64 ferguson crips

Six Doose out on the East Boast. There was only one man who knew how to make it come true, Kenneth Turtle Wayne Johnson. Demo programs have a limited functionality for free, but charge for an advanced set of features or for the removal of advertisements from the program's interfaces. Trial software allows the user to evaluate the software for a limited amount of time. Down souf nxgga tryna xang nxgga our lxl homxes would dump on ya whole set cuh fucca round an get touched lxl hxllbxlly wankster. As crack came into play the various Crip sets became nationally organized criminal syndicates. 99 (Villeray) Gang, which draws its name from the bus line 99 along Rue Villeray. The L.A. Times reported 2 Suspects Charged in Killing at Hansen Dam. 24 Gang Suspects Held in Raids on Drug Ring, The Los Angeles Times headline read. Yes, now our rivals, which are three Crip gangs in Compton were/are Atlantic Drive Crips, Southside Crips and Park Village Crips. But when I started hanging with the O.G. Instead of having my father to look up to and want to be like, or even my step father, I started looking up to my big homies and wanting to be like them. I want to publish other authors work as well. Everybody uses O.G. Selling drugs was beautiful to me when I was out there doing my thing, because all I sold was kilos. The West Blvd Crips are believed to have been started by an ex-member of the Rollin 60s . To make sure your data and your privacy are safe, we at FileHorse check all software installation files each time a new one is uploaded to our servers or linked to remote server. It was brutal and in your face. Will Whitaker Bury It? THIS GUY IS NOT too bright or EDUCATE ENOUGHT when it come to low rider history,sad LATINOS STARTED HYDRAULICS ON LOW RIDER BEFORE THERE WERE CRIPS OR BLOOD GANGS, N COMPTON WAS WHITE N MEXICAN AMERICAN BEFORE BLACK CAME FROM THE SOUTH, Evidently you dont know history eather. mechanicsburg accident yesterday; lee chamberlin cause of death; why do geordies call cigarettes tabs; tui management style; duggar couples ranked. Fuk u brab u a og but you net beefing like a bg. I live by the G-Code- Honor, Loyalty, Respect and never Snitch. LMAO try to geTT a life BITCH you said you have a warrant for my arrest WHUTTS THE HOLD UP????? A history unique and reverent only to them. As the Crips began to expand in power and . The gang's origins are disputed. Were you ever in agreement with the CC-Rider (Compton Crip Rider) movement in Compton when most or all of the Compton Crips made a mass alliance? One of Mid-Towns most recognized and valuable and soon to be Santanas Godfather and Comptons Don was Kenneth Turtle Wayne Johnson. Since the Compton chapter was over all the other chapters I had the last word over all the chapters. There is a very small Norteno presence. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes, and offers affordable pricing plans that can be customized to meet the specific needs of each business. By juxtaposing his story within the overall framework of what was going on in L.A. we will show you how the environment in L.A. was not idealistic and how we have been bombarded with images by the media that might not represent the truth. Thank god they are going to be teenagers when I get home. On the Blood side its 4.5,6 Piru, Outlaw 30s, and a Homegrown set Red Mob Gangster Bloods. They are on the bottom of Society and are no big deal. The amount of respect he got was incredible when he got on the block it was like Gs here. Once I started to hang with Turtle I was certified for real. But now that I am older and more wiser I know that being without a father in my life to look up to for guidance, to teach me how to be a man, was a major part of the circumstances that led me to want to be in a gang. The West Blvd Crips originated around West Blvd and 29th Street in the 1970s. But when they are in need Im the one they come to. At one point did you have a low rider on the front cover of a Low Rider Magazine? Dudes knew they could come to me with $200,000 or $300,000 and wouldnt have to worry about getting robbed, plus the dope would always be right. Staves pled guilty to conspiracy to possess and distribute more than five kilograms of cocaine and possession with intent to distribute more than 500 grams of narcotics. The neighborhood they settle in, 64 Ferguson, is known for its trap houses and aggressive policing. Growing up in the hood all the kids are mesmerized by low riders and all the kids want one. 85% of the time, u less he loses the 15% good time, then he does the full 20. But it was messed up because Turtle and Ang, which is one of the twins, got killed while I was doing my time. There are many different open source licenses but they all must comply with the Open Source Definition - in brief: the software can be freely used, modified and shared. They met me on my terms and I didnt deliver. Country. "The gang members who've been here [among the protesters] are not something we can ignore," says St. Louis resident and civil rights activist Delia Bell-Powell, who's been attending the demonstrations in Ferguson. Bob Simmons later relocated his boys home to Compton on Pine Street and Santa Fe Avenue adjacent to Oak Park, in which later became the meeting quarters for many reputables. The gang culture stretched from the ghettos of Compton and South Central L.A. to New York City and to all cities and towns in between. Ive stayed in contact with them ever since Ive been incarcerated and we have a great relationship. Im IFG 92 i view the brims all da way xalifornia whats poppin, Woop woop damn all this time I didnt think it was no Brims in Texas if any Brim kan hmu Im tryna get some more knowledge Bark at me tired of having of the knowledge young.4travis4@gmail.com let a dawg kno, Get it frum yx trip stxp askin online u lxxk like a duBB, PONE DOG COMPTON CRIPs TTPK MOBK FTPK VTPK SBCK ESLK CVTFK PBCCK LBCCK HAPPY PEOPLE kILLA. The jungles let 18st take. When you started having kids did it change your life as far as the streets were concerned? 2 talking about this. im in texas to brim 62 now im 59 piru 1612, Say far get at me i got sum ? Upon his release from San Quentin, Kenneth Turtle Wayne Johnson was ambushed and killed in a very unsecured area of Lynwood. The books are page turners. I didnt have to do anything because I grew up in the hood and claimed the hood. Much more than a hobby, low riding is all about cultivating the personality of a car, and Majestic vehicles are built with that standard of uniqueness and character in mind. The investigation used wiretap techniques to uncover the full scope of the conspiracy. Yeah, I had a 64 Chevy Impala on the front cover of a Low Rider Magazine named Santana after my hood. People have the wrong perception when they hear Compton. Instead of the jury finding me not guilty they found me guilty of the lesser charge of Voluntary Manslaughter and I was sentenced to 13 years in state prison. And it's impressionable young men like Ellis, she says, who will pay the price. Now there are no rules, no respect, no loyalty and no honor. But at no point when the head falls does the body splatter. Can you tell us the circumstances surrounding your arrest at Hansom Dam back in the 1980s? He dared to do it different. Low riding has been a part of black culture since the 1960s. you would have to put in work on a constant basis and you have to be from that set you claim, from the beginning or close to its beginning. In the early-80s he got involved in the drug game and his name started ringing loudly in the streets. 28 Capone WBC 2800 E28T 2X W28T BKOSTON 2X SLUASON. Who are some of the biggest names out of L.A. in the drug and gang culture? Back in the 1970s and 80s every New Years Day low riders from all over southern California would go to Hanson Dam to hang out, have picnics and show off their cars. Next you ganna say mexicans evented Rap music, Harry westergard, white guy, had the first low rider come out of his mechanic shop. It looked to me like he was dead. Law enforcement officers arrested the gangs alleged leader Fredrick Baby Gangster Staves and then caught additional suspects who worked under him as part of the Santana Block Crips. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a271b9fcee018c77b16e35f56168a2c4" );document.getElementById("ad2dc18bad").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You cannot come to jail and quit because you will be considered a buster. Copyright 2023 Full Stack Technology FZCO. Loved by most, hated by few, respected by all and if it wasnt given, it was taken, by any means necessary. The beeper store was a success and it could have been better. Freeware products can be used free of charge for both personal and professional (commercial use). The main difference between the state of gangbanging now and form my era is that today there are no rules, everything goes. He had a nice run in the streets before getting knocked off by the feds. I didnt learn a trade or anything to fall back on, because I had already dedicated myself to Santana Blocc Crips and the street life. Murder was officially top priority; it was going down on sight. Yesterdays guilty pleas stand as a major achievement and represent the complete dismantling of the Santana Block Crips leadership and criminal organization, FBI agent Ron Iden said. However the transformations were in the making and all would soon be in place, but nothing came without a cost. By the time you realize whats real and what your real priority should be, Bam, its too late and you are caught up. when it comes to cali sets it's rollin 60s, 52 hoovers, 43 gangster crip and bounty hunters. They think its all projects and run down, but actually Compton has no projects and very few apartment buildings. As a result of the investigation all 24 defendants were convicted. In L.A. they said, Crips dont die, they multiply and by 1979 the Crips had indeed multiplied exponentially, into a massive group with sets all across California. But due to the true love and dedication he held for the hood, as well as Santana Block and himself, he kept true to the code of silence and stood his ground. Their 45-year rivalry and criminal activities were responsible for approximately 20,000 killings nationwide during that period, including some in St. Louis and its suburbs. As they ran through a cloud of tear gas during demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday, Andre Ellis, 17, linked arms with Graig "Shine" Cook, a self-identified Bloods gang member who'd befriended him two nights earlier. I idolized them and I wanted to be just like them. Many had been shot in the streets of Compton on account of Bullet. I never knew the feds didnt have to catch me with some dope to charge me with conspiracy, even though I wasnt caught with anything. I have three more business projects that will be based on the Internet. There are some reports that this software is potentially malicious or may install other unwanted bundled software. The L.A. gang culture has led to thousands of years of incarceration and a majority of the 150k members of 200+ Crip gangs, now fill our nations prisons. FYI Im not from there and am from Los Angeles, but I just spent some time there and it blew my mind. After learning from them I took it to another level. Do you have a message to offer the youths today who are attempting to follow in your footsteps? To make us look stupid as a whole. But if you let Low Rider Magazine tell it, they portray it like Mexicans invented low riding. West up to the west bK's! Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 27. In 1980, ten American cities had serious gang problems. There is nothing that I wouldnt do for my sons. If I die today Ill die trying, was our motto. Active in St. Michel and Pie IX. They were the ultimate, unique assassins, combative squad giving up nothing but hard dice and dynamite. Rat and the driver of the car got into an argument about Rat leaning against his car. Im out here in Texas still but this still the L.A. Brim youll still know of. We have covered a lot of the East Coast street legends who are a part of hip-hop's lyrical lore due to numerous rappers name checking them in their rhymes, but the West Coast street stars have largely been ignored. the Bloods located in Cote Des Neiges(Uptown), Montral-Nord, Rivire-des-Prairies,Griffintown,Laval, St-Lonard , Park Extension, Repentigny? I have a question does FredrickBaby GangsterStaves half to do that hole 240 months sentence or could he get early release from prison? Two of the homies and myself rushed him and he took off running. Those six days of violent unrest, which left 34 people dead and more than 1,000 injured, were spurred by perceived police harassment, racial tensions and endemic poverty in the black community. The West Boulevard Crips originated around West Blvd and 29th Street in the 1970s. Six inches from the ground with the top down and oldies playing with a fine woman by your side. I dont feel that either one of the movies glamorized gangs and for the time period the movies were made, the gangs way of talking or what their lifestyle consisted of was only halfway accurate. They would rather give their money to the Asians, Mexicans or white people then you. The Harvard Park Brims are an active African-American/Black street gang located on the West Side of South Los Angeles, formerly known as South Central Los Angeles, California.They originated as an independent gang, known as the LA Brims, in the 1970's.They have been around long before the formation of Stanley Tookie Williams, West Side Crips and Raymond Washington, East Side Crips. When I first came to jail I was bitter because of the two fools that snitched on me, I knew them and have dealt with them occasionally and its one thing to snitch, but its really critical when bitch-ass dudes are snitching and lying. it's cali sets, homegrown sets and very little east coast sets. The result was Sunday Driver. They are also fued with the School Yard Crips and the Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips as well as the 18th Street Gang, a Hispanic gang that fued with a number of African-American/Black street gangs in South Los Angeles, California. But Compton had its own founders, the infamous Mac Thomas, the proclaimed founder of the Grandee Compton Crips and Donald Ducc Norwood who founded the Oak Park Business Men, located on Oak Street and Santa Fe Ave. Ducc later converted OPBM into OPB (Oak Park Boys) and that was just the point of a transition in the making. 803994 64. Ive learned how to fix them or to fix them up from my homies Turtle and Tweety Bird. Bullet was eventually shot and killed. aint no faketeenK in the hood Blood but it out. Where you at damu? Founded in California in 1972, the Majestics are a pioneering low rider specialty car club. The jury really didnt believe the witnesses against me, because during the deliberations they sent the judge a note asking him if I just fired a gun in the air could I be found guilty and he said yes. Yea pushkink this 6 duexe shkit in atl ya Bust at me on kik capk_ this is uzi Brim frm west 62 Blokk Br62m apple hat tf up whk62p. Once I got involved, all of my homeboys got involved. After I wrote it I contacted numerous publishers, but they were full of shit, so O.G. In 1989, the Santana Blocc Crips experienced the worst year ever in our existence. The 18s were tryna make their way in the jungles they were out there killing innocent ppl scaring residential blacks out but within the last few months BPS being giving them hell and hot water and pushed them right back up out of there, Fucc stainsK West Blvd cr1p cuhk fucc faggets and bpsk on Hk28d and them girly and snoovas bitches , the reason ya fake ass speakin lies is because the faketeensK really in your hood and you butt hurt fraud ass fake talking lie you waste buckets is fake and lame BlJSd. Basically I didnt get the love or guidance from him that I needed. "We all about hitting them [police] hard tonight," Cook, a St. Louis resident, told the others. I am the oldest and I didnt have a big brother to look up to or to look out for me so I had to be tough and to hold my own. To rat pack was considered cowardly in Compton. What did you have to do to join the gang? The Crips along with their long-time rivals, the Bloods are one of the most famous street gangs not just in the U.S., but in the world. Old Sidney considers himself a wheeler-dealer, and on this day he has his son bag up some weed and make . With more than 90 documented gangs active in the St. Louis area, and hundreds of Bloods and Crips already on the radar of local law enforcement, officials worry the recruitment boon will leave the area's street gangs more dangerous than before. Every team has its own workflow. When I was growing up in Compton I looked up to my O.G. If he wasnt in a good mood dudes knew to stay way.. BETs American Gangster profiled a couple West Coast Gs and the Discovery Channels Outlaw Empires just went in on the Crips with Lil Monster, Kody Scotts brother, but besides a couple of interviews, its been mostly East Coast drug lords being featured. yeah rocco is a bitch ass mothafucka whoever the fuck he is get off the site faggot, Its OUR Site Asshole. Rumor has it that law enforcement had its role in Turtles assassination, so they tried to cover it up with some other beef they invented. As the Discovery Channels Outlaw Empires and Gangland segments have shown, the Crips have expanded outwardly. Officers seized at least 10 firearms, including an AK-47 assault rifle, an undisclosed amount of cash and drugs, and several low rider cars with murals of gang life painted on the sides. The neighborhood they settle in, 64 Ferguson, is known for its trap houses and aggressive policing. It dont stop. In 2001, Baby Gangster was arrested again. "This a war right now. Crack Down Posse (St. Michael) The CDP is the largest Crips gang, which extends its influence over other gang members to the Blues. The only reason I am still here is because of the grace and blessing of Jesus Christ. By the time I got arrested by the feds in 2001 the Beeper Shop was there just to be there. Read on and enjoy. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. I had plans of getting out and smoking all those fools, but as the years went by, I came to the conclusion that I was using too much energy focusing on things beyond my control. Yur the fukkin nigger. Gunplay was fair game even though you could get a head up (one on one) if requested. Black Jazz musicians were wearing Zoot suits before you got out of the fields. Who do you think set it up in the first place?? Baby Gangster pled guilty to federal drug trafficking offenses in the Central District of California, Stephen V. Wilson, District Judge presiding. Compton was a whole different world. One of the members in my car clubs name was Rat, he was drinking and he was a lil drunk. Brim Love from tha HAT BOYZ Most of the Crip and Blood sets that was started in different states were started by busters that wasnt even from where they were claiming. Toll analysis of telephone calls was of limited use and warrants to search the locations under surveillance likely would not reveal the full scope of the conspiracy. One thing about that block was that you could have got away with anything, the homie said. This time I had to make a change for my sons, my wife, also my family. Bloods vs Crips by kmcpaladin on. I told the homies lets roll. I could have got at some real dudes and had them handle it, but I didnt want to get them caught up, so I said to myself, Fuck it. About four years after I was incarcerated I began to think about what I wanted to do once I got back out. We both held true to the code of silence. In my era we were more organized and there was a lot of love, loyalty, honor, respect and trust amongst the hood. FBI agent Richard Garcia said, Staves was a hobbyist whose love was those low rider cars. He said investigators believed Staves had been involved in gangs since the 1970s and had built the Santana Block Crips into a business like cocaine distribution ring, receiving cartel drugs from Mexico and sending them around the country. Bix Doose Brimmin it in PA. Increase your vocabulary a bit. https://www.in. FucK wBcK SycK ggcK 1faketeen8K enemies WSABPSN Jungles Bities WhxxP.. Yea, Yall got it fuck ed up, but you know one day we all going to have to deal with a bigger enemyneed to quit all that black on black , police dont have to kill another innocent black male cuzzn we already killing each other up, thats from a real blvd crip, done with the street punk shit, gotta do something good food our childrens future over here, rip both sides we are one! Since then Ive written 11 more books and I will publish them when I am released. They also fued with the East Coast Coast Crips. Honor was everything. That exchange illustrates a little-noticed outgrowth of the unrest spurred by the Aug. 9 fatal shooting of unarmed black teen Michael Brown by a white police officer. Some see parallels between that situation and the current one in Ferguson. There are few feelings like rolling in a low rider dipping up the boulevard. The West Blvd Crips also have a sub-set known as the64 West Blvd Crips, located on the West Side of Inglewood, California. ""I'm down for whatever with y'all.". Stop arguing with Rocco guys. Even though, most trial software products are only time-limited some also have feature limitations. Required fields are marked *. IS MY INVESTIGATION STILL GOING slow ass?? MS-13 (St. Michael) Young Latinos, known for their violence, as their sworn enemies, 18. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The only passes given was to women and children and you were to respect and protect that honor at all cost. The real question is have you been to school, because you seem not to be able to complete a sentence without using the word ignorant, nigger or ghetto. January 25, 2013 - 3:03 pm. Highland Hills Drive Crips Lagow Park Crips Maple Avenue Thugs advertisement. Even though its not active on the streets anymore, no matter which jail you go to- whether state of federal, when you get to that jail its all about CC-Rider, even if its some of your rivals on the yard. Each software is released under license type that can be found on program pages as well as on search or category pages. nigger, Fuck who feel some type of way This software is no longer available for the download. After that I was hooked. My homeboy and mechanic, Dogface, helped me build my cars. SS#. My books are urban, but they are not everyday urban books. 500376 221. We have covered a lot of the East Coast street legends who are a part of hip-hops lyrical lore due to numerous rappers name checking them in their rhymes, but the West Coast street stars have largely been ignored. At the time I felt it was the life that I wanted to choose solely on my own. Back in the 1970s living in the hood, if you were down, you automatically claimed your hood. Brothers are the ones that first put the hydraulics on the cars. A different city in L.A. County. Baby Gangster is a true gangster from the old school, who was very present and accounted for in the California gangster lifestyle. Holla 412 668 6529. Unlike many such gangs, Garcia said, the group even had its own money-laundering unit, allegedly ran by Staves wife, who was arrested. From NEW YORK How did some of the feuds with those gangs start? I didnt join because I was scared of anyone. "Then we coming back on them bitches. The movies helped to expand the Crips and Bloods. I saw that truck get built from scratch. Young.4travis wh62p 62 harvard on mine homie. Among them was a show car decked out in chrome that investigators said was worth as much as $250,000. The group, which is largely African American, is traditionally associated with the color blue. Low Rider Magazine is very biased when it comes to brothers. The Crips in Compton got along with all Crips except the Crips from Long Beach, but by 1982, 1983 we were cool with them as well. They all used to be cool with us and be our allies. | EducationDigest 24, [BLOCKED BY STBV] Former FBI Agent: How the LAPD derailed my investigation into Biggie Smalls murder | Go to Ground, Diary of a Motor City Hit Man: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story. How long have you been incarcerated and what have you been doing during this time while away? I cant blame the younger generation doing what they are doing, because when I was their age I have done some of the same things. https://www.instagram.com/cmac55nhc/https://www.instagram.com/programtime5/https://www.instagram.com/compton.ricc.roc/https://www.instagram.com/lupefiasco31/-----NO JUMPER PATREONhttp://www.patreon.com/nojumperCHECK OUT OUR NEW SPOTIFY PLAYLISThttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/5tesvmDS8h50LkjnSAWMOs?si=j6sJD6DkR4mk5NZZWnlK7gFOLLOW US ON SNAPCHAT FOR THE LATEST NEWS \u0026 UPDATEShttps://www.snapchat.com/discover/No_Jumper/4874336901CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE!!! I was not only in agreement with the movement, with my big homie, Big Marcellus, I started CC-Rider in 4800 at the L.A. County Jail. According to Black Los Angeles, "Between 1972 and 1979, the rivalry between Crips and the Bloods would grow, accounting for a majority of the approximately 450 gang-related murders in South Los Angeles." Raymond Washington became disappointed in his own gang as the use of guns became a part of neighborhood warfare. Even though I was in the Majestics car club, my homies from the hood always went with me wherever I go. But most cities outside of California are game goofy on their politics. The aforementioned Santana that was on the cover of Low Rider Magazine. The gang was just a product of its environment. bitch ass nigga what block you speaking on ? Any Nigger killed by the Police DESERVED to die because he was a Criminal. All rights reserved. What did you do with yourself when you got out of prison? Its Brim Love homie! Their culture has become popular culture. Growing up there was cool. Mexicans dudes put weight in the trunks and cut springs to low ride, niggas made the HYDRAULICS on cars. All of the other gangs were consolidated in the County Jail to be more powerful. Tulsa is the closest out of state city to resemble LA Gang Culture. My son Mondo will be sixteen and Lil Fred will be fifteen, so I will have quality time to mold them. I didnt have to go out of town because out-of-towners came to see me. As the drug game became the new norm, being a gang member meant notoriety, a flashy lifestyle and stature in the streets and hood. I know its hard to believe in Oklahoma of all places. At first I was just watching, but Rat ended up getting knocked out and by Rat being from the club I automatically jumped in and rushed the fool that knocked him out. and sense you- dont -work for united gangs YOUR SCARY ASS IS DOING THIS FOR FREE!! It was just a matter of time and making the right connections so that we could get that genuine Cali flavor, and now that we have, we are getting ready to profile some of Los Angeles most infamous hustlers, gangsters and players. Amid the widespread anger and heightened racial tensions here, several dozen young men, including Ellismost between the ages of 16 and 19have joined up with the Bloods, the Crips and other criminal gangs in the St. Louis area, according to several gang members, police officers, community activists and local residents. We in the building. But back in the day my homie Lil Willie (RIP) was a beast with the paint as well and he did all the paint jobs on my cars. 8325714423, West tf Braxkingk with ya Boys? Having a low rider is a statement that indicates you are cool, down and have the women. From movies like Colors starring Sean Penn and the Fox movie Redemption starring Jamie Fox as Tookie Williams, dodging bullets and getting shot got turned into acting and entertainment. In 1976 a true die hard rider by the name Kim Bullet Tate had a vision to bring Oak Park Boys and Mid-Town Crips together as one. He didnt do anything with the kids. When I was arrested I took the powder burn test and my clothes were taken to see if I had fired a gun and all the tests were negative. Reply. You can only do better when you know better. ", "Nah, we going to get more batch," said Cook, using a slang term for the mixture of gasoline and nail polish remover that a handful of protesters had used to make the Molotov cocktails they'd hurled at police. This was around he 1940s, Man U not educated cuz we started hydraulics yall started the whole low rider thing thats it and yea we know yall was in Compton b4 us but remember muthafucca we made COMPTON what it was NOT yall so dont get it twisted weirdo. I published my first book Gangsta, Some Talk It, I Live It. LOL, Stop telling fucc ass niggas bpsk 20k WEST SIDE WEST BLVD CRIP GANG, What a fat ugly looking monkey telling himself to go fuck himself. As most others, Turtle was just getting the game on lock and had his first real crash in 1983, so it was up to Melvin Mellie Mel Gipson, Twin, Bad Habit, Condo Mondo, Rebo and a few other Tanas to keep things in order so that when I returned home it would be all good.

Current Earl Of Carnarvon, Dipole Moment Of Hbr In Debye, Rv Shows 2022 Northern California, Bloodborne Steam Charts, Articles OTHER

64 ferguson cripsBe the first to comment on "64 ferguson crips"

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.