carla abellana and tom rodriguez relationship

(As bad as he hurt, violated, lied, destroyed, used, manipulated, and betrayed me, it would be easy to bring that back to him and take revenge. Besides, she also denied the pregnancy rumors on her. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af938f614918d8bbd2e23d43f0c54fbe" );document.getElementById("hdd3a360bd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); BREAKING NEWS: Joma Sison, CPP Founder Passes Away at 83, Davao de Oro Governor Jayvee Uy Positive for COVID-19, SM Supermalls is set to open VAXCertPH booths nationwide, Bongbong Marcos Reveals What He Does Every Day As Philippine President, Negros Oriental Vice Governor Carlo Jorge Joan Reyes Assumes Governor Post, Kiko Pangilinan No Regrets In 2022 Elections Despite Loss, Ping Lacson Blind Item about Celebrity in Congress w/ P3 Billion Budget, #FloritaPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez first worked together on the GMA-7 ground-breaking series My Husband's Lover in 2013. The couple has not spoken anything about the rumors as of press time. Rodriguezs revelation comes days after Abellana spoke up on their separation via comments on her YouTube vlog. CRISTY FERMIN - The veteran showbiz columnist claimed that there is a 3rd party in the rumored separation of Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please try again. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'adsensetype', 1); For seven years, I was not allowed to get angry, complain, feel hurt, feel betrayed. "Ako madasalin na talaga, even before naman I met Tom madasalin na ako, just like anyone else would pray for the person meant for them diba? The issue between Carla and Tom has been lingering in the showbiz circle for quite a while now. Ayon pa sa LTO, ilalaan daw ang mga natitirang plastic cards sa mga Overseas Filipino Workers na magre-renew ng kanilang lisensiya. Residents of Majayjay were given free medical consultations and diagnostic tests using the company's latest healthcare products, 'Mukhang Canva lang? Speculations that Abellana and Rodriguez separated came months after their wedding in October 2021. They compliment each other in more ways than one. Do not act nice because you are not a good person.). Their relationship was not 'love at first sight'. In the same year, without putting a label on their relationship, Tom and Carla simply said they were happy to get to know each other deeper. They started dating in 2014. . Sign up now! Marco Gumabao shares cozy photos with Cristine Reyes, Joyce Pring, Juancho Trivio welcome second child, NBI: PNP overlooked an unaccounted firearm from Degamo slay | The wRap, Tabing Ilog stars Kaye Abad, Paolo Contis, Patrick Garcia reunite in new film, This has always been my home: Enrique Gil inks exclusive contract with ABS-CBN, Here Lies Love is watershed moment for Filipino representation on Broadway, Gardo Versoza discharged from hospital following heart attack, angioplasty, I just got a new angel: Kyle Echarri mourns passing of sister Bella. And just recently, Lolit Solis, a veteran reporter of showbiz happenings, took to social media her opinion and what she knows about the rocky relationship of the actors. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. This site uses cookies. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved. Popoy Caritativo.. On June 17, Tom explained that he left the Philippines last March 13 and is now in the US with the realization that despite all his efforts, Carla had already given up . Siguro biased lang ako, pero I can't imagine anyone not wanting her.. By: Reggee Bonoan Bandera June 18, 2022 . Makakatikim po ako kahit subukan ko pong ipaliwanag sa kanya na nasasaktan niya ako at hindi po tama ang mga ginagawa niya. MANILA Actor Tom Rodriguez said Friday his "divorce" from his former partner of seven years, actress Carla Abellana, has been finalized. The actor then revealed earlier this month that he was given a gag order amid the rumors. On June 14, Carla responded to commenters who were bashing her for liking negative posts about Tom on social media. CARLA ABELLANA Kapuso married couple Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez unfollowing and following fiasco ignites speculations. All with the help of Carla's sister, who pitched the idea to include 6 prongs and 12 eternity stones to symbolize Carla's birthday, June 12. As a result of his exceptional achievements over the years, Mason has a considerable following among the general public. var pid = 'ca-pub-0335635297789451'; In present days, the pair has yet to solve the problems in their relationship. ins.id = slotId + '-asloaded'; He opted not to talk about the reasons behind their split, noting that lies which were completely untrue and unfair had been said about him. Where are you going? By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Following the gossip, Kelley Day revealed that; it was Tom who reached out to her. Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Here are some comments from an entertainment website: Hanggat hindi pa sila ngdedelete ng picture nila sa isat isa hindi ako maniniwalaLet them be. The following year, Tom and Carla starred in the movie So It's You. Kung sana hanggang dun lang po, makakabangon din po ako balang-araw. They play a married couple, however, Tom's character is gay. Why is it important to subscribe? Ayon pa sa LTO, ilalaan daw ang mga natitirang plastic cards sa mga Overseas Filipino Workers na magre-renew ng kanilang lisensiya. Carla Abellana gets candid on the state of her relationship with Tom Rodriguez. As rumors spread over the various social media platform, Carla's dad finally opened up about his daughter's separation. Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana at their wedding Pat Dy via Instagram MANILA, Philippines Actress Carla Abellana once again promoted her condominium unit which is up for sale on her. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Tom has yet to address Carlas recent statements. I was betrayed. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); CARLA ABELLANA - Kapuso married couple Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez unfollowing and following fiasco ignites speculations. Cristy got the blind item while Lolit named Tom and Carla. Abellana responded to the netizen, admitting that though she did like the said comments, she did not continue doing it. I was made to look so stupid, she said. var alS = 1002 % 1000; How Many Games Are Played In The First Round Of The NHL Playoffs. According to the actress, she was disrespected, betrayed and lied to, among other things. By providing an email address. However, just a couple of months after tying the knot, many people noticed the subsequent following and unfollowing fiasco, speculations about their marriage going through a rough patch got ignited. Kung sana hanggang dun lang po makakabangon din po ako balang araw. Sign up now! (I would get hurt even if I tried to explain to him that he was hurting me and what he was doing was wrong. Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana broke up with each other. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. And my comment was removed. Pero inamin niyang naubos ang pera niya nang maloko siya. I was made to look so stupid. C'mon, guys. It seems that their fans are all hoping that the two are just going through a rough patch, and that all will be well. Her parents are Rey "PJ" Abellana and Rea Reyes. some claimed that it all started before the year 2021 ended. Tom Rodriguez is now "happily moving on" after his split with actress Carla Abellana, stressing that he is enjoying his life in the United . She's certainly someone na pang-forever. Carla Abellana has opened up on her controversial split with Tom Rodriguez in an interview with Nelson Canlas. However, the young beauty queen immediately clarified her alleged involvement and denied that she is the reason why the couple broke up. Top 10 Highest Paid Female Model In The World, Teams That Won The Stanley Cup In The Last 10 Years. Following the post and their action on the social media platforms, their fans were alert about the couple's breakup. HINDI nga bat kamakailan ay inihayag ng Land Transportation Office (LTO) na papel muna ang maiisyung lisensya sa mga mag-aaply na motorista. Who owns Eat Bulaga its producer Television and Production Exponents Incorporated (TAPE Inc.) or its Jasmine Curtis-Smith learns art of dedma from sister Anne. Carla Abellana has finally broken her silence on her separation from her estranged husband, actor Tom Rodriguez, amid rumors that their marriage is in the process of being annulled. Beauty queen-actress Kelley Day has broken her silence on rumors tagging her as the third party in the alleged separation of married couple Tom Rodrig Kelley Day denies pregnancy, involvement in rumored Tom Rodriguez-Carla Abellana split | PUSH.COM.PH In 2020, they starred in Love of My Life, with Carla as one of the main leads (playing the role of Isabella) and Tom (playing the role of Isabella's husband who passed away) as a recurring guest cast. Abellana and Rodriguez, who wed in October last year, were speculated to have separated after fans noticed that they unfollowed then followed each other again on Instagram last February. Last January 7, Carla shared a cryptic post whereshe elaborated about different kinds of tears. He said that a one-night stand was involved, but later retracted this. Tom Rodriguez. In the statement. PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) looks back on how Tom and Carla's relationship startedfrom being screen partners to close friends, being in a relationship, engaged, and finally, to getting married. ins.style.display = 'block'; Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana have been in the relationship for over six years until they have alleged separation. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy. So, to keep things in line with their favorite number, here are 18 facts about the anticipated engagement of Tom and Carla. They are both open to being partnered with different artists, Tom said, "That's our work," and Carla commented, "Ang dami pang pwede eh, there are so many celebrities na we could work with kasi mahilig kami ni Tom na mag-share ng experiences namin on how we feel towards working with other celebrities. Tom recalled with a laugh. (Why? It was not love at first sight for Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana. Sign in to listen to groundbreaking journalism. Liza Soberano named one of Hollywoods exciting young actors by US magazine, IN THE SPOTLIGHT: The conflicting accounts on the Eat Bulaga controversy, Ellen Adarna wishes John Lloyd Cruz well in his relationship with rumored girlfriend Isabel Santos, Vilma Santos on Nora Aunors National Artist conferment, Pagasa registers 44C in Aparri, Cagayan on May 1, This vivo phone will kickstart your career as a content creator, Marcos witnesses signing of US, PH firms deal to build e-motorcycles, Biden to reassure Marcos as China tensions flare, AIA Philippines Lifehackers 2022 presents more innovative insurance solutions, Global Dominions Go Dreamer raffle promo winner announced, BIZ BUZZ: DOTr vs LTO over license plates. Hinarap ko po siya sa altar. Tom shared: "I was very nervous, hindi ko narinig yung pag yes niya, so I asked her again 'you haven't said yes yet,' tas sabi niya, 'nag-yes na ako!'" Tito Sotto explains. 1,464 likes, 15 comments - (@dennistrillo.fp) on Instagram: "Carla Abellana, masaya sa reunion nila ni Dennis Trillo sa 'Voltes V: Legacy' Muling mapapanood . Carla and Rodriguez tied the knot in October 2021, after about seven years of being a couple. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. container.appendChild(ins); Defending herself, the actress said that she did like certain posts, but that was all she did. He said that while his relationship with Abellana was not perfect, they did love each other. the character said in Tom's cryptic video post on Instagram yesterday. Why are you leaving? In October 2021, photos of their engagement photo shoot were shared all over social media, garnering delighted reactions from netizens and celebrities alike. People have known them as one of the perfect celebrities couples and supported them. She is a Tucson woman, who is the co-host of the third evening of Sanremo 2022. Women's month: Entrepreneur empowers other women to do business. On June 14,. It has been just two months since celebrities Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez married each other in a grand church wedding. Let us know! Her first film under Regal Films is Mamarazzi. In 2019, Tom denied the news that he has already proposed to Carla, stating that they are still saving up for their future. MANILA, Philippines Carla Abellana has finally spoken up on the status of her marriage to husband Tom Rodriguez, getting candid in the comments section of her YouTube channel. Kung sana hanggang dun lang po makakabangon din po ako balang araw, isang bahagi ng pahayag ni Carla. Sayang ng pera at effort. Sistemang Encomienda Ano Ang Sistemang Encomienda? Carla Abellana has not been previously engaged. Beauty queenKelley Day even got involved and was accused as the third party. Read More:What Happened To Aarika Wolf And Boyfriend Calvin Harris, Why Did They Break Up? As reported on ABS-CBN, the actor recently released a statement to address the issue of his marriage with the actress, and said that the latter had already given up on their marriage despite his efforts. Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana's love story blossomed on the set of My Husband's Lover in 2013, and led to a wedding on October 23, 2021. A post shared by Popoy S. Caritativo (@popoycaritativo). Tom and Carla, as per her statement will no longer reconcile because when they decided to separate, there was a closure that deemed the ending of their relationship and marriage. Carla said that while she did like certain comments about Tom, it was nothing compared to what he did and continued to do to her and her family. Director Jose Javier Reyes Writer Noreen Capili Stars Carla Abellana Tom Rodriguez Mylene Dizon See production, box office & company info Watch on Prime Video rent/buy from $1.99 Add to Watchlist 1 Critic review Photos 28 Top cast They sealed the deal after over seven years of being together and the real one they did after having played husband and wife on television several times. A post shared by Popoy S. Caritativo (@popoycaritativo). Nagkita pala sina Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste and Phillip Salvador kahapon sa isang event sa Batangas - sa CALACAtchara Karla, ramdam na pakakasal na sina Daniel at Kathryn. To date, Tom has followed Carla again. Pero para gawan pa po ako at ang pamilya ko ng mas marami pang kasamaan at kataksilan sa mga sumunod na araw, linggo at buwan, sobra sa sobra na po ang sakit at pagdurog ng puso at pagkatao ko., (If it only ended with those things, I could recover someday. Pero hindi po ako ganun, she said. However, the ex-couple need to file for recognition of foreign divorce in a Philippine court for the dissolution of their marriage to take effect in the Philippines. var ffid = 1; Tom Rodriguez shares cryptic post following breakup rumors with Carla Abellana, WATCH: Yam Concepcion's new apartment in New York. Seryoso ba ito ?Ang tagal nila bago kinasal tapos wala pang ilang buwan hiwalay na?! She ended her comment by saying that despite what people say, she is not a bad person. Their marriage is shaken when Tom's ex-lover (played by Dennis Trillo) returns to his life. Call 896 6000. Drusilla Foer is an alter ego of the talented actor, Gianluca Gori. Nanginginig ang tuhod ko noon. What happened to Carla Abellana and Tom? In early 2022, Tom Rodriguez showed his love for his spouse, Carla Abellana. Pero para gawan pa po ako at ang pamilya ko ng mas marami pang kasamaan at kataksilan sa mga sumunod na araw, linggo at buwan, sobra sa sobra na po ang sakit at pagdurog ng puso at pagkatao ko, she continued. All Rights Reserved. A day after Carla Abellana broke her silence by leaving a reply to a comment on her YouTube vlog about their separation issue, her now ex-husband Tom Rodriguez released his statement through his lawyer, Atty. Tinanggap ko parin po siyang ng walang pagdududa kahit wala pong pagbabago. This is not the proposal that Tom envisioned, Tom recalled: "Oo, siyempre kapag inisip nating proposal engrande lagi eh so ang dami 'kong mga idea na malalaki talaga na kumonsulta pa ako sa mga kaibigan ko. During the interview the two of them were asked about their expectations towards each other, win which they replied with a promise to keep on fighting for their relationship while improving on oneself. In the series, Carla played Lally, a housewife who discovered that her husband, Vincent (Tom), is having an affair with a man named Eric (Dennis Trillo). She also said that during their time together as a couple, she was not allowed to feel angry, hurt, disappointed or sad. In 2015, they did another romantic-comedy film titled. This was among the comments of netizens when actress Carla Abellana finally broke her silence, amid the separation issue with her husband Tom Rodriguez . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. It was not a perfect relationship, but we both know how much we loved each other. Are they going through something? Hindi yung in love kaagad. With my whole heart I was determined to care for our union and our love, and to stand by our vows in front of God. TOM RODRIGUEZ. Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana (Image: Instagram/@akosimangtomas, @carlaangeline). The 35-year-old Kapuso actress recalled completing the nine-day "Simbang Gabi" in 2013 and how she wished to meet her future husband, not realizing she had already met him. ins.style.width = '100%'; According to the marriage banns or "Tawag sa Ikakasal," the "petsa ng kasal" was slated for October 23, 2021, and the "lugar na pagkakasalan" was Madre de Dios Chapel, Tagaytay Midlands. Tom added: "That was our anniversary when we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Take part in our reader survey and help us be better. As of today, Carla and Tom have been followingeach other on Instagram again after eagle-eyed social media users noticed that they stopped following each other yesterday. "Ka network din po nila," said Nay Cristy, in response to the allegedly many questions as to who the third party . In the column of Salve Asis in the Pilipino Star Ngayon, it was speculated that the alleged splitwas due to another female celebrity linked to Tom. From there, love blossomed, and the rest is history. Although Carla followed Tom again on Instagram a few days later, the issue was further amplified when Tom had a cryptic post about leaving, making netizens wonder if it was related to Carla. However, the fan followers were unknown about the reason. Also, with the pandemic hitting on, Carla previously mentioned her argument with Rodriguez and creating a stronger bond than ever. In fact, in 2016, Tom affirmed how special Carla is, Tom denied the news that he has already proposed to Carla, stating that they are still saving up for their future. I was betrayed. It's official: Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana's divorce has been finalized. 7 na taon pong naipon sa loob ko lahat yun, she said. Thames captivates numer Greg Ellis, the actor who played Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean, has written an e-book called The Respondent about how he misplaced each half after his ex-wife filed a police report. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy. She signed a 12-picture contract with the company. I was used. I was shamed. Copyright 2023. She has kept her silence ever since their alleged separation in January this year. He even took my anger, pride and ego, and I let him take them. Things get complicated when Grace's sister Joy (played by Rhian Ramos), who has leukemia, also falls for Matthew. and I thought that's the perfect idea. Sa pamamagitan ng manager niyang si Popoy Caritativo, sinabi ni Tom . var container = document.getElementById(slotId); A lot has been said against me but in the end, Carla and I are the only two people who know the truth. Upang maproteksyunan ang kanilang sarili at maging sa mga motorista na kanilang nahuli sa paglabag sa batas trapiko ay inumpisahan na ng Metropolitan Manila Development Authority ang paggamit ng body camera sa kanilang mga traffic enforcers. The Kapuso actor broke his silence on the issue via a statement shown on his talent manager Popoy Caritativos Instagram page yesterday, June 17. He admitted that moving forward from their relationship would be lonely and painful for him, but pointed out that he has a strong support system with family in the US. Read More:Twitter Believes Tennis Icon Matteo Berrettini Broke Up With Girlfriend Ajla Tomljanovic, Are The Rumors True? Pagasa says LPA, ITCZ to bring rain to Eastern Visayas, Mindanao. Carla's father, Rey "PJ" Abellana, has recently broken his silence on Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez's rumored split. The estranged couple have been together since 2014, after working together on the show My Destiny. Carla wore a white embroidered Monique Lhuillier gown which she personally picked up in New York, her dream wedding gown. In his statement, Tom said that he left for the US on March 13 with the realization that despite all my efforts, Carla had already given up on our marriage.. I know I would get it from him even if I explained that he was hurting me, and that what he was doing wasnt right. Tom, who is an American citizen, was able to obtain the divorce decree presumably in the United States, where he is currently staying. In fact, in 2016, Tom affirmed how special Carla is. I was lied to. Binigay ko po buong buhay ko sa kanya. Just months after they tied the knot, break up rumors circulated after fans noticed that they briefly unfollowed each other on Instagram. Meanwhile, others believed that its just another random fight between a married couple and this phase is just all part of the adjustment considering that they just got married. Someone recently told me that emotions are chemical levels in your brain and your body is constantly trying to maintain equilibrium, she wrote. Bakit? Three months after Kapuso couple Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana tied the knot, separation rumors surface online. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I have accepted her decision that it is time to move forward independent from each other. The actress father, Rey PJ Abellana, revealed that the pair was indeed having marital problems. January 1, 2023 September 19, 2022 by Erin Krespan. While there was no news or statement on the matter, the fans' followers remained confused for a moment. At the time of their announcement, they had already been engaged for five months. LISENSIYANG papel ang iisyu ng Land Transportation Office sa mga drayber na kukuha nito at mga magre-renew simula ngayong Abril. Either side of the aisle was lit with ground lanterns making Carlas entrance grand and warm. Takot ka mabasa na hypocrite ka. Besides acting, he is Actor Gianluca Gori is the inventor of Drusilla Foer, the star in the Sanremo 2022. RME Board Exam Result April 2023 Registered Master Electrician, Baby Boy Names Start with B Heres a List of Beautiful Names for Babies, 6/49 LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 6/42 LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 6D LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 3D LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 2D LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Romance A wedding planner who has never been in a relationship courts romance as she reencounters a high-school crush. ", Carla Abellana's mother offered Tom their home for the proposal, Continuing his sharing about his initial proposal plans, Tom said, "Buti na lang na tamper nung kausap ko na mismo si Tita; mama ni Carla and buti na lang sinabihan niya ako: 'Why not just have it here at myh house with all of us?' Another netizen, Marlyn Generao, then replied to Abellana, telling her that she and Rodriguez could have talked to each other instead of posting about their marital problems on Instagram. Ayon sa LTO, nagkaroon ng problema sa suplay ng plastic cards. Shocking nga at literal na pasabog ang mga rebelasyon ni Carla tungkol sa mister. 3 in the Following Areas (August 23, 2022), #KardingPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. According to Carla, it's not love at first sight for her and Tom as they have worked together on several projects before they fell in love with each other. Click on this image to answer. It all started when eagle-eyed netizens spotted their subsequent following and unfollowing activities towards each other on social media. May endorsement na ang 2021 Miss World Philippines na si Tracy Maureen Perez - siya ang pinaka-bagong mukha ng skin care brand Ex at current nag-usapPhillip walang planong dalawin si Kris sa Amerika, nagpasalamat sa pag-aalaga ni Mark. Ang feeling ko, parang gulaman yung legs ko. Scroll down to know more about the couple's updates. This is what the actor confirmed in a statement he released through the. Learn more, Daniel Radcliffe, girlfriend Erin Darke welcome 1st child, IG official? (A person who has been hurt will have a hard time not releasing anger in whatever way.). ", As Tom explained: "When I told tita, Carla's mom, of my intentions to propose, she then offered me their house and their help with it all would you believe two weeks! By A post shared by Carla Abellana (@carlaangeline). Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez (Image: Instagram/@carlaangeline, @akosimangtomas). ", Christian Bautista, and Carla's sister Erika, helped Tom for the engagement ring, Tom shared, "Actually years ago when I wanted to propose, I spoke with Christian Bautista so I got the jeweler from him then I asked Erika, so buti na lang she was so ecstatic and excited to help me to meet the jeweler. Photo grabbed on IG They bond together to get over their heartaches, and fall in love with each other in the process. In celebration of International Women's Month, businesswoman Anne Barretto gave tips to women who want to put up their own Plaka sa motorsiklo, sasakyan mauubos na simula Hunyo LTO. Tom Rodriguez has spoken up on his separation from actress Carla Abellana, announcing that he has divorced from her and is now with his family in the United States. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yam Concepcion looked like a kid that was handed her favorite candy in her YouTube vlog, where she showed how she and her Who really owns Eat Bulaga? Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez first worked together in GMA gay-themed 2013 drama series 'My Husband's Lover' where they played as wife and husband. The actress spoke up on her past relationship with Rodriguez in response to one Rosario Arellano who on Tuesday, June 14, commented on her YouTube vlog posted last June 3. Baka nga sa kaso nilang dalawa nawala narin pati respeto kaya mahirap ng maayos pa. Nanghihinayang ang marami dahil hindi nila akalain sa ganito ito magtatapos, Solis added. Accordingly, he has already spent millions on a party list that wasnt included by the COMELEC in the final list. [Paulit-ulit] ko pong pinapaalala sa kanya na hindi po ako kalaban at mabuti po ang kalooban at intensyon ko, she added, seemingly implying that Rodriguez physically hurt her. ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW . Sumagot si Tom Rodriguez sa inilabas na mga pasabog ng misis niyang si Carla Abellana kaugnay sa nangyari sa kanilang relasyon. Cristy Fermin, in the latest episode of Cristy Ferminute, stated that the alleged third party in the relationship of Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana is also a fellow Kapuso.

Denver County Court Warrant Search, Spencer Zwick New Canaan, Drug Bust In Hartford, Ct Today, Sarah E Smith Professor, Articles C

carla abellana and tom rodriguez relationshipBe the first to comment on "carla abellana and tom rodriguez relationship"

carla abellana and tom rodriguez relationship

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.