does casey aldridge see his daughter

10 New Details About Britney Spears' Boyfriend (And Baby Daddy?). Send me email updates and offers from TMZ and its Affiliates. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. How could you? Stay tuned!!! She was born on June 19, 2008, in McComb, Mississippi, under the astrological sign Gemini. One of the weirder (alleged) lies from the book? Heres How It Can Help You Nab Your Next Job, The Young and the Restless Spoilers May 1 5. All Rights Reserved. So I think it was a couple altercations happened because of that. Yes, those types of rifles as in guns. Casey Aldridge, ex-fianc of Jamie Lynn Spears and the father of her daughter Maddie, has been charged with five counts of burglary of a storage house and one count of burglary of a dwelling, Us Weekly confirms. I guarantee you, she knows everything about it, whether she did it or not. She is the granddaughter of Jamie Spears, Lynne Spears, Mark Aldridge, and Joyce Aldridge. I love you, Maddie," Spears added. See Which Stars Have Gotten Engaged in 2023, Taylor Swift Sings About 'Falling Back in Love' on New Duet After Split, Meghan King Wears 'Fk You' Sweatshirt to Kids School, Jim Edmonds Reacts. The two now share custody of their daughter, who they nursed through a dramatic injury in 2017. Maddie played in her high school state tournament in October 2022, which her mom watched via live stream as she was away working. Jamie Lynn Spears has gone through a lot with her older daughter. Thats all Miss Lynne ever told us. By Rebekah Kuschmider Written on Feb 23, 2019. We all still love you. . It's been more than a decade since they welcomed their daughter, so it's understandable why fans want to know where Jamie Lynn Spears ' baby's dad, Casey Aldridge is now, and if they still. She also cast some serious doubt on the Zoey 101 stars claim that she didnt know anything about the conservatorship: If shes not behind it, she knows every single thing. The 30-year-old was arrested on December 30, 2019, after being linked to the burglaries of several camps near Gloster, Mississippi, according to a report from the Amite County Sheriffs Department. ". After Jamie Lynn Spears saw her oldest daughter, Maddie Aldridge, start moving again after her near-fatal ATV accident, she said, "In that . On Feb. 5, 2017, Maddie, then 8, experienced a freak ATV accident when the vehicle she was riding flipped over into a pond at the family's home. Instagram Jamie Lynn Spears took to social media on Sunday to share rare photos of her. Jamie Lynn Spears proudly posted photos of her daughter Maddie, 13, dressed up for her first school dance. See additional information. Its been an issue for a while., A post shared by Casey Aldridge (@caseyaldridge0814) on Sep 21, 2014 at 11:35am PDT, RELATED:Who Is Sam Asghari? Actually, what happened was she made him get out of Maddies life. Many people assumed she would follow in her famous sister Britneys footsteps and go form tv to a superstar music of acting career. So dreamy!! He added that he was praying [the arrest] doesnt have an effect on his custody of Maddie, 11. Ahead of the release of her memoir, where she further discussed the accident and its aftermath, Spears spoke to PEOPLE in January 2022 about what she learned after the incident. "Happy Easter ," she captioned . As she is still young, her body measurements are fluctuating due to age factors. David Blaine Invited Me Backstage And I Was Not Ready For THIS! Jamie Lynn Spears ex-fianc, Casey Aldridge, was arrested in Mississippi on February 12 for drug possession, the Natchez Police Department confirms toUs Weekly. A month before Maddies birth, Jamie Lynn and Casey moved to Liberty, Mississippi, and purchased a home, with a plan of raising their family there. Moreover, her mothers pregnancy was one of the highest-profile teen pregnancies in Hollywood history. Wow. I had a normal, natural birth. Jamie Lynn Spears may not be sharing custody of her daughter Maddie with baby daddy Casey Aldridge after his latest arrest. "I just walked out of the rooms. Casey and her college friends get together to finish some homework when she spots her desired male neighbor and COED classmate Heath. We should note that in Jamie Lynns book, she wrote that the adoption itself was Maddies idea, so we cant know for sure how exactly it went down. In September 2017, April filed for divorce from Casey. The couple welcomed their daughter, Ivey Joan Watson, in April 2018. Caption: Maddie Briann Aldridges photo with her mother and grandmother (Source: Instagram). mediaId: '64d4d3d1-03db-48af-b7f2-5c15ec433c62', Spears married Watson in 2014. He had a similar arrest in 2016 and was able to escape jail time. A source confirmed to People at the time that Jamie Lynn and Casey had joint custody of their daughter and had an amicable relationship throughout her recovery. But I just need you to know that none of this is your fault. Gender Reassignment for Kids is Wrong From White Hot Scandal to White House Shindig!!! One things for sure shes definitely burned a lot of bridges. She is the creator of the blogStayat Home Pundit and she is a cohostof the weekly podcast The More Perfect Union. Casey Aldridge did not initially want to do this, according to sister Ashley, and tried his best to get up the money to pay the back child support, but it just wasnt possible and in the end, the judge told him either pay up, go to jail, or sign over your rights and he felt he had no choice but to do the latter in the end. After announcing her pregnancy news, Spears decided to "hide away for a little bit" and moved to Mississippi to avoid the spotlight. At the time that he started dating Jamie Lyn in 2005 or so, as she was starring on the Nickelodeon show Zoey 101. She just seemed so, so sad. The cops say Casey tried stealing two rifles total -- no word on what type of rifles specifically though. Every decision I made came from a place of wanting to do right by Maddie and being the best mom that I could be. See Which Stars Have Gotten Engaged in 2023, Taylor Swift Sings About 'Falling Back in Love' on New Duet After Split, Meghan King Wears 'Fk You' Sweatshirt to Kids School, Jim Edmonds Reacts, Zoey 101 Cast Reunites (Without Jamie Lynn Spears!) Casey is from Mississippi and attended Amite School Center, a private school in Liberty, MS. "When ya find out ya have an extra day off work, so ya load up the toddler, drive 7 hours, & get to surprise your oldest for Homecoming weekend" the Zoey 101 alum captioned a series of photos of the teen before the dance, including a snap of Maddie posing with her date. And no matter what happened, that she just wanted the best for Casey. 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Spears and Maddie, whom the proud mom described as a "very good" baby, quickly fell into a routine after her birth. If he decides hes going to be a great father, he will do whatever it takes to do a good job, whether that means working construction to support the baby, or reading books about how to change diapers.. All About Jamie Watson, Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, All About Natalia Bryant, the 20-Year-Old Model and Daughter of Late Kobe Bryant, Jamie Lynn Spears Teases 'New Era' of 'Zoey 101' with 'Magical' Behind-the-Scenes Pics from 'Zoey 102' Set, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals How She Tried 'Embarrass' Daughter, 14, While Taking Homecoming Photos, All the Ups and Downs of the 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Cast, Jamie Lynn Spears Says She Has 'So Much to Be Grateful for' While Posing for Family Thanksgiving Photos, We Can't Believe These Stars Are Parents to Teens (& Neither Can They! Currently, she might be in class seven studying in school but there is no information regarding her educational background. She would get angry any time she didnt get her way. Jamie Lynn Spears Ex Casey Aldridge Gushes Over Daughter Maddie On Social Media is an article from: The Inquisitr News, Jamie Lynn Spears Ex Casey Aldridge Gushes Over Daughter Maddie On Social Media. A post shared by PortadaNacionalRD (@portadanacional) on Feb 19, 2019 at 8:03pm PST. Jamie Lynn Spears' ex, Casey Aldridge, gushed over daughter Maddie on social media. The following month, Maddie attended her first high school homecoming dance, where her mom pulled off a surprise visit to join her daughter for the occasion. She also alleged that not only was her brother not a cheater, but that the opposite was actually true. She claimed to have a credible source that revealed Jamie Lynn was cheating on Casey while pregnant with someone Ashley had known for a long time. She even went so far as to accuse the 30-year-old of abuse: She physically abused Casey on several different occasions. Of the mysterious Lou Taylor, Britneys business manager and a major player in the Spears drama, Ashley dished: Miss Lou was like, the one who made all of the decisions. After her split from Casey, Jamie Lynn dated businessman Jamie Watson, the owner of the communications firm Advanced Media Partners. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). She told the magazine at the time, I cant say it was something I was planning to do right now. He was found guilty in June 2016 and sentenced to 12 months probation. Paparazzi have also been less interested in his whereabouts after distancing from all the Spears drama. You're 12," the Sweet Magnolias star said of Maddie. She said that the last time Casey saw his daughter was two years ago when he found out through someone else that his daughter was having a basketball game and he and Ashley showed up. What Happened to Jamie Foxx? Maddie often appears on her mom's Instagram page, including a photo from Easter 2023 in which the family of four pose on a front porch. "I was once told that some of life's best lessons are learned on a ball field, bc working hard with others to achieve something bigger then oneself will teach you how to be a good teammate in sports AND in life.". The Zoey 101 star and former boyfriendCasey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie in June of 2008 and largely stepped out of the spotlight after that. Maddie Briann Aldridge gained fame as the daughter of popular Tv actress Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn Spears may not be sharing custody of her daughter Maddie with baby daddy Casey Aldridge after his latest arrest. Casey has struggled with substance abuse in the past and is in treatment for it, but his sister says that even during his worst times his daughter was never in any danger and that the family themselves posed no threat. Wow. All About Ireland Baldwin. And I wanna tell you that hes still waiting on you, and that were all still here. She also said that because Casey got behind in his child support payments due to not working, Jamie Lynn forced him to sign over all his parental rights. Made famous by the popular song about the heroism of Luther Casey Jones, a US engine . The father of the child was Jamie. Published Apr 24, 2022 Jamie Lynn Spears caused controversy when she had her first child which may have put a strain on her relationship with her baby daddy, Casey Aldridge. It's also a nod to Spears' older brother Bryan. That is a HUGE revelation if true. He currently runs a company that sells electronics to corporations.

Are There Any Michelin Star Restaurants In Maine, Equate Moisturizing Face Cream, Frank Serpico Obituary, Articles D

does casey aldridge see his daughterBe the first to comment on "does casey aldridge see his daughter"

does casey aldridge see his daughter

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.