drake girlfriends list

Drake has been inspired quite a bit, counting SZA and Tatyana Ali among his other muses. After having sushi dinner together, Dennings said that she was swarmed with a lot of angry tweets from Drakes fans. Or Is He Dating A Girlfriend? She did though share a short video of herself singing sometime after her separation from Sun. Were not sure whether hes set his sights on this curvaceous celeb or whether this was just another one of his attempts at dating. Though they met in 2005 when he was an extra in her "Pon de Replay" music video, Drake and Rihanna were first linked romantically in 2009, when there were spotted on a date at the Lucky Strike bowling alley in New York City. Fox says life with Parkinson's is 'getting harder': "I'm not gonna be 80', Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson celebrate 35 years of marriage with cake, Chris Pratt talks Marvel audition fails: 'I was never gonna audition for Marvel again'. Since then, Drake has continued with his playboy ways, reportedly dating Ive known him for a really long time He was our celebrity set-up, so we set him up on dates and we had dinner. Along with four star quarterbacks, next year's class is also expected to have a generational wide receiver (Marvin Harrison Jr), offensive tackle (Joe Alt), tight end RELATED:Nicki Minajs Dating History in Full. Lee claimed that Drake offered her 2% of publishing royalties, then upped it to 4% to 5% and a $50,000 one-time payment and that he threatened her over the phone when she got a lawyer involved. The Hip Hop artist reportedly found Jorjas singing and songwriting talents impressive, and they quickly became friends. It happened at the end of 2019 which was just a few months after Jenners split from the Sicko Mode singer Travis Scott. "We had sushi we were being followed by a black SUV with his security," she described. Kim was quick to debunk the rumors though with a tweet saying, Never happened. She later confirmed in a tweet that they actually dated in 2009, not 2008. Who is She? While they did not continue their romance, the pair remains amicable coparents and seemingly good friends. She is also one of many women whom the tabloids have romantically linked to Drake. Their relationship was on and off for many years, and at different times they have described themselves as friends, collaborators, and romantic partners. In 2016, Drake famously declared his love for Rihanna at the MTV Video Music Awards. Drake later also helped Jorja to get recognition in the music and in 2017 they even collaborated on a song called Get It Together.. In 2008, Drake wrote the song Deceiving about his past relationships and in there he had a verse where he spoke about Phillips. Still, the pair are good pals, with Banks co-starring in Drake's "Child's Play" music video in 2016. In 2017 Serena married Alexis Ohanian - the co-founder of Reddit. But thats all we ever heard of this sneaky affair! Chandra Davis (a.k.a Deelishis) is a US model and reality TV star. According to Duran's LinkedIn bio, she is also a freelance makeup artist and has worked with numerous celebrities such as; Timothe Chalamet, Lamorne Morris, Nelly Furtado, Drake and more. Drake has been romantically linked to multiple women. His most high-profile relationships have been with Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Sophie Brussaux. In 2022, Kayne Ye West insinuated that Drake slept with Kris Jenner. One things for sure, the twerking Zmeena has received a backlash of nasty comments after her pictures appeared with the Scorpion rapper. The Feel No Ways singer even performed at Kylies 16th birthday party. People have seen them together at events such as the US Open and other Tennis tournaments while Serena has also attended some of Drakes concerts. WebDrake girlfriend & dating history Not everything is known about Drakes past relationships and partners. Turns out the On BS singer and Leia got closer through the latters son, Amari Bailey, a high school basketball and projected NBA prospect. Aside from music, Drake is also famous as a ladies'man; he has dated many women over the years including models, singers, and artists. He treats Jen with lots of respect. When Stern asked the No Lie artist about the marriage, Drake didnt say much except that it (marriage) wont be too late. Instagram ModelDated In:2016. We're close as well. Ex: Kat Dennings. The footage showed the duo enjoying an intimate chat and getting touchy feely with each other, but nothing about their relationship has blossomed since then, Who is She? Drake and Bailey have spent one-on-one time together, the outlet reports, and he, Drake, and Leia have spent time together at Drake's house, too. Drake and Jade Lees relationship dates back to 2006. Of course, Hailey went on to marry a different Canadian crooner, tying the knot with Justin Bieber in 2018. They were joking around and Kylie was laughing. The duo dated in 2017 and was spotted dining at an eatery in Amsterdam before calling it quits. ", Drake added: "So, I've tried my best to stop doing that. While Drake and Nicki Minaj shippers are out of luck, Drake dating rumors have spanned headlines for years and have included Rashida Jones in 2012, Zo Kravitz in All these led to more speculation about their relationship. Viewers veto judges' votes on dj vu-inducing top 12 'American Idol' episode, Ashley Judd reflects on mom Naomi's 'irreplaceable loss' a year after the country star's death, Michael J. He needs a nice Jewish girl! Instagram ModelDated In: 2018. When DeGeneres showed him a slideshow of women, he confirmed that he and Banks were friends and went out together once. Hopefully, its not too late, he continued. Sumpter has said in the past that she had a little crush on the rapper, but in an interview with Necole Bitchie, Sumpter said that before he made it big in music, they Drake has referenced Keke on three of his songs; In My Feelings, Fallen, and Deceiving. Drake treated Leia to a private dinner at an otherwise empty Dodger Stadium after he made a donation to the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, ABC 7 reported. Unlike his music, his love life is kept under-wraps with little information being leaked about his girlfriends, leaving the rest of us eager to know more, like who is Kiki? However, three months after they were pictured in July the pair had called it quits. NBA Sports BroadcasterDated In: 2017, This lucky lady was the only other woman apart from Drakes mother to walk a red carpet with the Canadian star. India Love is a US TV personality, blogger, and model. The following month, Pedro, 31, shared his real estate stats via Instagram Stories with Drakes's hit Nonstop playing in the video. The Dutch star is a Victoria's Secret model. Nothing too complicated.". Your email address will not be published. The lyrical legend confirmed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he dated supermodel, Tyra Banks in 2013. Kylie Jenner is the newest addition to the long list of Drakes girlfriends. Some associates at the time said the AMA winner and the runway model initially started out casual but later things got serious. In 2010 Drake cosied up to Rihanna in her music video for What's My Name. Theres no proof that this fling ever went on, but one things for sure Drake treated her to a bunch of gifts from a Balenciaga store. The rumors of him dating Johanna Leia rose in the month of July 2021. This also happened to be the time when Drake spent a lot of time in London promoting his fifth studio album Scorpion. Jennifer Lopez and Drake sparked dating rumors in December 2016 when they worked together on a collaboration and posted the same caption-free snap of themselves cuddling on Instagram. Drake isnt only famous for his quotable lyrics but also his on-and-off again relationships with the likes of Rihanna and supposedly, the bootylicious Jennifer Lopez. But according to the lyrics of the song, Jade realized Drakes life was too much and thus sadly ended things. This secret romance started when Drake reached out to the Uncut Gems star via Instagram DM. It seemed like whatever spark they'd had may have fizzled, however, by September 2013, when Drake spoke about their relationship in the past tense during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show: "Yeah, great girl. Im talkin family dinners, we in Whole Foods pushing the cart around, it was a regular relationship. Nicki Minaj and Serenas ex at that time, Common, even made comments about their growing relationship. She was rumoured to be dating Drake in June 2016. Narayan Shankar, who goes by the name David, is a seasoned writer and editor, who has a passion for covering the entertainment industry. Hopefully, it's not too late," he said. He was in love. Justin Biebers wife was linked to the Scorpion rapper after they hung out during Memorial Day weekend in 2016. In addition to appearing together at social events, Drake and Bella Hadid have also been on the same show. Another name that Drake took an interest in is that of the Welsh reality star, Lateysha Grace. All The Details, Who Is Renata Notni? At the time Drake's rep said: "If it is in fact Drake's child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child." The two even shared a kiss at the end of the performance. All my exes live in Texas like Im George Strait. "I wouldn't say that we were dating. Im grateful for that and I think highly of him, and I think its really weird that as all these years went past, I am an artist now and I wasnt then and hes King Drake.. The multiple Grand Slam winner Serena Williams is another high-profile name with whom Drake allegedly formed a relationship at some point in the past. Bella had just broken up with the singer Weekend and the Starboy singer was also friends with Drake and his frequent collaborator. Then in May 2017, she told TMZ that she was receiving texts from Drake allegedly asking her to get an abortion after telling him she was pregnant. Singer-songwriterDated In: 2021. TMZ reported that the exes settled out of court on Feb. 2, 2013; details of whatever agreement they reached weren't made public. Well ship this couple till the day we die. Drake was originally linked to bad girl, Blac Chyna in 2014, when he publicly got into a Twitter spat with her then-boyfriend Tyga, claiming that he smashed her. In January 2017 Sophie wasspotted out having dinner with Canadian rapper Drake, while on a trip to Amsterdam. Then again, similar to other rumors, there also is no confirmation of any romantic relationship between Drake and Jorja Smith. Nothing really happened, we were just, like, friends hanging out," Fox said. He even mentioned their relationship in every one of his studio albums. We dont know what year they actually dated, but she is apparently Drakes first teenage love. One of Drakes love interests was the stunning bikini model, Malaika Terry. Drake and Brussaux, a former adult film star turned painter, we first spotted together in January 2017 after his split from Lopez. Tennis PlayerDated In: 2011 & 2015. Sources close to the pair tell us they first met months ago through high school basketball -- Johanna's son, Amari Bailey, is a top prospect -- and the relationship grew from there. Drake still spoke of his romance with Rihanna warmly in October 2018, telling LeBron James in The Shop, "As life takes shape and teaches you your own lessons, I end up in this situation where I don't have the fairy tale, like, 'Oh, Drake started a family with Rihanna and this is like so perfect.' Right Now lyrics included the line, Said she wanna fu*kto some SZA, wait/Cause I used to date SZA back in 08. In 2022, when asked about this line, SZA told Audacy: In a strange way, I was like, Did they know? But they didnt ask me to be in it. The people first got the wind of Johanna Leia, a model/reality TV star, and Drake dating after the two exposed themselves having an intimate date at an empty Dodger Stadium in July 2021 in Los Angeles. Rumor has it that Drake was dating British rap star, Stefflon Don. That's right - Drake, Canada's most prized rapper, is reportedly dating Bella Harris, an 18-year-old model. So, if the rumours are true and Drake's done getting cozy with models, actresses and adult film stars, then we should at least take a look at all of the girls he's ever hooked up with. The pair looked super cute posing together for the paps and at the time, a source told E Online that He likes how normal she is, and she has her head on straight. But as always it is not clear if they were ever in a romantic association. Despite this, the duos chemistry is undeniable. From Drake proclaiming that he had a crush on her and wanting to marry the rap queen on his Take Care album, to lap dancing in Nickis Anaconda video, the chemistry between these two rappers has never been clearer. ", Later that month, before the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, Drake bought a billboard in L.A. that read, "Congratulations to Rihanna from Drake and Everyone at Ovo." Drake was mum for a while about his child but recently shared photos of him on Instagram. She started out as a Drake fan, and then reportedly got closer to him and befriended him before taking things to the next level. "They seem to really like and respect each other, but it's early," an insider told PEOPLE at the time. In Sep 2018, Drake outwardly shut down a whole restaurant in Washington DC just to have a date night with the now 22-year-old model Bella Harris. Drake released his single Search & Rescue, which sampledKim speaking on E! But he started getting a little bit too loose. When they were dating, the pair never confirmed or denied the relationship rumors but Myles eventually confirmed their relationship years after they broke up. In the meantime, let us take a look at the beautiful women he has dated in the past: While current events make it appear asthough Drake is currently single, his last fling was rumored to be with Imaan Hamman. He later addressed the relationship in his song "Redemption," rapping, "Ericka sued me and opened a business / Wonder if they wish it could've been different / Wonder what they'd do put in my position / I wonder, when my s**t drop, do they listen? "Theyve been DMing each other back and forth and are planning to meet up soon, the insider noted at the time. Drakes baby mamma, Sophie Brussaux has been in the public eye a lot lately, after Drake confirmed on his Scorpion album that he is indeed the father of little Adonis. Who Is Joe Burrows Girlfriend? This hearsay is also from the year 2018 around the fall. They spent most of the night flirting and it soon became clear that Drake was enjoying the attention from her. "So It was actually 2009 lol in this case a year of poetic rap license mattered lol," she tweeted. A source told PEOPLE in November 2019 that Jenner and Drake took their once-platonic relationship to romance, explaining, "He and Kylie have been spending time together recently. Nobody said anythingWere cool, weve always been cool. Radar Online reported that the singer was serenaded by a Palestinian-Canadian group which was hired for his party by his partner. We cant guarantee this actress was actually one of Drakes lady loves, but its common knowledge that they went out to dinner and she definitely had a crush on him. ", The pair celebrated New Year's Eve together, where J. Drake and Tyra were together for a hot minute. In a November 2022 deep fake interview with Howard Stern posted to Drake's Instagram, Drake said he dates four or five women at a time. It mostly seems like they have chemistry, flirt and hang out. Not much is known about this particular love interest, but we can confirm that she was indeed one of Drizzys former loves. Dancer Reka hooked up with Drake at her 23rd birthday party in a London club. Im sure I could [be married]. RELATED:Drake Helps African Orphans Go Viral From The Toosie Slide Challenge. Im a confident guy, I hold my own in any room, Ive known you for a while, we buss nuff jokes together, he told the artist during their cheeky Insta convo. Her Career, Boyfriend, & More, Meet The Transgender Model Ines Rau: The Rumored Girlfriend of Kylian Mbappae. In 2019, Drake and Tyra Banks were the common guests at the ESPY Awards, where they both attended and even posed for pictures together. Right Now,", on-again-off-again relationship for nearly 10 years, posted a celebratory Instagram with Rihanna, wearing her Jennifer Fisher "h" pendant necklace, even meeting Lopez's children Max and Emme. "It was overwhelming the amount of security.". The 22-year-old basketball star has a daughter named Kaari Jaidyn Morant. Drake, the son of Sandi and Dennis, has always been a close friend of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. She also appeared in Drizzys video for The Feeling of Pain, which confirmed their undeniable fondness for each other. In April 2018, it was revealedthat she was dating Drake. The Trust Issues singer reportedly approached her several times to ask her how she was doing. Heres a snap of them back in 2017! But it doesnt end there the pair were seen rekindling an old flame at the Golden Globes in 2018, too! The singer was reportedly keen to settle down with her. Drake and Johanna Leia. Overall, while there have been rumors about a romantic relationship between Drake and Rosalyn Gold-Onwude, the true nature of their relationship remains a mystery. Who is She? Tyra Banks and Drake went on a single date to Disneyland in 2012, he revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2013. We enjoyed thetea while it lastedThen the tea-cup filled up even more! Rosalyn Gold-Onwude is a well-known sports broadcaster, who has covered various sports events for different networks such as NBC, ESPN, and Turner Sports. Johanna Leia. In February 2023, Drake appeared on A Moody Conversation, hosted by fellow rapper Lil Yachty, and revealed that he carries some regret for naming his exes in songs. This though was quite complicated. While its usually simple to find out who Aubrey is dating, it is harder to track all his flings, hookups, and breakups. ET on May 10, 2011. Following her fall out with ex, Rob Kardashian, the model has been seen on two separate occasions cozying up with Drake in L.A. clubs. She did make a super-cool cameo in his Childs Play video, though, confirming that the two remain good friends. I was happily working and dining in NYC every day. This, was apparently, post her breakup with her husband of six years Pedro Jimeno. The women include chart-topper Rihanna, the English singer-songwriter Jorja Smith, to the mother of his one child, Sophie Brussaux. Rihanna quickly struck down romance rumors in a radio interview, however, insisting they were just friends. We had our moment. Drake and Instagram beauty India Love had a short fling in 2016 and before they even had a thing, Drake allegedly dated her sister Crystal Westbrooks. Or Is He Gay? We dont have much more on this fling, but we have found out that Drakes song Company may well be about the gorgeous model. Catya Washington is a US reality TV star. After Drake wrote Ritas single R.I.P. Drake apparently insisted that she be part of the shoot. When Drake and Bernice were photographed kissing in Australia back in 2015, people were certain that the model was the leading lady in his life. Addressing the issue on her Instagram, Harris wrote. Drake has been romantically linked to Teyana Taylor, Taraji P. Henson, dancer Maliah Michel, Serena Williams, Rita Ora, Cyn Santana, Tatyana Ali, Blac Chyna, Bernice I think really highly of him I'm an artist now, I wasn't then, and he's King Drake!". She said, I looked at some of the @s and they were like f**k you, Kate Dennings, like, you cant Drake from me, hes mine., Drake also confirmed on TheEllen DeGeneresShow that he did indeed go on a date with Dennings, saying hed always had a thing for her.. Drake's ex-girlfriend is model Malaika Terry. Drake has never confirmed or denied a relationship with actress/model Bria Myles, but having a whole interlude titled with her name pretty much tells us he did. Drake denied it at the time, with a rep for the "One Dance" rapper telling PEOPLE, "If it's in fact Drake's child, which he does not believe it is, he will do right by the child. The No Guidance singer however initially denied being the father, but later confirmed it in his 2018 album Scorpion. He also spoke about his relationship with Sophie and the birth of their child in the album and in interviews. It was a get-together. However, Gold-Onwude later denied any such involvement. Drake and Jennifer Lopez started dating in 2016. It was reported that the hip-hop star took an interest in the singers songwriting skills and hung out with her quite a bit whilst working in the U.K. An eyewitness said: Drake has been making the most of his time in London this week and has been out every night. "We're cool, we've always been cool. Yet another lady in his slew of exes includes Cyn Santana, model and star of Love & Hip Hop. Certified lover boy. Drizzy even rapped on his song Tuscan Leather, The Fresh Prince / just had dinner with Tatyana, no lie / all these 90s fantasies on my mind / the difference is that with mine / they all come true in due time.. Drake & Nebby were cute pic.twitter.com/UlETtradIT, Who is She? Drizzy was linked to another gorgeous model early 2020 when he was videoed cozying up with Imaan Hammam during New York Fashion Week. This article was originally published in November 2018. Who is She? Drake and Cecilias relationship rumor started after the emergence of CCTV footage from a nearby Balenciaga store in Aug 2022 wherein the two were walking by the dress store. Drake also posted a celebratory Instagram with Rihanna to mark her big night; she later thanked him for his "touching" speech in kind and wrote, "I love you for that! In 2018, Bella signed a modelling contract with Elite New York City agency. Drake and Samir who is also known as Nebby, dated for a short while back in 2009. Irene Cara Ethnicity & Ancestral Background, Drake In The Recent Times Is Dating A Model Cecilia Rose, Drake Might Also Be In A Relationship with Chantel Everett, The Truth Behind Drake Dating Naomi Sharon. Johanna Leia is Drake's rumoured new girlfriend. We have a few of these relationships to thank for good lyrics. ", In May 2018, Pusha-T rapped about Drake having a secret son in his diss track "Son of Adidon. A source told US Weekly, They seemed to be enjoying each others company. Let us know in the comment section below! From his long-term relationships to his rumored flings, here's a look back at Drake's complete dating history. This hot couple were caught canoodling at a Beyonc concert in 2013 and have even appeared in each others Instagram pics since then. It seems every time Drake dates someone he is not really dating them. Joanna has a history in the fashion world; having studied lifestyle and fashion journalism at BA and MA level, she then proceeded to work in the hustle and bustle of fashion PR. Drake isnt only famous for his quotable lyrics but also his on-and-off again relationships with the likes of Rihanna and supposedly, the bootylicious Jennifer Lopez. The Jimmy Cooks singer has also featured Cecilia in the Wait For You video which came out in May 2022. While these were just rumors, Drake quickly clarified them before they became headlines on the internet. Lee sued Drake over the track in 2012 according to The Hollywood Reporter, alleging that they had both a romantic and a business partnership and that he was withholding co-writer royalties from her from the song, and that they had an acrimonious split after the track's release. "Where it goes, we shall see. There was no information on how long theyd been an item, but the Jamaican-Irish model was using Drakes lyrics as captions on her popular Instagram account. Brussaux and the Over singer have a good relationship and they work together to co-raise Adonis. "Yeah, said she wanna f--- to some SZA, wait / 'Cause I used to date SZA back in '08," he rapped. Julia Fox was quite public in her brief romance with Kanye West, but her even briefer 2020 dalliance with the "Hotline Bling" rapper flew much more under the radar. A source told PEOPLE at the time, "They have been keeping it a secret because this time around, they want to do it right and keep their relationship private. On Aug. 1, he brought Rihanna onstage during OVO Fest and cracked, "You showed up two nights in a row for my city. In a Rolling Stone interview published in February 2014, Drake called Rihanna "the ultimate fantasy." Did He Also Have A Relationship with Kylie Jenner? Cecilia is the most recent name on the list of Drakes girlfriends. He was genuinely a sweet guy., Okay, we cant really call this one an ex per se, but it is official that she went on a date with Drake. Hes never said anything negative about me. After she left the show she was arrested in Pennsylvania on allegations of possession of drugs and a gun. Alexa play Karaoke by Drake. As for now, the relationship between Drake and Sophie is anything but romantic, but they are co-parenting their son together. However, not many details about Drake's new relationship are known apart from the fact the mystery woman, who has Canadian roots, currently lives in Miami. Rosalyn Gold-Onwude is a sports broadcaster and former basketball player. And after that, they discussed various matters. Rumors started circulating that the two were an item back in 2009 and they ended things for good in 2016. He raps about her in his songs Karaoke and Look What Youve Done and the two are still friends unlike with most of his exes. Its safe to say that this relationship will never rekindle though as the tennis superstar is now married to Reddit founder, Alexis Ohanian. Durty 30. NEXT:Drake Describes The Initial Hesitation Over Sharing His Son's Images Online. On a few occasions, Drake also flirted with Gold-Onwude on social media. RELATED:Drake Teases New Album Featuring Big Names, To Make Our Quarantine Days Better! Tyra even confirmed the date on Steve Harveys show. Besides, their relationship is considered more of a professional allegiance. Drake denied all the allegations. "I think he jus innocently rhymed 08 w wait. J-Lo even attended Drake's New Year's Eve show in Las Vegas.

Jennifer Guy Buddy Guy, Gemma Love Island Gold Shoes, Ultra Monster Sweepstakes, Grand Duke George Mikhailovich Net Worth, Ppg Paints Arena Basketball, Articles D

drake girlfriends listBe the first to comment on "drake girlfriends list"

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.