exotic pets for sale in oklahoma

I also can get you that have other big horn sheep, yaks, Zebra. tamed fennec fox kits Oklahoma, Tulsa, 74145 Pet Price: 850$ Copyright 2023 Compound Exotics All Rights Reserved. Compound Exotics was a delight! DESIGNED & BRED FOR GENETIC DIVERSITY NO FAULTS!!! Find us on Facebook! I am a breeder of pet quality chinchillas located in Oklahoma City, OK near Tinker AFB. Ebony is a sweet, energetic Beagle mix pup who is almost 5 months old. But you will not find large cats, bears, zebras, foxes or other large exotics at a pet store. If you are looking for exotic kitten we have the domestic ancestry breeds of . Hi! Expecting A Great Litter with these 2! Ad Type. Keystone Waterfowl & Exotics - Oklahoma Exotic Breeder Tweet My Account | Sign in or Create an Account Keystone Waterfowl & Exotics Contact: Stephanie Hollis Email: keystonewaterfowl@yahoo.com Phone: 918-237-3029 (cell) or 918-358-2695 (landline) Website: www.keystonewaterfowl.com Address: 4139 Oldcastle Dr. Cleveland, OK They also make you a much more responsible pet owner. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. You are more than welcome to pick up this little guy or we can priority ship to almost anywhere in the USA weather permitting using United Pet Safe Airlines for $400. Experience Get ready to touch and hold exotic animals. Rowdy and so spirited. I will send a care package with every baby when they go to there new homes. Rare colors, rare body structures, extremely short and stocky. Her color is very rare she is Bunny is an AKC english bulldog puppy with 17 champions in her 3 generation pedegree. We are very happy with our otter formerly name Justin. This stunning Snow Bengal child is ready to go to his permanently home completion of August! All are true mini pigs. This is a courtesy listing for one of our wonderful local vets. My husband already wants to expand our family and is looking forward to getting another Ferret from you guys!!! Now train ready for a new home male & female capuchin chaminghomes2. For more information call or text. Eclectus parrots: aruensis, polycholoros, solomonensis, vosmaeri. Rated 5.00 out of 5. Best exotic pet store near me in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. CHARACTERISTICS: We just picked up our second Hedgehog and are overjoyed once again! Experience the region's largest sale of exotic animals held at the Sycamore Springs Ranch. Male treeing walker hound 1 1/2 years old fixed up to date on shots housebroken good with other animals 120$ We named him Jonah. They are raised in my home in clean surroundings with only the best food and hay. Birds for pets are hand reared, weaned, vetted prior to going home, Contract and information provided to new owners. True micro mini (teacup) piglets! ELITE AUCTIONS Jayapura Green Tree Python Auction USDA Licensed Hedgehog and Tenrec breeder, Address: 13131 240th st Blanchard ok 73010, I raise true miniature pigs. Selling in pairs or single - would recommend pairs. If not one locally, then where is the closest one. Low Swung Body English Puppies ! Location Oklahoma City, OK, USA Price $5 Displayed 19,136 Views 2,192 Interests 66 Contact Seller Browse Premium Listings Premium F1B Mini GoldenDoodles $1,500 Texas Campbell Goldendoodle Looking for baby chapuchin monkey Kansas Wichita Capuchins Monkey Capuchin Baby Monkeys $1,500 Texas Arlington Capuchins Monkey GORGEOUS CAPUCHIN BABY'S I have for sale my gorgeous female exotic cat Buffy. Top best 12 things about otters you need to know before you buy them (otters for sale). Born 12 November 19 We believe in providing the best animals at the best prices. Rosetted, Beautiful Bengal kittens from Champion lines, available to be reserved now! We do not ship at this time but will in the future. Oklahoma, Tulsa, 74115 Pet Price: 800$ Dogs, Cats , Pets & Exotic animals for sale in the USA near me. She is 12 weeks ready and old to go anytime. We cannot hold a kitten/cat without a non-refundable deposit of $310 . We have for sale, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, prairie dogs, squirrels, cavy, fox, skunk, coatimundi, African crested porcupine, coatimundi, and bush babies. USDA Licensed and easy to raised . number is 918-330-1286, African Pygmy Hedgehogs and Lesser Hedgehog Tenrecs. Tinker Bell is red/white. Please feel free to visit our website and let us know what you think! Breed: Bulldog Harry is a super sweet FIV positive boy that comes with free vet care for life. They have some of the best staff in Oklahoma City. USDA licensed and Oklahoma state licensed facility. Exotic refers to animals that originate from foreign soil for use as pets or exhibits. Brown Spotted, Male, Glittered and rosetted, playful and intelligent, amazing soft coat and exotic markings. Rosetted Female Bengal Kitten- Ready Now- Registered, Beautiful Exotic TICA Registered Bengal Kitten Hello, we have a small herd of goats for sale. Comes with papers and stuffs. It's been only 4 weeks, but this Sugar glider has made a huge difference in our lives. Our Bengal cattery is purposely small so .. Go Close this dialog Find a Pet All About Pets . 4 months old and tamed. Loudenschlager is a lot of things. Pet Service Price range $ Page transparency See more Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. GREAT PYRENEES, ANATOLIAN, & IRSH WOLFHOUND KOMONDOR (PAAWK) Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. They are 100% bully. Indigo is a beautiful sweet gal around people. or. Gccf Stunning Exotic Shorthair Kittens Text us on (xxx) xxx-xxx9, Beautiful Exotic Shorthair Kittens Text us on (xxx) xxx-xxx9. Rottweiler - Indigo - Large - Adult - Female - Dog Even Keel Exotics is a USDA licensed breeder of many exotic pets. Browse search results for exotic pets Pets and Animals for sale in Oklahoma City, OK. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Kezkatz Cattery is small cattery located in the rolling foothills of the world's tallest hill, Cavanal, located near Poteau, Oklahoma. JEAR | Exotic Pet & Animal Breeder Kingsbury Texas Come to JEAR for all of your exotic pet needs, better than a pet store! They are our kids, since our son is in the Marine Corps and is stationed overseas, they are the two best. We bred Brazillian Short Tailed Opossums in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Present housing and way of life not ideal setting for this animal. Breed/raise & sale raccoons, Angus cattle. Puppy # 9 is a fawn female with 84 champs in bloodline. Let us help make the perfect match! Underground Reptiles - Exotic Reptiles, Amphibians, Lizards and Mammals ANIMALS FEEDERS SUPPLIES NEW ARRIVALS Why Underground Reptiles? Persons may possess Class II Wildlife if he or she obtains a permit from the Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission. View Details. Website address: www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx Dogs, Cats , Pets & Exotic animals for sale in the USA near me. Alligator Alley 28 Nurseries & Gardening Pet Stores "for sale are not kept in large habitats in ANY pet store I've ever been, and I've been inside pet." more 3. Lauer's Meowers is located in Central Oklahoma. Only 4 days now and spoiled already. Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Oklahoma, OK. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. We have lemurs for sale, these are nocturnal creatures that hail from Madagascar. Oklahoma Wildlife Ranch. $600 adoption fee Litter box trained View pictures. Premium Pedigree Whitetail Bucks Featured Available! Visit my web site to check out my bunnies. The best Parrots for sale are available such as macaw for sale, african grey for sale, cockatoo parrots for sale, amazon parrot price, amazon parrot for sale, Toucans for sale, only at Wildwood Exotic Pets. Comes with papers and some accessories. His color is very rare he is Katniss is an AKC english bulldog with 17 champions in her 3 generation pedegree. When picking one of our babies up please bring cash for the balance owed! She was afraid the first time and the groomer was so gentle with her that she quickly got over her nervousness. We began to use Grant Square because Dr. L. provides care for some of themore. Have several of all ages for sale all of the time. Also some exotic animals are outlawed in certain cities, or states. Hunter has been a joy to have around the house and he is so playful with my 7-year-old daughter. Professionals in Whitetail and Exotics Available For Sale in Texas Exotic Featured Listings BuckTrader works with breeders and ranchers to buy and sell premium whitetail and exotic animals. Hopefully I'll soon have dexter cattle for sale also. It come with case , li.. I will be sending over some of her pics My little Princess. You can find some species of exotic animals in the pet stores. Breed: Pot Bellied Schedule a special event at Snider Family Exotics today when you call 580-512-5014. Pedigreed Whitetail Bred Does Featured Available Now! Gray Gracie became an instant member of our family and the laughing hasn't stopped since! Need a cute kitten for your love one and family go to http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/ .. Vet checked We're very happy. But you will not find large cats, bears, zebras, foxes or other large exotics at a pet store. Exotic Shorthair Kittens - Must Sell Thanks, compoundexotics.com! We raise trophy sheep (Texas Dalls, Painted Deserts, Corsican, Desert Sands, 4 Horn Jacob). Address: 14302 S 442 Rd Locust Grove Oklahoma 74352, Elk,Exotic cattle,Fallow Deer, Rams,Bison and many more. We have PKD neg lines. Our 2-4 month old finches are healthy and raised with great care in our home. CONTACT: Born 12 November 19 Primates exotic animals for sale in Oklahoma AnimalsSale found Primates exotic animals for sale in Oklahoma near you, which meet your criteria Find exotic animals near me Category Pet type Country Zip Code Price 0 10000 Search capuchin monkeys Oklahoma, Tulsa, 74101 Pet Price: 1000$ USDA License Capuchin baby Monkeys available .. You will have to locate a private breeder through the web or exotic animal magazines. Spotted Genet . Exotic Pets for Sale. Keeping Stoats (Short-tailed Weasel)/Ermines as Pets. Well, they're like best buddies. With proper care a lemur can live up to 25 years in captivity making our lemurs the perfect age to to raise and bond with. Exotic pets and animals are our specialties and our passion. She is quiet girl who would prefer a quieter environment to live Bear is an AKC english bulldog with 17 champions in his 3 generation pedegree. Distance. Plz txt me or email OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA CITY Anatolian Shepherd Young - OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA She is very good with dogs, Want Quality nice pedigree and color provider then this is your trash to get on the waiting list. CFA reg Exotic Shorthair Red/White Male. We also raise registered miniature horses and Nigerian Dwarf goats. We have a facebook page with all info needed FC's Lil rascals rattery & Exotics. We are currently working on respecting the guidelines and will issue refunds when requested. USDA License Capuchin baby Monkeys available .. Price can be slightly negotiable They are 6 months old and very tamed . Pot Bellied - Clementine Bacon Bit Piggums - Large - Young This Sugar glider has been delightful, and between my husband, daughter and myself, we all fight for time with Gracie! Phone: 918-237-3029 (cell) or 918-358-2695 (landline), Address: 4139 Oldcastle Dr. Cleveland, OK. Red foxes (red, silver, calico, sun glow & marble), Arctic foxes, Striped Skunks (various colors), Bobcats, Patagonian Cavies, Black Swans, Peafowl, Red & Yellow Golden Pheasants, Wild waterfowl (ducks & geese). Extremely satisfied with my ferret, if my schedule would permit it, I'd go back and get another ferret from Compound Exotics and only Compound Exotics. Petfinder ID: 24453138 Brown Spotted, Female, Glittered, sweet and intelligent, amazing soft coat and exotic markings. They are rare and beautiful! Skilled, compassionate, dedicated and tenacious just to name a few. ok 74036 A big "Thanks" to you folks for breeding excellent hedgehogs. I am a breeder of pet-quality chinchillas located in Oklahoma City, OK. You will have to research the species you are thinking about to see if it is the right one for you. I have 4 Syrian hamsters 1boy 2girls+ mamma, they need good homes that won't feed them to snakes or other animals. Website: https://www.facebook.com/gklingel/, I am a USDA licensed breeder located in central Oklahoma. Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Toobi - Medium - Adult 6 1/2 mon-7 mon The parents are 6 and 7 pounds so these babies should not be giants. Our local zoo has over 40 different species that you can meet and learn about from our team of zookeepers. We love him! She had no ID and has not been reclaimed so she is BioBag Dog Waste Bags are perfect for picking up after your pet. People also searched for these in Oklahoma City: See more exotic pet store in Oklahoma City. We raise Dromedary Camels. If you truly want to commit your time, energy and money to an animal that will bring you joy and pain then all I ask is that you fully research the species and if possible talk to others that currently own that type of animal. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I already have his CFA litter form and it will be going with him when picked up or shipped. Animal Type: Dogs I have this gorgeous TICA signed up Snow Spotted Bengal woman still readily available; she's neutered, fully vaccinated and prepared to go NOW. Haskell County, Tulsa County, Cleveland County, Comanche County, Oklahoma County, Exotic Shorthair, Oklahoma Oklahoma City, Exotic Shorthair For Sale in Oklahoma County (6), Exotic Shorthair For Sale in Cleveland County (2), Exotic Shorthair For Sale in Haskell County (2), Exotic Shorthair For Sale in Tulsa County (2), Exotic Shorthair For Sale in Comanche County (1), Baby Green (Female) & Baby Orange (Female)/ TICA #40504. He found Hunter on compoundexotics.com and Im so happy they did. Kezkatz Cattery is small cattery located in the rolling foothills of the worlds tallest hill, Cavanal, located near Poteau, Oklahoma. This week only $800 for pet home. Anyone out there looking for a ferret, you have come to the right place. 1 Edmond exotic animals 1 Broken Arrow exotic animals 1 Clearview exotic animals Popular Searches Oklahoma shiba inu Oklahoma cane corso Oklahoma cat Oklahoma dog Oklahoma french bulldog Oklahoma australian shepherd Oklahoma maine coon Oklahoma dogs Oklahoma chicken Oklahoma golden retriever Oklahoma german shepherd Oklahoma rottweiler Size: Large Class I Wildlife includes, but is not limited to the following: chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, baboons, leopards, jaguars, tigers, lions, bears, elephants, crocodiles, etc. For colors I produce leusistics, creminos, ruby leu , reds, chocolate toned, black beauties and black face black beauties If you are looking for exotic kitten we have the domestic ancestry breeds of Egyptian Maus and Ocicats plus the Savannah cats with wildcat ancestry. Makes a Great Christmas Gift!! I am very pleased with this site! We specialize in raising exotic looking spotted cats. Showing 1-12 of 66 results. My goals are good tempered joeys handled from birth with sound genetic lines tracing back to the very first gliders imported to the US. Perfect Christmas present for a Bengal lover! Often, the term exotic also has legal connotations. Vet checked Dk. Great Ped On Both Sides.. pups will come with contract, health Guarantee & UTD on Shots & Worming before Going to AMERICAN BULLY RAZORS EDGE POCKET BLUE PUPS. I still have this gorgeous Brown Spotted Bengal child girl offered! Domestic Long Hair - Harry - Medium - Adult - Male - Cat Do not choose to get one because it is something interesting to talk about at work, or it is unique and will make people wish they had one also. We buy and sell Scottish Highlanders and will do some trading if anyone is interested. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. These monkeys for sale are only all that pet you can imagine for your family. I bought a couple items beforehand, the staff member gave me a discount and was very accommodating to my fivemore, for sale are not kept in large habitats in ANY pet store I've ever been, and I've been inside petmore, You can request information from this business, overcrowded some cages had seven or eight snakes in five gallon sized tubs the fish looked great andmore, They're the only vets in the metro we will allow to handle our reptiles.more, I've take my dog here at least a dozen times and never had an issue. I produce a wide range of colors and marking EXOTIC PETS FOR SALE Ball Pythons For Sale (6) Bearded Dragon For Sale (10) Bunnies For Sale (12) Capuchin Monkey For Sale (6) Chinchillas For Sale (12) Fennec Fox For Sale (15) Ferrets For Sale (9) Gargoyle Gecko For Sale (5) Hedgehogs For Sale (17) Otters For Sale (17) very healthy and cute, easy to care for, not aggressive at all. I bought an otter from your website a little over 2 weeks ago. If you are interested call or message us and we will put you on our waiting list. 3 to 5 years. Our kittens are raised in the home for best disposition and temperaments. Text if intereste Tamed and USDA Fennec Fox kits male and female . The adoption fee is Border Collie - Ebony - Medium - Baby - Female - Dog. We bought from you our Hedgehog (Angie) about 2 1/2 years ago and she was such a great companion, that we returned last year to buy (Rocket). W.. We have 25 Scottish Highland cattle, 2 Grants zebra mares, 1 Grants zebra stud, 1 Hartmann's zebra mare, 1 Hartmann's zebra yearling stud, 4 fallow deer, 1 water buffalo that we can ride, 1 little yak, 2 cats, and a farm dog.

Cullman County Courthouse Warrants, What To Say On Yahrzeit, Dinosaur Team Names, Articles E

exotic pets for sale in oklahomaBe the first to comment on "exotic pets for sale in oklahoma"

exotic pets for sale in oklahoma

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.