felix restaurant mobile, al menu

Marinated artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, tomatoes, fishing lures. This was my first time dining in this part of the restaurant and we all loved the small cozy, quiet area. Because of this, felix restaurant mobile al will be able . Half dozen baked oysters topped with Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper and butter, Half dozen baked oysters seasoned with spinach and anisette, Half dozen oysters baked with red chili sauce, Parmesan cheese and smoked bacon - It's as close as we get to "The Boats", Half Fried Shrimp & Half Fried Oysters (We figured we'd put'em on a plate and let'em fight it out), Breaded the Old Southern Way. Manger said she didnt want to talk to us. 16, Fresh Shucked Gulf Oysters on the Half Shell. Click for booking information. Although we all had something different, we left somewhat disappointed. Everyone we encountered was friendly and welcoming. Last. Served with creamy sweet slaw. With this in mind, the menu at NoJa is an innovative blend of Mediterranean and Asian cooking methods, savory flavors and ingredients that we have termed Mediterrasian. Please enjoy. We tried the new northern way trust us, this is better. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. (If you're old enough to call it "Salisbury Steak", you probably knew Gus Constantine personally! MonSat 4:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. You think we'd waste 'em on a salad? From the sea to the grass bed. (a first for me!) Both had exceptional flavors. Herb crusted whitefish, fried green tomatoes, and salad were excellent! Gumbo was really salty. A baked potato with your choice of toppings. Please contact us personally, we look forward to serving you! Creole & Cajun Restaurants Family Style Restaurants American Restaurants. Chuck's off today, but he left the recipe: one half-pound chuck burger with lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a toasted bun. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? 13, A Baked Potato with your choice of toppings, Wow! GRILLED, BLACKENED OR BROILED FRESH CATCH. Felix's Fish Camp Restaurant Online Menu. HOURS. Mediterranean Sandwich Co. 352 reviews Open Now Quick Bites, Mediterranean $ "Such good sandwiches" Always consistent. Felix's Fish Camp is the place to feast on delicious, fresh, Gulf seafood and USDA certified steaks. Desserts were fabulous. This is not fine cuisine; it is solid hearty dishes, done with love and lots of abundances as we notice Mobile, likes to prep and serve the food. Served With Camp Salad and Choice of One Side. My shrimp & oysters had a great cornmeal breading and weren't overcooked ~ I wanted to be daring on my birthday & try something new (for me). A broiled fillet topped with our Italian herb crust. COKE, DIET COKE, SPRITE, DR. PEPPER, MILK. Always delicious food and wonderful service. We enjoyed dinner on a Friday night. Top your Fresh Catch with sauteed Crawfish Tails glazed with a rich Hollandaise sauce. Daphne, AL (8 mi), Fairhope, AL (13 mi), Mobile, AL (15 mi), Foley, AL (23 mi) Towns near Spanish Fort. I like that you can make reservations. Served over crispy fried green tomatoes. Felix's Fish Camp Claimed Review Save Share 2,331 reviews #1 of 31 Restaurants in Spanish Fort $$ - $$$ American Seafood Soups 1530 Battleship Pkwy, Spanish Fort, AL 36527-9330 +1 251-626-6710 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (668) Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Served with camp salad and choice of one side. Spanish Fort, With our best mushroom and onion gravy. Drinks and Calamari brought to the table, we ordered Gumbo (Mister) and Turtle Soup (me).Both had exceptional flavors. Enjoy incredible entrees, salads, desserts, appetizers, and cocktails. Grace's beautiful main dining room seats over 100 guests open to the street for an indoor/outdoor experience. Topped with a ladle of seasoned Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella cheese. I was able to sneak a spoonful of the gumbo and although it wasn't as good as the gumbo I make back home in Michigan, it was still very good. Great. Great views of Mobile bay if you can get a window table, (we didn't, but it was as still enjoyable)More. Overall good experience, they started vacuuming around our table. Felix's Restaurant has been a staple of the French Quarter for more than 70 years. Served with a cup of soup or side salad. Felix's has reeled in the iced cold tea: sweet or un-sweet! I've only eaten Turtle Soup twice, both times at Felix's, so anywhere else will have a high standards to meet. Service is amazing! Good, friendly service. Mama mia! PARTIES. Topped with a ladle of seasoned Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella, Tadd's Red Beans & Rice with Conecuh Sausage, Creole seasoned red beans blended with grilled Conecuh Country original smoked sausage. Book Your Event. Skip the fish tacos, they had such tiny bits of fish you could hardly taste it. We had a great waitress. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Mister order the Felix Herb-Encrusted Whitefish. Great views of the Gulf of Mexica, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Gulf shrimp, cornmeal battered oysters. More. Thank you! - Fresh Shucked Gulf Oysters on the Half Shell, Grilled Chicken Breast with Pasta Alfredo, Little Bateau Platter (Pronounced "Batty"), Big Bateau Platter (Still Pronounced "Batty"), Macaroni & Cheese, Cheese, Cheese. $10.99. Shrimp, Italian Sausage, Chicken & Smoked Sausage, Taste of Seafood Gumbo, Turtle Soup, Oyster Artichoke, Baby Mixed Greens Topped with Louisiana Lump Crabmeat and Boiled Louisiana Shrimp, Shrimp, Crawfish, Fried Fish, or Oyster with Side of touffe, Jambalaya, Gumbo or Red Beans and Rice. Are shorts and t shirt proper attire for this place? Served warm with dual sauces: caramel sauce and creamy Jack Daniels bourbon sauce, If you find a key in this, ask for Jake in the kitchen, He's "misplaced" the key to our Jeep, Caught in Bienville Square next to an Azalea bush on Mardi Gras Day. felixs mobile al, felix restaurant mobile, felix fish camp, felixs fish camp, felixs fish camp mobile al. Served with boiled potatoes and corn on the cob. 3 soft shell crabs served with three sauces- Meuniere, Almandine and Hollandaise. At NoJa we offer our services and products in accordance with the wishes of our customers' escalating standards that call for a new look, a flavorful, fresh and balanced menu, and finally, a new image aiming to convince patrons they are getting what they pay for and not more than they need. And they insisted on seating 2 women at a tablenear the kitchen, not even when we asked for something a bit better. Service was excellent. Great. The seared ahi tuna was the best of the table. Just apiece of blackened fish on a plate with a roll. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Served with our Camp Salad ana Choice of One Side. Felix sears it rare unless you say otherwise. At that point, we left and will not return. We sit at table 11. Felix's Fish Camp 2,331 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu 2.9 mi Spanish Fort "Great place" "Excellent." 10. 9, Half dozen oysters baked with red chili sauce, Parmesan cheese and smoked bacon. Sep 29, 2019. Topped with a ladle of seasoned Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella cheese, Felix's Fish Camp Grill has several Fresh Catch Options; we take pride in receiving the freshest fish available. I ordered the BBQ shrimp and you MUST try this dish! Don't remember this being as much of an issue in the past. (We thought we had a great chef, but evidently he only knows "three ways" to do things. You'll enjoy dishes prepared from classic Mobile recipes and a few new ones as well. Had lunch with two friends on Friday, March 10, 2023. It was a wonderful celebration of life with friends (some new ones, too) and family. We came without and had a 25 minute wait at 5:15pm. Looking forward to our next dining experience with them. Brick & Spoon. Order our soups in a cup, bowl or as One-One-One which is one Demi-cup of our famous Gumbo, Crab Soup and Turtle Soup. Filet Mignon $23.95 From the ol mignon family recipe. There is a one page menumore, Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1866-A Government St in Mobile, AL. Good luck this place is great! Food and service were excellent. Situated on scenic Mobile Bay, Felix's Fish Camp is the premier choice for fresh Gulf seafood, USDA-c Felix's Fish Camp | Spanish Fort AL Outside looks like a rustic fish camp. You MUST get reservations to avoid a lengthy wait. Chris took sych good care of us last night. Disclaimer: For the safety of our guests, No outside food, drinks or Alcoholic Beverages permitted. our Private Dining Coordinator: (251) 444-0200. Been a while since we dined there and still just as great. Our food was delicious as always. Today for lunch we ate lunch at Felix's. The food and service were both good. Czech Republic. Because of her great service and personality, we really enjoyed our lunch, We came for dinner on my Birthday & were greeted by the staff, asking our names. almondine. This is a review for restaurants in Mobile, AL: "Usually a patron of Felix's fish camp across the causeway but they are closed after 4:00 on Sunday! All the seats along the windows were taken and need to be reserved (or come earlier). Better ask your server. MENU. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Spanish Fort, AL. 1530 Battleship Pkwy Made with seasoned Italian bread crumbs, garlic, Dijon mustard, butter and Italian cheeses. Served with camp salad and choice of one side. From our gigantic windows you can take in an entire panorama of natural beauty. Sallie our waitress took excellent care of us and we even saw a few gators out back! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Served over crispy, fried green tomatoes, 3 Softshell crabs, served with three sauces - meuniere, almondine, and hollandaise. Keep up the good work! Same food. Shhh. Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District, The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, GulfQuest - National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico. My shrimp & oysters had a great cornmeal breading and weren't overcooked ~ I wanted to be daring on my birthday & try something new (for me). Better ask your server, Marinated in sweet milk, lightly dusted with seasoned flour and deep fried. Dinner It's a broiled, crab-stuffed filet of flounder with herb-seasoned cream sauce. The only thing I would have liked is if the bread pudding was included in the complimentary dessert! Wait staff was friendly, courteous, and professional. 1/10. We had been hoping for something quite unique and it was not. You'll enjoy dishes prepared from classic Mobile recipes and a few new ones as well. We had been hoping for something quite unique and it was not. Fried shrimp, oysters, fish fillet & softshell crab served with crispy, fried green tomatoes. | Join Our Team. We were seated immediately and our server, Matt, was attentive. Add your Company for Free. 1530 Battleship ParkwaySpanish Fort, Alabama 36527, Open 6 days a weekMon - Sat: 11 a.m. 10 p.m. Sunday: Closed, Musician? Kaila, our in house pastry chef, would love to make your celebration complete with a personalized dessert with a little notice. I've only eaten Turtle Soup twice, both times at Felix's, so anywhere else will have a high standards to meet. Served with our signature comeback sauce. I was able to sneak a spoonful of the gumbo and although it wasn't as good as the gumbo I make back home in Michigan, it was still very good. Seared on our Panini grill to a crispy finish, Toasted Po-Boy Bun, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo. We all started with a cup of the crabsoup, which was outstanding. You think we'd waste 'em on a salad? Bib included- Showers extra. The ribeye will feel left out. So Good It Hurts! Our menu spans every flavor of French Creole, but it's the panorama spanning Mobile Bay that first wows you on arrival to the 34th floor of the Trustmark building. Spanish Fort Hotels with Air Conditioning, Spanish Fort Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near 5 Rivers - Alabama's Delta Resource Center, Hotels near Town Center Park at Spanish Fort Town Center, Hotels near VRium Robotics & Virtual Reality Amusement Park, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Spanish Fort, Restaurants for Group Dining in Spanish Fort. Enjoyed our dinner! Two lightly breaded soft shell crabs, layered on a toasted Po- Boy bun with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Best place in the area for a lunch or dinner. Fried shrimp, oysters & fish fillet. Served with creamy sweet slaw. Briquettes Steakhouse Restaurant, Steakhouse, $$$ Share View Add to Plan steak. Baked & topped with Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, black pepper and butter, Fresh Gulf Shrimp resting on our Camp or Caesar salad. When we come up with a good recipe for the heads, we'll sell those too! Topped with a ladle of herbed Alfredo sauce, A broiled fillet topped with our Italian herb crust. Grilled Chopped Sirloin Steak $12.95 With our best mushroom & onion gravy. Well done to all involved at Felixs fish camp.well be back. At that point, we left and will not return.More, We came to Mobile for the memorial for a wonderful person and afterwards we came to one of her favorite restaurants. Best place in the area for a lunch or dinner. We came without and had a 25 minute wait at 5:15pm. Filet topped with fried oysters or grilled shrimp and a ladle of cajun spiced sauce. If you find a key in this, ask for jake in the kitchen he's misplaced the key to our jeep. Felix's has reeled in the iced cold tea: sweet or un-sweet! (We tried the New Northern Way, Trust us, this is better), Could be anything from a sardine to a whale. Awesome service. Juan Valdez and his donkey drink this all the time. Half dozen baked oysters seasoned with spinach and anisette. Burgers, Tacos, Wings, Fajitas, even Surf & Turf can all be found on Beef 'O' Brady's Daily Values and To Go menu. More . This year for a lunch. Great food and excellent service. The view is magnificent and if you want a sunset view, reservations are a must.More, The food and atmosphere is great. Top your Fresh Catch with Gulf jumbo lump Crab Meat, glazed with a rich Hollandaise sauce, hurts even worse than our Crawfish Oscar, Served with One Side, Except Pasta Entrees in Which Pasta is The Side. Spanish Fort, Alabama 36527. You'll wake them. Fresh romaine lettuce, caesar dressing, imported parmesan cheese and croutons. Each of our Private Dining rooms include Audio/Visual capabilities: Projector Screens, WI-FI in all rooms, LCD Projector, Microphone & Small Speaker System. With lots of gulf lump crab meat. Left Without Eating Because of Poor Service. soup, which was outstanding. The Place for Seafood Situated on scenic Mobile Bay, Felix's Fish Camp is the premier choice for fresh Gulf seafood, USDA-certified steak, and breathtaking views on the Mobile . Located in the heart of historic downtown Mobile, Chef Mark Strickland has prepared an outstanding seasonal menu of cuisine that encompasses our casual meets fine dining concept. It was a horrendous experiencevery disappointing! Real butter, onions, mushrooms, beef broth and smoked bacon, Yep, Cheddar, Parmesan, & Monterey Jack cheeses, All Desserts $5.99. Add $9.99, With our best mushroom and onion gravy. I wish Felix's was open (it was Sundaymore, American (Traditional)SeafoodCajun/Creole$$, Usually a patron of Felix's fish camp across the causeway but they are closed after 4:00 on Sundaymore, of shrimp on dry, bland bread. Busy but staff were excellent and I didn't wait long for seating in the bar. Ask your server for today's Fresh Catch Options. It was wonderful ! Our server was courteous and helpful, she knew what each dish contains, for we are very particular with what we eat. All the seats along the windows were taken and need to be reserved (or come earlier). Perfect with the light moist white fish. Good service and tasty food Creole seasoned red beans blended with grilled Conecuh County original smoked sausage. LOVE it all!!! It's lip-numbing good, Served with Camp Salad & Choice of One Side, Except Pasta Dishes Which are Served with Salad Only, Lightly seasoned, broiled and basted with lemon butter, Only $3 when we're out of shrimp and crab, 3 Fresh Gulf crab meat cakes served over crisp fried green tomatoes and accented with our famous Comeback Sauce, 2 Grilled center cut pork chops over creamy grits, topped with crawfish cream sauce, Shrimp sauteed with chives and served in a creamy rosemary sauce with, of course, grits, In the shell with lotsa New Orleans French Bread for sopping. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. All sandwiches come dressed (mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles). It tasted very fishy and frozen. A match made in Heaven (and, of course, at Felix's). Dogtown neigborhood fixture that continues to grow its family every day (we use the . Half Fried Shrimp & Half Fried Oysters {We figured we'd put 'em on a plate and let 'em fight it out.). 4 menu pages, 1425 reviews, 9 photos - Felix's Fish Camp Restaurant menu in Spanish Fort. Ask for today's Fresh Catch Options. If you really wanted a steak Why didn't you go to Ruth's Chris. We enjoyed our lunch with friends very, very much! The portions were fine, we all ordered the lunch size, but the sides were nothing special. Marinated artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, tomatoes and fishing lures. MonSat 11:00 am4:00 pm Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Medium: warm pink center. So Good, You Might Slap Yo' Mama, 2/3 Iced Tea, 1/3 Lemonade. I ordered the Fried Shrimp & Oysters Half & Half. So went to Felix's. We started we the half dozen Mardi Gras oysters. Thank you! Three Fresh Gulf crabmeat cakes served over crisp fried green tomatoes and accented with our famous Comeback Sauce. Advertisement. They loved everything about Felixs as we local did. A Southern Classic, Served in the Bottle. Jumbo lump crabmeat sauteed with butter, white wine and chives, topped with hollandaise sauce. Specialties: Full Service Restaurant specializing in BBQ Ribs, Chicken, & Beef all meats are smoked on site. Roasted red peppers and onions, melted Mozzarella on top served over Camp Brown Rice. SOCU, where our focus is seafood and elevated southern food with a feel of old meets new. Should have gone to Felix's.more, for crab claws, however, you can get a solid pound of crab claws at Felix's for the same price you getmore, Birmingham, and even Mobile (Felix's and the new Tru) for similar if not lower prices. Made our dining experience even better. Mobile, AL 36604. Our usual good spot for special events was off just a bit last night. We all ordered something different, but despite the names, the dishes in general were nothing to brag about. With sesame-soy-mustard sauce and wasabi cream. It was a horrendous experiencevery disappointing! Jumbo lump Gulf Crab Meat marinated in a Vinaigrette dressing with sweet Georgia onions. Served With Good Fries. We ve taken fish bait to a whole new level. Shrimp sauteed with chives and served in a creamy rosemary sauce with of course, grits. order online. Our rooftop bar and lounge offers extra lounge seating and craft cocktails while enjoying a beautiful view of downtown Mobile for lunch, to watch the sunset, or to hang out late night with friends in a comfortable atmosphere. The Ribeye will feel left out, With sesame-soy-mustard sauce and wasabi cream. Only $3.00 when we're out of shrimp and crab. Softshell crabs above, served with three sauces: Meuniere, almondine, and hollandaise. Shrimp, Oysters and Fried Fish. Real butter, onions, mushrooms, beef broth and smoked bacon, Yep, Cheddar, Parmesan, & Monterey Jack cheeses, All Desserts $5.99. Highly recommended. Website. Enjoyed the music but wanted to talk during our meal. Everyone in our party later mentioned how the quality of the food was not great with the exception of one that got a steak. 12 inch, 18 inch or by the slice -- Nothing tops our fresh mozzarella. Walking inside it was clear we walkedinto an establishment that is well-run. Small portions, pricey and it was just an okay experience. We also enjoyed (several) glasses of wine. Service was not up to par. Topped with jumbo lump crabmeat and melted Jalapeno-Jack cheese, Lightly breaded jumbo Gulf shrimp tossed in a hot and spicy Thai chili sauce with Chipotle and Habanero peppers.

Why Does Luffy Sneeze Out Of Nowhere, Family Medical Practice Carlingford, Jacksonville Journal Obituaries, Who Is The Religious Leader Of Islam, Bloom Brothers Norwalk, Ct, Articles F

felix restaurant mobile, al menuBe the first to comment on "felix restaurant mobile, al menu"

felix restaurant mobile, al menu

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.