how do i get accor platinum status?

fwiw, I've been an A|Club Gold member through Europcar for a while now, and it's reasonably useful -- there are far more Accor properties than Hiltons in Australia, and you can still get good room upgrades and late checkouts with A|Club, which for Velocity members *still* makes it a better choice than the IHG Priority Club option in terms of defined benefits. . Instead, the points you earn are worth a flat rate for hotel stays, at about 2.2 cents each. Accor ALL has just launched a subscription program in Brazil, which essentially gives you Accor ALL Platinum status after one year, without staying the required 60 nights. This status will be valid until 31 December of the following year, as stated in the Clubs terms and conditions. Is this reoccurring? 10 rewards worth 10 each are credited to your account once you've accrued 26,000 Status points during a calendar year. You can also request the MGM Rewards status match through its partner program with Hyatt. Since Accor Gold requires 7,000 points, you would be able to gift status after 7 months if you didnt meet the target before. Hi Julius, yep it stacks. You can keep your status for up to a year by completing the same qualifying activity every 4 months. 5,600 EUR spent*), From 26,000 Status points (i.e. Earn 40,000 Bonus Miiles + $100 Statement Credit & Alaska's Famous Companion Fare! Top stuff, thanks ABT! Already have an ET account? Loyalty Bonus Status Credits do count towards reaching and keeping Platinum One status. Thanks for pointing this out. Upload proof of elite membership in another program. You can earn additional Suite Night Upgrades for every 4,000 Status points earned, up to 12 times per year. Benefit subject to team member availability. Accor ALL has just launched a subscription program in Brazil, which essentially gives you Accor ALL Platinum status after one year, without staying the required 60 nights.. It's free, but it isn't To gate-keep all the cheapskates, this deal is only free if you plan to spend at least $1872 with Accor (no time limit). And each new earned point automatically extends the validity of your Reward points balance. To participate in this trial offer, you must enroll with your Amazon email address to be eligible. Rixos To get Accor Gold with ease you have to either: - subscribe an IBIS Business card - buy at least 1 share of accorhotels' stock All rights reserved. In terms of the Virgin Australia Velocity free membership, one would be better of going for a HH Diamond card (highest tier with Hilton) as opposed to the Europcar priviliges (depending ofcourse on your situation,if you rent cars every week and sleep at home the Europcar ooption might be best). How do you take advantage of this gem of a deal? Cheers ;-). One of the more unique ways to earn Reward points is with coworking! You will earn points on your stay, as well. All that remains is to send a copy of the shares to this email: Communication.Financiere@accor.com. Thats it! Accor points are worth 2.2 cents each toward Accor hotel stays, meaning you'll effectively receive 6.6% back for your rental car (not to mention the points you'll earn by using one of the top travel rewards credit cards). 3. And with every stay, you get closer to a higher status level and enhanced benefits. Point hack: free upgrade to Accor A|Club Platinum status, Aotearoa New Zealands best under-the-radar winter experiences, How to survive the worlds longest flights, in style, Enjoy up to 20% bonus points in Velocitys latest transfer promo, Tasting Australia: 12 dining experiences worth travelling for, 5 reasons you shouldn't bin your boarding passes, What to do when an airline cancels your flight, New ways for airlines to win your business, Australia's airport mask mandate will soon come to an end. Enjoy complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, if available at the hotel. Ability to gift Gold status to someone else. Check out the full list of Accor restaurants here. Hilton allows the status match request to Hilton Gold or Diamond for 90 days and requires proof of status and stay within the last 12 months To apply for this Hilton Honors status challenge: Fill out the online form. I will get executive lounge access, where available, and upgrades, but these come with Platinum status. Stay a minimum of 8 nights within your 90 day trial period, and we'll upgrade your status to Gold. Up to 15% discount with our car rental partners. Unlike other programs (e.g. Ive got Accor Pluss as well. However, there's also a little something to sweeten the pot for Platinums. The longer you stay, the more Status points you earn. It enables them, at certain participating hotels belonging to the Accor Group, to spend the night in a "suite" for the price of a "room" selected by the Member when making a pre-confirmed booking. Complimentary membership will be renewed on a yearly basis as long as the member remains a linked Member with ALL Gold and above status and an active Accor Plus membership. I am having the same issue with the IHG status match promotion code. Accor Plus membership: Standard vs Discovery membership. Update: Accors cost per share was approximately 30 Euros in May 2022. When you join the ALL Loyalty programme, you become a Classic member. Goto the very top-right corner of the page and use the drop-down menu to change the language to English. For example, you can: None are enticing, nor are they convenient. There's no link to register for the offer. In addition to those benefits, an Accor Plus membership also gives you a Silver status with the ALL program. Receive a guaranteed upgrade to a suite for one night with a Suite Night Upgrade certificate. The most elevated Radisson elite status you can receive is Gold. I have a day job, this points blog is mainly my hobby and my contribution back to the points community. The extra benefits of Diamond . When Wyndham status matches returns, complete the online form, Hi James, Marriott currently does not have a status match but they have a status challenge. 3. Take advantage of exclusive benefits as soon as you join. Complimentary Platinum elite status. Only at MGallery hotels throughout your stay, Only at Pullman hotels - one piece per stay. You earn 20 elite night credits from the stay. Sign up to our newsletter and never miss a frequent flyer deal! The Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the alliance of many independent hotel brands globally. A dedicated support line and our customer care team are here to help. The hotel reception will organise your teleconsultation. Well send you an email to re-activate your account and enter a new password. Click to Accor's A|Club Flying Blue page, as shown below. Enjoy, and thanks to my Brazilian friend Gilly for the tip-off, as well as to Fabio and his team at Passageiro De Primera for bringing this promo to my attention! I will believe it when I see the membership card! However, the chain is surprisingly prominent in the rest of the world, with more than 5,100 properties in total. Limited to 12 transfers per year. On top of that, you also earn 5,000 points every 4 months. Status points & nights expire on the 31st December of each year and reset on the 1st of January. $95 annual fee and $100 annual hotel credit. The required spending is in euros, so keep that in mind if you're hoping to earn Accor Live Limitless status that way. Me too! You can earn Reward points by setting up a coworking subscription with Wojo, a European network of around 400 coworking spaces (this brand is actually owned by Accor). Earn 3 FREE NIGHT Awards: 50,000 Points Each! Its free to apply, and you can complete the process online. 60 Status nights. Accor Plus membership valued at $399 p.a. Accor partners with 33 airline programs, allowing you to convert your Accor points into airline miles at various rates. Shangri-La does not offer status matches; however, a fast-track status challenge is available. You may have whizzed past Accor hotels (or even stayed in one) without realizing it. Platinum status from 60 Status Nights or 14,000 Status points earned. PLATINUM. Didnt receive an activation email? Its mainly because of the language barrier, which is closely followed by another requirement: the Brazilian tax ID. In the meantime, let's look at Accor's elite status levels. Eligible events include business meetings, conferences, receptions, private events and much more. You can use your points at its bars and restaurants even when youre not staying at the hotel. Yes, being able to choose Hilton or IHG as your Velocity hotel partner and still double-dip into A|Club via Europcar is the clever way to do this! Remember, you won't want to transfer your points to an airline unless you can receive a value greater than or equal to 2.2 cents per Accor point. It was a typo from the last M life status match, and the date didn't get changed correctly. Well send you an email containing the activation link. Accor points are worth a flat rate of about 2.2 cents each. The more Loyalty Points you earn, the more you get. These are jaw-dropping properties. They've got a wide variety of popular stores such as Apple, Urban Outfitters, iTunes, Adidas, Sephora and more. However, IHG offers a Fast Track Challenge to Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite status. Platinum status usually requires 60 nights or 25,000 points earned. Once youve done that, click submit and make sure a pop-up opens up. Whether it's for a new reservation, assistance with a stay or concierge services, you can reach a personal assistant on a private number and e-mail address. Tip: Want more deals like this? Earn 60,000 Bonus World of Hyatt Points & More! View dates that are not covered by guaranteed room availability. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card. A local drink is offered at reception, in addition to the welcome drink. Never really used Accor, I assume the reward points collected through the year can be used against bookings and still collect status points? Accor isn't often discussed among points and miles enthusiasts. In any case, Ill keep this guide updated with my experience. I usually try to focus on Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors and Best Western Rewards hotels, especially because of their credit cards in Canada. 2,800 EUR spent*), From 60 nights or 14,000 Status points (i.e. Satus points reset on December 31 so keep this in mind, Your email address will not be published. Whether youve forgotten your fitness gear, prefer a lean carry-on to save time at the airport, or just want a private workout in your room, staying fit at Fairmont is just a phone call away. If you do not have status with Hyatt but want MGM Rewardsstatus, the quickest way to get a Hyatt status is through the. Accor Plus Fast Track Campaign. 7,000 Status points. 10% discount at Mercure restaurants during your stay for a maximum of four people. Points usually drop in a few hours. Transfer partners include the following airlines: There is potential to receive good value from a few other airlines on the list, but these four stand out. If you are already an existing Gold, Platinum or Diamond . Reward and Status points received within few minutes. Would love to sign up - deadline is tomorrow though. Most my credit cards and debit cards declined but I finally got it over the line with Amex Platinum. Since 2016, AccorHotels own Fairmont hotels such as: The group has a significant footprint in some countries (unlike Hilton Honors or Marriott Bonvoy). Complimentary Priority Pass membership. If your Hilton Honors account is eligible, you will receive an email from Hilton in early 2023. Already have an Executive Traveller account? 12. I got a nice tip from another reader to use a CPF generator which allows you to come up with a random number that passes the purchase process. 10,400 EUR spent*), Free Gold status for the person of your choice, Free Platinum status for the person of your choice. Local calls are complimentary for members at Fairmont and Swisstel hotels. Gift the person of your choice with a higher Status. My excitement at hitting Accor Live Limitless Diamond status from a short stay is tempered by the fact that it doesn't have a huge amount of value. Calculated as the value of the elite level divided by the cost to earn it. While it's not the best value, it's still good to know your options. This means you only need to earn an additional 2,000 credits throughout that year to see yourself bumped to Platinum Accor All. If you stay in Accor hotels with any frequency, you're throwing money away if you're not a part of its loyalty program. 30 Status nights. As I will have approx 5000 points in April. Gold Elite: 25 Elite Night Credits. To gate-keep all the cheapskates, this deal is only free if you plan to spend at least $1872 with Accor (no time limit). American Airlines AAdvantage - Welcome to Platinum Benefits So, in my opinion, its a godsend to qualify as a shareholder for less than CAD 1,800 by buying 50 shares. Nice work; promo code worked fine for me, just getting a credit card to work was a major struggle. When you reach 100,000 Loyalty Points, you'll unlock Avis President's Club status and a 30% Loyalty Point bonus when you spend with select partners within 6 months of unlocking this reward. I can't find a list of properties not participating in the program, but the site does say you can redeem points with: This would seem to indicate that nearly 1,500 hotels aren't bookable with points, which is a bit inconvenient. Shangri-La offers "Fast Track to Jade" status after you register and then reach 10 qualifying nights or 3,000 Tier points before. A few minutes ago I was 'classic' and now I'm platinum! Your MGM Rewards tier will be matched to your World of Hyatt tier. Enjoy exclusive rates 48 hours before everyone else, twice a year. 3x points on travel, 3x points on dining, and 3x points on gas. When do my Status points expire? How does status work? - Accor Plus Enjoy exclusive benefits with our lifestyle and travel partners: points transfer from airline partners, special offers and much more. Find out more about Suite Night Upgrades. Have some spare points? Can u subscribe to this and not lose your accor plus subscription? Actually, these are the same actions that are available in EURO but available in USD. As I havent achieved Platinum Accor All status myself, I can only go by reports from others, and the consensus is that Accor All Platinum is definitely worth it. Earn 1.5% unlimited bonus cash back on every purchases with no limits. Within 90 days, stay . Earn Reward points every time you book a stay at one of our participating hotels: Negotiated corporate contracts earn points through all booking channels. IHG is not offering a status match at this time. By our estimates, AAdvantage Platinum elite status has a value of $7,500 but costs . I havent seen any points in my account since then. Once approved for Status Match, we will upgrade your status to Gold for 90 days. (*) Unless otherwise indicated in the table above starting from the second column. Here's a look at all the ways you can redeem your Accor points: Accor does not have an award chart with tiers, so there are no "sweet spots" to speak of. I successfully followed your advice on the process. AAdvantage programs. What is a Reward point? This normally needs at least 10 nights of paid stays or 2,500 Status Points (earned from hotel spend). What do I do now? Come to discuss that topic in our Facebook Group! Accor Status Fast Track to Platinum for Accor Plus members Hey Ti, thanks for sharing! Proof of Elite status in another hotel program: Screenshot or copy of your other program's loyalty card (with expiration You need to be 100% certain that you will receive your card before 15th April because you need the card in your hand before you can register it and claim your Accor status. Your email address will not be published. Receive daily turndown service during your stay. DIAMOND. My full review of Amex Platinum is here. Does it actually stack? With the new Accor promotion, if you sign on, as an Accor Plus member, you should be able to get to Gold status with just . To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Related: Reflecting on my 1st year as a Hilton Honors Diamond member. Instant Free Accor Hotels Top Tier Platinum Elite Status Your name, email, Radisson Rewards Americas account number, and Radisson Rewards International account number. Those 75,000 points are worth 1500 euro worth of accommodation which works out to around $2348. Accor has 52 unique brands, including the following: Accor offers a full spectrum of brands, ranging from budget ato five-star experiences. These points allow you to upgrade your membership status and access even more benefits and amenities. I did have trouble with the promo codes, none of which worked and resulted in a site error. Chase Sapphire Preferred 60,000 Bonus Points! As a Platinum elite-status holder, you'll receive all of the previously listed benefits plus . When you earn Accor Live Limitless Platinum status, you can access more luxurious benefits. It will push out your expiry to 30th April 2017 and, hopefully, a later extension to 31st December 2017. ALL Platinum benefits include: third As Platinum, you get suite upgrades and lounge access as a standard. As long as you remain an Accor Plus member you will never fall below Silver status.. They have a loyalty program called. Azul ToduAzul: Convert 10,000 TudoAzul points to 1,000 Accor points, Finnair Plus: Convert 3,500 Finnair Plus points to 500 Accor points, Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club: Convert 7,000 Fortune Wings points to 1,000 Accor points, LATAM Pass: Convert 5,000 LATAM PASS miles to 2,000 Accor points, LATAM Pass Brazil: Convert 5,680 LATAM PASS miles to 1,000 Accor points, Oman Air Sindbad: Earn 500 Accor points for 1,500 Sindbad miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club: Convert 4,500 Qmiles to 1,000 Accor points, Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer: Convert 4,000 Safar Flyer miles to 1,000 Accor points, Convert bank rewards if you have an account in the U.A.E, Earn points by visiting a collection of spas primarily located in France, Take quizzes to earn points at an abysmal rate, Instructing reception to use your points for your stay at checkout, Calling Accor and telling a Customer Care Advisor that you'd like to book with points, Delta: 4,000 Accor points = 2,000 Delta miles, Iberia: 3,000 Accor points= 3,000 Iberia Avios, Qantas: 2,000 Accor points = 2,000 Qantas points, United Airlines: 2,000 Accor points = 1,000 United miles, Die Bahn: Redeem 2,000 Accor points for 1,000 Bahn Bonus Points, Europcar: Redeem 2,000 Accor points for 20 Euros, Eurostar: Redeem 4,000 Accor points for 350 Club Eurostarmpoints. account status page. Capital One is Accor's only transfer partner in the U.S. Capital One miles transfer to Accor at a 2:1 ratio, which isn't ideal since many airline transfer ratios are 2:1.5. Thanks a lot! Hotel Hack: Get Accor All Platinum Status (Almost) Free The application page is here. Accor Plus hotel guide - Get free hotel night & discounts - Point Hacks If youre wondering how much it will take to earn 2,000 status points, dont worry, Ive worked it out for you, and its only 800 euros or around AU$1252. David Flynn is the Editor-in-Chief of Executive Traveller and a bit of a travel tragic with a weakness for good coffee, shopping and lychee martinis. Products with rewards and frequent flyer points on offer can be compared using our helpful comparison tables. Hello, for the IHG status match it is asking for a promo code, has something changed? Click on the Learn More button using Incognito mode to see the offer! In my case, I sent the purchase order statement with my Accor membership number. Card holders who do not meet these conditions are eligible for the status that corresponds to their stays and expenditure or bonus points earned between January 1 and December 31.

Roy Laughlin Ellen K, Wabco Cross Reference, Jennifer Guy Buddy Guy, Articles H

how do i get accor platinum status?Be the first to comment on "how do i get accor platinum status?"

how do i get accor platinum status?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.