jeff wittek eye injury photos

Jeff Wittek is a 30-year-old social media star and a professional barber in Los Angeles. Several clips have resurfaced since March, including Dobrik filming people without explicit concent, or pranking his peers with animals they are afraid of, for example. She asked if the injury happened as a result of filming content for Vlog Squad leader David Dobrik, but Jeff declined to comment about exactly how he got hurt. Jeff did not clarify, what he meant by this, thus leaving the fans even more confused. Jeffrey R. Wittek is an American comedian, podcaster, and YouTuber. ", Then, Wittek goes next. "That's it, and I f---ing know that, and like I said, any chance I would get, I would take that back That'll be the biggest regret of my life. "Sorry I haven't posted any new pics of the mullet this week. ", He added, "I didn't know I was going to go that fast. In a video titled My Truth, Jeff Wittek addresses serious claims made against members of the YouTube group Vlog Squad. Jeff tweeted this week: "My heart goes out entirely to the victim. The camera then jumped to Dobrik's perspective, who says "Oh, s---.". Previously, no one involved had spoken about the accident and Jeff had even said he couldnt legally talk about it. In June, 2020, Wittek wrote in an Instagram caption that he "got in an accident and broke my face and skull in a few places." The next posts showed the extent of the injuries, with multiple stitches on Wittek's face, and photos of him from a hospital bed wearing a neck brace. "He's pissed that I broke a promise.". "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Wittek has said he wanted to tell the story of what happened in his own time. In a voiceover, Wittek said the comment was addressed at Dobrik. With much love and respect. Wittek was injured last summer, but has been secretive about the details since. "Time literally slows down," Dobrik says, presumably of the accident. The original stunt involved Todd wake boarding from the excavator, which dragged him and the board around in circles. She said she was later involved in group sex with a former Vlog Squad member, but was too intoxicated to consent. Insider has reached out to Wittek and Dobrik for comment. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. "You take things too far always," Kopf can be heard saying, before jumping back onto land. var sc_project=8656821; When he went on the Frenemies podcast this Sunday, Trisha Paytas brought up his eye injury, which he has willingly shared on social media. I just want to fing tell the truth, finally. In June, 2020, Wittek wrote in an Instagram caption that he "got in an accident and broke my face and skull in a few places." It showed more about the lead-up to the accident, including clips of Wittek and two friends and fellow Vlog Squad members, Natalie Noel and Todd Smith, learning to skydive. Recently, Dobrik and the Vlog Squad faced backlash after several of the members were accused of sexual misconduct. YouTuber Jeff Wittek has finally revealed that he injured his eye while swinging from an excavator which was being controlled by David Dobrik, a YouTube star with more than 18 million followers who was at the helm of the Vlog Squad, the YouTuber collective that Wittek was part of. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. JEFF WITTEK'S Uncensored INJURIES from his PATREON - YouTube 0:00 / 0:37 Sign in to confirm your age This video may be inappropriate for some users. I didnt know I was gonna go that fast. But Im OK. Im more alive than ever. What's the worst that could happen if I swing from a rope over a one foot deep lake? Copyright 2023 Business Insider Nederland. He concluded by accusing both Trisha and Insider of spreading fake news. The video then shows Jeff just about to hit the machine (there are also other clips on Twitter of the actual impact). In an Instagram post in July, the YouTuber explained that he "got in an accident," sharing photos and videos that show one of his eyes is bruised and swollen shut, and the side of his face is stitched up. All Rights Reserved. I can't tell u how much it means to me. YouTuber Corinna Kopf stepped onto the rope, and Dobrik began swinging the excavator's arm so it looked like she was flying through the air. Members of the group can be seen shouting and running to help him. When Jeff Wittek appeared on the Frenemies Podcast to discuss the allegations against David Dobriks Vlog Squad in March, Trisha Paytas brought up his injury. var sc_invisible=1; Jeff Wittek responded to claims that his eye injury documentary was a 'cash grab,' joking 'I lost my vision but 60Gs is 60Gs'. The next posts showed the extent of the injuries, with multiple stitches on Wittek's face, and photos of him from a hospital bed wearing a neck brace. I forgot that the biggest f------ idiot I know was driving it.". After their trip, Jeff appeared on social media with his substantial injuries, but no vlog footage was ever released. Below is a brief clip of Jeff Wittek saying hes legally not allowed to talk about his facial injuries. "It's as real as it gets," Wittek tweeted. The end of the video showed previews of the next installment of the documentary with to-camera interviews with some of the people who were there. About a month later, a woman who appeared in a 2018 video for Dobrik's channel said she was raped by former member Dominykas Zeglaitis, better known as Durte Dom. Being a professional barber, JeffWittek creates content by showcasing his barber skills to other social media personalities, on his YouTube channel which has over 2 million subscribers. The camera then jumped to Dobrik's perspective, who says "Oh, s---.". This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Viewers have suggested that Dobrik may have put his friends in uncomfortable, unpleasant, or even dangerous situations for entertainment. He reportedly said the uncensored footage was "extremely traumatic" and he did not want his family to see it. When I was in college my best friend slammed my finger in a door while he was being a complete idiot. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider "I've done a lot of dumb s**t in my life but if I was in the room where a girl was potentially going to get assaulted, I would absolutely never ever sit there and let that happen. as well as other partner offers and accept our. In a podcast episode, he said he was called out for "milking" his accident for views. The YouTuber first revealed his injuries in June 2020, sharing a picture on Instagram captioned: Sorry I havent posted any new pics of my mullet this week. Since filming the stunt-gone-wrong with Dobrik in 2020, Wittek has been vocal about the incident. If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org. Wittek spoke about the accident in the second part of his docu-series, which was released on April 18, and finally revealed the truth behind his injury. Jeff Wittek's latest YouTube video shows exactly what happened to cause his mysterious eye injury, and David Dobrik had more-than-something to do with the accident. The accused Vlog Squad member declined to comment to the outlet, and did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment. 6 The YouTuber shared several images of him with a bruised and swollen eye Credit: YouTube But he did share a photo of him with a bruised, purple eye and another while in hospital. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Wittek - a member of Dobrik's Vlog squad - had in June last year shared pictures of injuries, including a bruised eye, without detailing how he suffered them. "He got hurt because I was driving," Dobrik added. After several surgeries, Jeff was hopeful that he could have normal functioning in his eye, but the final episode that debuted Friday night starts off with the heartbreaking revelation that. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. You would have got deported, you would have got put in jail for manslaughter, you could have got sued for everything, I took it on the chin," he said. He promised his 3.1 million followers that he would show off the new hairstyle on the app. "But I'm OK. Part two of the documentary, titled "How I Broke My Face," was uploaded on Wednesday night and has already been viewed 1.4 million times. "At first, I was pissed off when I heard it, but it's actually very funny because you guys nailed it. Sadly for the Jeff Wittek fans, he never actually explained how he got into the accident. My entire life. David Dobrik Issues Apology amid Allegations of Rape and Assault Within the Vlog Squad, David Dobrik Sued for $10 Million by Ex-Vlog Squad Member Jeff Wittek After Stunt Injury, David Dobrik Returns to YouTube After Taking Hiatus amid Vlog Squad Sexual Assault Scandal, YouTuber David Dobrik Says Jeff Wittek's Accident Was 'the Worst Thing That's Ever Happened' to Him, Steven Tyler Denies All Claims in Sexual Assault Lawsuit as Lawyer Accuses Him of 'Gaslighting', David Dobrik Says He's 'Stranded' in Slovakia, Can't Yet Return to U.S. Due to Immigration Issues, Secret Brett Kavanaugh Documentary Sparks New Tips Almost Immediately After Premiering at Sundance, Eagles Player Josh Sills Waives Arraignment After Getting Indicted on Rape and Kidnapping Charges, Police Report Details Disturbing Allegations Against Philadelphia Eagles' Josh Sills, Nick Carter Countersues Women Who Accused Him of Sexual Assault: 'Opportunists', Following Death and Alleged Rape of Teen LSU Student During Night Out, State Suspends Bar's Liquor License, New Marilyn Manson Accuser Files Lawsuit Claiming Years of Sexual Violence That Began at 16, YouTube Journalist Andrew Callaghan Says He'll Seek Help for Alcoholism After Sexual Misconduct Allegations, YouTuber Jeff Wittek Reveals He No Longer Speaks to David Dobrik: 'I'm Done Being Fake Friends', A Timeline of Danny Masterson's Controversies, Lawsuit Seeks to Block Release of Netflix Doc About 'Orgasmic Meditation' Group OneTaste, spoke out about experiencing sexual assault. They got hold of an excavator - a type of tractor - to which dinghies and water boards were attached. Wittek was injured after swinging from an excavator controlled by David Dobrik, the head of the Vlog Squad YouTube collective that Wittek was a part of. "I lost my vision because of it but 60Gs is 60Gs," Wittek said. However, the footage shows that Dobrik sped up and Kopf started swinging erratically, and shouted at him to let her down. Without mentioning the reported rape allegation, Dobrik said he has distanced himself from the accused former member. At the time, Jeff hadn't mentioned what had happened to his eye, and it wasn't until April that viewers were able to put all the pieces of his accident together. The news comes after months of speculation, rumors, and hearsay about what actually happened. Although the exact crash isnt show, the next scene shows Jeff dangling by foot from the rope with his head below water. On June 30, 2020, the YouTube star posted about being in a serious accident, and rumors have been circulating since that he got injured while filming a vlog. I understand Jeff Witteks trauma I know exactly how Jeff's feels and I sympathize with him so much. The following month, Wittek confirmed he's no longer on speaking terms with Dobrik after the incident. He wrote then: 'Sorry I haven't . The footage shows Vlog Squad members taking turns being pulled around by the excavator's arm. So I grabbed the f------ rope and I tried to make a goddamn funny video for people, but this is where I made a mistake. Chatter on Reddit links the accident to the group possibly trying out a very dangerous activity known as the Human Slingshot. (Example below).

Oligodendroglioma Pathology Outlines, What School Does Riley Curry Go To, Articles J

jeff wittek eye injury photosBe the first to comment on "jeff wittek eye injury photos"

jeff wittek eye injury photos

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.