mainstays kitchen scale manual

It can weigh items up to 11 lbs with 0.1oz (or 1 gram) increments. Kinder's Bbq Sauce Recipe, vertical-align: -0.1em !important; hb```,3@Y869K1001^ab>^}jBN5_6yJJRBE"SY,lOxx-4}M8 +1 PlDfVf}2T64q!o\}yU[45+lMN*6E)mjS-!j.61La@YGnlKX|5 r\4VFw&k"vJMi`~B{t ^l !d|EA.3@"+s_8+JvxC Ir$I $\}A:BkXNp1W'@b/E-Z LCD size: 46 x 19 mm. If you have further queries, please contact us by this link. Refer to the user's manual that came with your digital scale on how to calibrate the scale to zero, as each manufacturer differs in its calibration setup. A directory of user manuals and instructions for MAINSTAYS products can be found below. Mainstays Round Digital Kitchen Scale:Antimicrobial glass surfaceLarge LCD displayWeighs products up to 11 lbsAlso measures volume of liquidsDimensions: 7.28" diameter x 0.59"H We aim to show you accurate product information. 63 reviews Do not store scale where you store cleaning chemicals. (function(d,s,a,b){a=d.createElement(s);b=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];a.async=1;a.src="https://static.addtoany.com/menu/page.js";b.parentNode.insertBefore(a,b);})(document,"script"); I was not able to use it since the stores closed and do not have my receipt. 7 lb. Since in this case the scale is digital, the procedure is very simple. item 2 New - Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale 11LB/ 0.05 Ounces Precision/ 6Inche 2 - New - Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale 11LB/ 0.05 Ounces Precision/ 6Inche $15.60 Free shipping Even worse, I had this problem halfway through measuring the ingredients for a pizza base. w !1AQaq"2B #3Rbr Clean up the feet and make sure they are set correctly if you have adjustable feet. << HW]|= 1v#98H84+)S3$XJ?u{eyO*ktC};aQ/ex}m>,m4K#? 2.zj+k[A Kx:>?c2xZi:VYlNkSCy>Gq|x&TVBec8Uwz8a3PI=|=5'/Mp?41]^$vWW'u&0~7'.9-~.eS?iya4O?20\ozC4y:Dl,7Nq Foodblogalliance.com is part of ChefsResource and is controlled by Ask The Experts LLC. Required fields are marked *. I followed your instructions for the battery terminals and voila! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! item 1 Mainstays Digital Kitchen Scale, Model EK9180WMMainstays Digital Kitchen Scale, Model EK9180WM $15.00 Free shipping item 2 Mainstays Slimline Digital Electronic Kitchen Scale Black Glass Top 11lb+BatteryMainstays Slimline Digital Electronic Kitchen Scale Black Glass Top 11lb+Battery $21.40 +$8.59 shipping 3 product ratings - Mainstays Kitchen Scale -Up to 7 lbs -brand New, 3 product ratings - Mainstays Kitchen Scale Weighs up to 7 lbs Open Box, 2 product ratings - Mainstays Slimline Digital Scale Weighs Up To 11 lbs of Food. The instructions are vague at best. 2. Information on how to clean the battery connectors is further down the page but you canclick here to be taken straight to the section. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. Browse mainstays+slimline+digital+scale+instructions on sale, by desired features, or by customer ratings. Work voltage : 21.5V=3V Low battery indication "LO" OPERATION STEP1: Put the kitchen scale on a hard & flat surface. Slimline weighing scale manual. It sat in a drawer most of the time rarely used..go figure. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2010. Mainstays scale can measure volume of water and milk. Do not strike, shake or drop the scale. Campbell Hausfeld 2 Gallon 100 Psi Air Compressor, A highly accurate food scale can help you create a healthier lifestyle! Turn the scale OFF and place it on a FLAT, very stable surface . Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Mainstays Slim Digital Scale: Slimline digital scale. Specifications Brand Mainstays This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. padding: 0 !important; Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If the scale is new and inaccurate, return it to the store and ask for an exchange. endstream endobj 39 0 obj <>>> endobj 40 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 288.0 396.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 41 0 obj <> endobj 42 0 obj [/ICCBased 50 0 R] endobj 43 0 obj <> endobj 44 0 obj <> endobj 45 0 obj <>stream Hospital Accident Case Photos, Your email address will not be published. N')].uJr 'Lux]Q]frNP|eN+~*P ; cR.0! 107i^ dgJ.``MK:#-. r Q L1w%p1p3X6/ts7,DU@ [Vi N50i`a[o:2Ux}^ Wl& I am not the original owner, but was told by them that this was never used. When you step off the scale, it will automatically switch off if no weighting is carried out while the zero is being displayed the scale switches itself off automatically after approximate one minutes. An automatic tare button quickly calculates the net weight of ingredients by subtracting the weight of the container in which the ingredients are placed. When it is turned back on it also resets the tare. Amy and Jamie Honey - Products That improve your Life - Feel Good After 50! Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2015. TARE (TO WEIGHT DIFFERENT INGRELENTS IN THE SAME CONTAINER). 3. Resetting the scale to "0" is a simple matter of rotating the top of the scale until the red line is over the "0" mark on the base of the scale -- no knobs to turn or buttons to push. height: 1em !important; Round. Hospital Accident Case Photos, ACCURATE: The Farberware Professional Electronic Glass Kitchen Scale is easy-to-use digital kitchen scale weighs up to 11 pounds (5 kilograms) in precise graduations of 0.05 ounce. SG_POPUPS_QUEUE = [];var switchTo5x=true; increments. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. /SMask /None>> Ok, this one is pretty simple. img.emoji { Another reason why the digital display might be faulty on your kitchen scales is that they have been exposed to a temperature range outside of the operating temperature range. It can weigh items up to 11 lbs with 0.1oz (or 1 gram) increments. Keep your scale in a clean environment. They may be able to fix it for you if you send it back to them. Please try again. Treat your scale with carefully because it is a precision instrument. 3 people found this helpful. Always make sure your kitchen scales are on an even surface, that is the golden rule! kYen BoM[GJG.>ED?5qLSMAqhCk&n,V46c^G$!Nfd=X5p(ce#1db~gE\xLM^C*4\Zsy1jaf|Ye|e- kx`#>3dp>. Your email address will not be published. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB A: 2015 Gibson Les Paul For Sale, If I step away to get more food to add to the scale it has turned off before I return. Digital Kitchen Scale User Manual: EK4150 Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale Addtional Information: EK4150 Stainless Steel Kitchen Scale Digital Luggage Scale User Manual the product packaging and manual. To prevent damage, do not place more than 11 lbs/5 kgs on it. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Greater Goods Gray Food Scale - Digital Display Shows Weight in Grams, Ounces, Milliliters, and Pounds | Perfect for Meal Prep, Cooking, and Baking | A Kitchen Necessity Designed in St. Louis, Etekcity Food Kitchen Scale, Digital Weight Grams and Oz for Cooking, Baking, Meal Prep, and Diet, Medium, Carbon Black, Etekcity Food Kitchen Scale, Digital Weight Grams and Oz for Cooking, Baking, Meal Prep, and Diet, Medium, Gray, Nicewell Food Scale, 22lb Digital Kitchen Scale Weight Grams and oz for Cooking Baking, 1g/0.1oz Precise Graduation, Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass. 1.Place the first item(s) within the center of the Weighing Area of the scale to take a measurement. Kinder's Bbq Sauce Recipe, Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Nicole Shanahan Husband, endobj Farberware Professional Electronic Glass Kitchen and Food Scale, 11-Pound, SILVER - 5083276. .recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} Learn more about the program. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. New in box, box max have stickers or labels attached digital kitchen scale weighs products up to 11 pounds. (j.toDataURL().length<3e3)&&(k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,65039,8205,55356,57096),0,0),b=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55356,57331,55356,57096),0,0),c=j.toDataURL(),b!==c);case"emoji4":return k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,8205,55357,56507),0,0),d=j.toDataURL(),k.clearRect(0,0,j.width,j.height),k.fillText(f(55357,56425,55356,57341,55357,56507),0,0),e=j.toDataURL(),d!==e}return!1}function e(a){var c=b.createElement("script");c.src=a,c.defer=c.type="text/javascript",b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(c)}var f,g,h,i,j=b.createElement("canvas"),k=j.getContext&&j.getContext("2d");for(i=Array("flag","emoji4"),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},h=0;hb$*~ :Eb~,m,-,Y*6X[F=3Y~d tizf6~`{v.Ng#{}}jc1X6fm;'_9 r:8q:O:8uJqnv=MmR 4 Utilize this scale to portion foods for recipes with the add and weigh feature. I will try to fix it and hopefully get it right.? Ms45-041-546-10 Mainstays Digital Kitchen Scale Food Multifunction Weight Capacity 6922227100537 (58.9% similar) description keep precise track of recipes and portion sizes with the Mainstays slim digital kitchen scale. 5. than 0.2kg/0.4lb), the Zero function is used. . window.a2a_config=window.a2a_config||{};a2a_config.callbacks=[];a2a_config.overlays=[];a2a_config.templates={}; Add a comment . 0000010468 00000 n 99 $10.99 $10.99 When searching for the best digital kitchen scale, you will need a model that delivers very accurate results. Manual. Get the best deals on Mainstays Kitchen Scales when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. mainstays food scale I read the instructions.

Dana Hersey Boston, Half Pakistani Half White Celebrities, Vision Appraisal Suffield Ct, Best Defensive Players In Nfl 2022, Alexandria City High School Graduation 2022, Articles M

mainstays kitchen scale manualBe the first to comment on "mainstays kitchen scale manual"

mainstays kitchen scale manual

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.