martha's vineyard elopement packages

There isnt one ceremony that doesnt include tears of joy or laughter - its because of her ability to truly understand who you are as a couple. guided questions that help us coordinate everything from Rooms; Experience; The Vineyard; Photos; . I am so glad you found me as well and I hope you are both doing wonderfully! So its important that you truly connect with them, love their work and they understand your vision and they see who you are as a couple. Do they have to have experience in elopement type events? Their vibes and styles are completly different from each other. Whenever she is the florist of one of my weddings or elopements I make a little happy dance because her work is stunning and I know everything will look amazing. Sign up to receive communications from My Vineyard Concierge including special offers, company communications, and more! From my experience the vendors on the island are beautiful talented humans! Jackie put so Dearest Becka & Damien, eded to plan my wedding. celebration. Vineyard Elopement curates a custom experience that I had no idea that an elopement would feel exactly like the "big wedding day" I had experienced years ago except with only 5 of us there. perfectly captures your love story. You must bring with you proof of age (like a certified birth certificate, or passport). Our elopement wedding packages offer day-of coordination in addition to photography and officiants. Sometimes when I arrive at a site Im blown away by her work and the brides are always over the moon. My Vineyard Elopement gets to know each of their clients to help coordinate everything from bouquets, cake, and music, to premiere Marthas Vineyard ceremony locations and talented vendors. In the summer months the beach is limited to town residents only but it opens up for the general public at 6:30pm ( June 15th to September 15th ) just in time for a beautiful sunset ceremony. In Massachusetts, you are required to file a marriage license between three and sixty business days before your wedding day. August is the busiest and hottest month and might be difficult to find accommodations. Thats why asking your photographer or planner about recommendations is important. Over 20 years of experience and knowledge goes into planning your wedding or elopement on Martha's Vineyard. With a moment's notice, couples can sidestep all wedding planning and drama and exchange vows in an elegant, stress-free ceremony at the Hob Knob Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa on Martha's Vineyard - fireside, on our sun-dappled terrace, or in the serenity of our tranquil garden room. From the very beginning Jackie was awesome and assisted and provided me with all the information I ne We had such a magical wedding event with Jackie and Larisa at My Vineyard Elopement this past July 9, 2015! We are in love with intimate "micro" weddings and we want to share some of our favorite reasons for choosing to elope, and especially, to Martha's Vineyard! Cross posting of our content online for non-profit, news, or informational purposes is appreciated and is permissible only with a clearly labeled and visible hyperlink back to our website as the source. We are here to help you celebrate in a simply elegant way. Be it for two or twenty our goal is to help you create a perfect day filled with beauty, ease and grace. . My pick for elopements is My Vineyard Elopement (specializing in small intimate weddings and elopements). They have to work with your style, your personality, understand who you are and what you want. Secondly you are helping the local industry, economy and the small businesses. Our intimate weddings, as always, will feature your unique love story in a ceremony surrounded by nature, as our photographer captures every precious moment. If you picked Marthas Vineyard as the destination for your elopement, you already know or have heard what this island is and what it has to offer. The pristine 1/2 mile beach named one of the best walking beaches in America by Travel Channel is a beautiful 10 minute walk from the main parking lot. From just the two of you to hundreds of your closest friends, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Here is the ferry schedule. No commercial use or hard copy (print) reproductions of website or print content of any type are permissible without prior written consent. { We had so many photographed memories that we had difficulty narrowing our list of favorites within reason! Our ceremony was more than we could have ever wanted. We'll reach out within 24 hours to get to know you. Depending on the beach location you choose, it could be important to know about the typical wind direction and intensity, some have waves and all have their own unique sunset outcome. Some couples dont even consider this because they dont know they can have options. Most of them are free if you want to have a ceremony there and you dont need permission. Your email address will not be published. My Vineyard Elopement specializes in elegant weddings and elopements on Marthas Vineyard. I just left Marthas Vineyard and I couldnt have asked for a more perfect day! They are hard working, passionate, skilled and they take pride in their craft. They know why you chose to elope over a bigger wedding, know whats important for you and they are able to guide you because they understand how an elopement day looks. Our photographer was amazing, the location Jackie picked was private and right out of a movie. Package requires a 3 night minimum stay. You simply secure and return the marriage license and we will attend to every detail, and even make recommendations for a professional photographer and other services to ensure that your day is perfect. The island is packed with weddings and elopements with the season packed into about 5 months. You can also rent the Lighthouse and go on top and have it all for yourself and see a 360 panoramic view of the surroundings. Private Entrance Suite with Kitchenette (Pet-Friendly) It was so important to us that we found the right person for the ceremony and we honestly couldn't of asked for anyone better. Melissa and Tim. Michele and I love you both!!!!!!!! October is still warm and beautiful, some nights will be chilly, but perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Martha's Vineyard is a picturesque island paradise, just 7 miles off the coast of Massachusetts but a world away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. larger gathering of close family and friends. When we visit the Vineyard next year, we look forward to seeing Jackie again. They offer an elopement package that includes 2 nights in a premium King guestroom, flowers for the eloping couple, wedding cake, a gourmet breakfast, champagne, personalized painting of the Inn with your names & wedding date listed, ferry tickets to Martha's Vineyard or Heritage Museums & Gardens. Thanks Jackie for everything! Be it for two or twenty our goal is to help you create a perfect day filled with beauty, ease and grace. 5 stars! The fee is $195, the license is valid for 60 days and can be used in any Massachusetts location. Vineyard. The weather is also something to keep in mind. Some of the private beaches are reopening for the general public and your options are endless. Driving from one town to another in high season can be a nightmare. So happy to have Jackie be a part of our celebration, Perfect planning! on: function(evt, cb) { At that moment I realized that God brought us here for a reason and a purpose. Marthas Vineyard is a special little piece of heaven that has become a huge wedding destination for hundreds of couples in the United States. Rooms; Experience; The Vineyard; Photos; Check Availability; . This is a top destination on to do lists while visiting the island. It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your journey. } } The manicured grounds have hidden patios and gardens that are ideal for a secluded and discreet outdoor ceremony and the indoor common areas include a large fireplace that can be a romantic backdrop for the special moment. Hair and Make up - I recommend always to have someone travel to your Airbnb or hotel room for convenience and for awesome getting ready pictures. The island is easily booked out during the summer months, finding accommodations for your guests can be a headache. Jackie. Your trip needs to be planned well in advance, especially the boat reservations and other logistics. elope, elopement, officiant, planning elopement, how to elope, elopement guide. In conclusion, her fee is very nominal in my opinion. l the photos. And more importantly; who do we hire? Expansive beaches, glorious sunsets, outdoor cafs, and many in-town activities await you and your family, so book a pet-friendly room at the Hob Knob Boutique Hotel & Spa. What are the travel fees? I absolutely love working with My Vineyard Elopement and I would recommend from the bottom of my heart. The way she officiated our ceremony was just lovely. With that being said, you might want to start as soon as youve made the decision to get married on the island.