mind control trigger words list

Dr. James Monroe Dont fight the inner voice. Further conditioning of the victims mind is enhanced through hypnotism, double-bind coercion, pleasure-pain reversals, food, water, sleep and sensory deprivation, along with various drugs which alter certain cerebral functions. Aquino was connected with the Presidio Army Base day care scandal, in which he was accused child molestation. Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations, U.S. Senate, April 1976, p. 391 You can use the word today to play on your audiences sense of deadlines and time sensitivity. You could use trigger words to evoke a sense of urgency, doubt, reassurance, and much more. harassment substances Duck Tails A self-destruct form of programming, also known as Code Green. The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are: trees Bell Laboratories The shock puts the person back into unconsciousness. In 1997, the U.S. CIA was sued by a number of Dr. Camerons ex-patients. Plus points if the triggering happens to be by accident (like hearing something on the radio or when talking to someone). Likewise, if weve hidden an emotion like anger or sadness for most of our lives, our ability to cope with the feeling becomes stunted. castles Name it. Hersha, L., Hersha, C., Griffis, D., & Schwarz, T. (2001). The article states: He believed in majestic mind control, which is a way of breaking down a person and creating an alternative personality with which they must Tennessee The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and mind control. That is called keeping your space-time image. The subject knows where she is, why she is there, and recognizes familiar faces. Ritual Abuse: What it is, why it happens, how to help. Still, Casey feels it that way her emotions dont distinguish between the two. Sugar & proteins are severely limited, so that the brain is starved into submission. Hammond alluded to the Nazi connection, military and CIA mind control research, Greek letter and color programming and specifically mentioned the Monarch Project in relation to a form of operative conditioning. Numerous victims/ survivors of Project MONARCH are in desperate need of help. That is why many slaves fear being buried alive. Yet, it can be a powerful trigger word when used strategically. 4. Still, all of these ordinary life events can and often do remind us of traumas in our past. They also said the word Zeta was connected to snuff filming. It involves horrific abuse involving sexual trauma, hypnotism, drugs, and electroshock, which very few victims remember. areas in or by Mt. When all conscious processing of information is blocked, the child cannot mentally resist any of the programmers input, cannot reject it as not me or as untrue. The trigger word how tells your reader that youre about to teach them something. But they also allow us to look directly into the hidden world of who we are. Duke Consumers can provide basic information, like names and email addresses, and get something valuable for free. We know this term represents the handler, who gives the sleeper agent the ability to access a consciousness within them which is normally submerged.\"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds\" is not only a song written by John Lennon. Ive been going in trance for a long time looking for something that I couldnt quite find until I had found Mistress Amethyst. The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks. This will occur on several occasions, and the childs trust is slowly gained. His involvement with the Army, CID, FBI and other agencies remains shrouded in secrecy. Each equation essentially boiled down to an if question: If you add X plus 50, you get Y. Personalities are programmed to become flooded with anxiety or feel acutely suicidal if they defy program directives. The friends mean well, but they would be speaking cerebral to someone who can now only speak limbic. That part of us does not, cannot, listen to reason. While this word might seem negative, it can connect in an authentic voice to your audience. Thats just one simple example, but it illustrates how triggers can be extremely powerful tools for programming the mind however you want. sociology A majority of the victims/survivors come from multi-generational Satanic families (bloodlines) and are ostensibly programmed to fill their destiny as the chosen ones or chosen generations (a term coined by Mengele at Auschwitz). Finally, trigger words boost the power of your calls to action. When you clearly and directly state the next action youd like someone to take, choose the language that makes them feel you truly get their wants and needs. The power of the right words General Electric THETA considered to the psychic programming. Levels of Brainwashing and Mind Control from Least to Most Complex and Binding, and often used in combination, especially in ritual abuse: 1. Head to the bathroom and splash your face with cold water. Still, we usually use trigger to describe negative stimuli those that set off sadness, anger, or fear, as well as hurt, shame, and despair. Sleeping Beauty We can stop and say: Yes, it is this way, and What is going on with me? Who doesnt want to be in on a secret? Due to the deep hypnotic state that youll experience, never listen while driving or operating machinery of any kind. Once you get to know her you realise how much she cares for her slaves. Common situations that trigger intense emotions include: rejection betrayal unjust treatment challenged beliefs helplessness or loss of control being excluded or Finding these generally requires expertise in safely helping survivors access this information. The most publicized case of MONARCH monomania has surfaced through the book TRANCE Formation of America: The True Life Story of a ClA Slave by Cathy OBrien. Also, see Ross (2000) and Rutz (2001), for more information on the United States CIA projects (MKULTRA and others) using unwitting human subjects for mind control experimentation and exploitation. 20. Secret weapons: Two sisters terrifying true story of sex, spies, and sabotage. We develop a thick enough skin to cope with our world and its shadow side rather than hiding from them. Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of structured dissociation and occultic integration, in order to compartmentalize the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework. Formerly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder, it is presently recognized as Dissociative Identity Disorder and is the basis for MONARCH programming. Much blessings, I was searching on google to find out some information on working through our own triggers as i had triggered myself when i was talking to someone and i said something out of the blue that i had hidden for 30 years. Dont hesitate! Marshall Cavendish, Man, Myth and Magic, 1995 (pp. St. Elizabeths Hospital (Washington D.C.) Heinrich Mueller was another important programmer who went under the code names Dr. A practice of accepting what we cannot change knowing that people will say or do things that set us off, for instance is a way to be kind to ourselves. Another form of system protection is through deception programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. He came in like a storm and took control of the Patriot movement, and it has been like pulling teeth to warn patriots about who he is. (source), Bo Gritz himself was a Green Beret, and was used to assassinate 300 people. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation. The perpetrators took full advantage of these innocent victims, committing unthinkable perversions in order to satisfy their deviant lusts. ), Out of Darkness: Exploring Satanism and Ritual Abuse. & Opton, E. (1978). The handler may use a trigger word or trigger symbol, at which point the unwitting subject becomes a robotic slave, also known as an \"alter\", that is, an alter ego. Some victims were apparently murdered, further traumatizing already terrified and broken children. Rutz, C. (2001). UCLA Because of Camerons extensive experience and credentials, the ClAs Allen Dulles funneled millions of dollars throughout organizations like the society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, which Cameron ruthlessly presided over. The will of the child victim is destroyed, and in its place remains a pliable slave. Missouri Trauma triggers can be anything that reminds you of a past trauma which might include a certain smell, a particular song or sound, or a piece of clothing. Were willing to put forth a little effort, if we dont have to shell out cash. I am truly in awe of Mistress Amethysts power over me, and grateful that Hers is the web I have fallen into. are used to forever malevolently define victims as evil, physically or mentally ill, socially devalued and isolated, sexually enslaved, a murderer, a cult member, a witch, etc. spider webs Talking directly to your reader can have powerful results. Nobody likes to feel like a guinea pig in an unproven experiment. We live in a world that craves high value and abundance. Shasta, CA, Lampe, MO and Las Vegas, NV. Georgetown University Hospital Kirkland AFB Third Stage: In this final stage, the subject becomes bizarrely calm. Dont fight the inner voice. We think in patterns like these that often start with the word if. Think about the number of times youve daydreamed about a potential future. Heres what you need to know. When a trigger leads only to a survival reaction, its a dead end. Martin Cannon, Mind Control and the American Government, Prevailing Winds Research, 1994, p. 19 These reactions can start to interfere with our ability to live our lives. anthropology Non-biological twinning is yet another bizarre feature observed within MONARCH programming. Up until this point i had never heard of self triggers and i found this article very helpful to keeping myself mindful of steps i can tale to help myself to recognize them and atop them before they can really affect me. [10], A marionette is a puppet that is attached to strings and is controlled by the puppet master, hence MONARCH programming is also referred to as the Marionette Syndrome. Imperial Conditioning is another term used, while some mental health therapists know it as Conditioned Stimulus Response Sequences.. 1988). (For more on EMDR, see How to Change Your Brain.). When were triggered, our bodies engage the survival response: fighting, fleeing, or freezing. Personalities trapped in (or on) structures obey program directives until freed from the structures. The free will of the host and other personalities must be respected at all times in the process of disabling/removing mind control programming. Paul Bonacci a courageous survivor who endured almost two decades of degradation under Project MONARCH, has disclosed strong corroborating evidence of widescale crimes and corruption from the municipal/state level all the way up to the White House. Three years prior to the halt of Project ARTICHOKE, Project MK-ULTRA came into existence on April 13, 1953 along the lines proposed by Richard Helms, Deputy Director of Central Intelligence (DDCI) with the rationale of establishing a special funding mechanism of extreme sensitivity.[6], The hypothetical etymology of MK may possibly stand for Mind Kontrolle. The obvious translation of the German word Kontrolle into English is control.[7]. Tavistock Institute It also represents the highest reward in \"Jewel Programming\". If the child bounces out of delta state, the verbal trainer will immediately become harsh, and will shock the child as punishment. masks In corroboration, a retired CIA agent vaguely discussed the use of such personnel to be used as plants or chameleons for the purpose of infiltrating a designated group, gathering information and/or injecting an ulterior agenda. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Life Time, Inc. All rights reserved. Regarded as general or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. According to Dan Arielys book Predictably However, real triggers can take many forms: Typically, triggers are most effective when theyre simple and instantly recognizable to your mind but they can really be anything. Of course, most skeptics would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma within the victim negating any irrational belief that demonic possession actually occurs. It lets your audience know that youre sharing something of imminent importance. This means that these alters have via torture & hypnosis lost their own faces! Offutt AFB At that point, the programmer pretends to be a god & a hero, and tells the person he will give them a new face, a porcelain mask. Another type of sensory deprivation is done by placing the victim in salt water (for buoyancy and weightlessness). the process of indoctrination that occurred to some American prisoners of war during the Korean War (1950-1953). Programmed individuals (usually specific personalities) follow commands and perform actions that are in clear violation of their free will, moral principles, and spiritual convictions, generally without conscious awareness. demons/monsters/aliens MKULTRA veteran, Dr. Bernard Diamond, Dr. Martin Orne and Dr. Josef Mengele regularly visited the ARCO plant, according to Rosenbaum. I Read more sissy mais, I thought that it would be an interesting experiment to observe what effect that repeated listening to forever Beta would have on me, if any. The goal is for the child to reach, for example, a consistent delta state, where delta brain waves show up on the EEG, which is attached to the childs head by electrodes in the scalp. These humanoids carry out specific functions within the mind, or in external actions. Think about the mathematical equations from your algebra classes. Sadly, many of them did not survive the brutality. In D. K. Sakheim, & S. F. Devine, (Eds. The word now commands immediacy. Shortly after his ground breaking speech, he received death threats. Mental health and law enforcement professionals working with severe trauma are increasingly seeing victims of torture for the purpose of installation of more covert mind control, that is, mind control that was installed in a deeply dissociated (without conscious awareness) state, and controls the person from these unconscious, dissociated, states of mind (Boyd, 1991; Coleman, 1994; Hersha, Hersha, Griffis, & Schwarz, 2001; Katchen & Sakheim, 1992; Keith, 1998; Marks, 1979; Neswald & Gould, 1993; Neswald, Gould, & Graham-Costain, 1991; Noblitt & Perskin, 2000; Oksana, 2001; Ross, 2000; Ryder, 1992; Rutz, 2001; Sheflin & Opton, 1978; Smith, 1993; Weinstein, 1990). When you use the word imagine, you encourage your prospects to daydream about their goals and desires. This makes it easier to communicate nonjudgmentally about the effect someones action or an experience has on us. These could be particular people, words, places, or behaviors. OMEGA. Lt. Col John Alexander The person actually thinks that their face has melted. Upon arriving in Washington D.C. in 1945, Gehlen met extensively with President Truman, General William Wild Bill Donovan, Director of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and Allen Dulles, who would later become the stalwart head of the CIA. WebThe victims of mind-control are all very conditioned for hypnosis, even though their programmers then hide that under post-hypnotic suggestions that no-one else is to be allowed to hypnotize the slave. Victims/survivors generally respond more readily to a rigid religious (dogmatic, legalistic) hierarchical structure because it parallels their base programming. But they can lead us to healing, too. Victims/Survivors of the programming describe the willows branches wrapping around them, with no hope of escape Now, they need to know how. Marks, J. You can also use variations of the word. Were programmed to seek out the latest and greatest products on the market. Adding the word easy to your sales copy can convince a prospect to try your product. 14. 12. mazes New York: Grosset & Dunlap. Finding, disabling, and removing programming must skillfully sidestep these negative consequences. (1992). Evidence-based trigger words can work extremely well when you want to establish credibility for your business. Since were both serious about your business, lets make it official. Of course, they were rewarded generously with government grants and miscellaneous funding. Your email could be flagged as spam. Hypnotic triggers are suggestions that trigger your mind to elicit a response. The mind manipulators. A fish hook in the vagina is a popular one. You can also use never as a bold statement that contradicts what your audience might believe to be true. As upsetting and challenging as triggers can be, it can help to remember that they are one of the bodys ways of pointing us toward our own healing and wholeness. Some say the simple Use this trigger word to draw focus to whatever comes after it. Arizona Kempton, IL: Adventures Unlimited Press. Many of the recent Disney movies and cartoons are used in a two-fold manner: desensitizing the majority of the population, using subliminals and neuro-linguistic programming Massachusetts Notice hyperarousal signs. United States Minor Outlying Islands bows Want conveys a sense of indulgence and desire, far different from need, which conveys desperation and necessity. One of the most common ASMR triggers, gentle whispering can result in feelings of calmness and relaxation, as a recent study noted. Referred to as sexual programming. Richard Dabney Anderson (USN) This article was super helpful and surprisingly free of cost. The more we become able to accept reality with an unconditional yes, the less apt we are to be triggered. Be careful using the word free in your email subject lines and avoid using too many capital letters. We encourage you to use these observations and research to invent your personal secret list of emotional trigger words that will skyrocket your campaigns open rates. Use dictionaries to discover even more trigger words and pick the ones that suit the tone of your message. Also, consider your target audience. So, when youre back in a fully conscious state, the trigger will elicit the response you want without even thinking about it. They will do this using the tools of drugs, hypnosis and trauma. Fantasy Island Even though the captives themselves were not able to explain it, they displayed a strange association with their captors, identifying with them while fearing those who sought to end their captivity. Trigger words help you grab and keep attention because they strike a nerve with the person you want to reach with your copy. Pennsylvania Similar triggers happen to all of us; they are simply part of life. Surprised daily by the vistas She is opening up Read more Staring into Her voice, I dont know how I could put this in more glowing terms, but Goddess Amethyst is an enchanting, enthralling, bewitching addictive presence in my life. Web"Triggers" can be words, symbols, gestures, signs, music, tones, sounds, etc,. The Mystery Religions of ancient Egypt, Greece, India and Babylon helped lay the foundation for occultism, meaning hidden knowledge., One of the earliest writings giving reference to occultism is the Egyptian Book of the Dead, a compilation of rituals explicitly describing methods of torture and intimidation (to create trauma), the use of potions (drugs) and the casting of spells (hypnotism), ultimately resulting in the total enslavement of the initiate.[1]. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique. Ghost Busters This step is repeated, with variations, many many times over the ensuing years. Whenever any of these things happens, its likely that it has triggered an emotion. A prime example of how subliminal programming works is by looking at the recent Disney cinematic sensation Pochahontas, curiously billed as their 33rd (highest degree in Scottish Rite Freemasonry) animated movie. Virginia The work for Casey and Rocco and all of us, when our own triggers are pulled is to take a deep look into the origins of our reactions. And we want to know what were doing wrong. During the war, parallel behavioral research was led by Dr. George Estabrooks of Colgate University. Dr William Jennings Bryan A nation betrayed: The chilling and true story of secret cold war experiments performed on our children and other innocent people. Willful Compliance: A disturbed or abused child/adolescent/adult is provided with objects, drugs, affection, sex, freedom, etc., and chooses the abuser over his/her current life situation. Then we respond consciously instead of acting on reflex. Try stepping away for a moment to let the ego calm down. Second Stage: In the Second Electroshock Amnesia Stage, the subject loses that space-time image and is aware of the loss. A former military officer connected to the DIA, told this writer,In the big picture these people [MONARCH victims] are in all walks of life, from the bum on the street to the white-collar guy. MacGill AFB Resolving the philosophical question of whether we are inherently good or inherently evil is tantamount in shaping our perception of reality; specifically, the spiritual variable within the equation of life. Concurrently, brain-washing was carried out on inmates at Dachau, who were placed under hypnosis and given the hallucinogenic drug mescaline. It suggests that something pivotal is just around the corner. Controversy can help generate traffic, clicks, and sales. President Kennedy's assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was in possession of this book. When you appeal to your audiences core values, your message can motivate them to right a wrong. Those butterflies are cartel signaling. Ive been having trouble sleeping and believe its related to some of my anger. When you position something as forbidden, it can arouse intrigue and curiosity. Washington They can be words, sounds or other Kansas 12. The brain under such stress may flip its functions from right to left & vice-versa. Not surprisingly, this programming begins in early childhood: All of this said, what is brain wave programming? Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers. Programmed reporter personalities report whether therapy is approaching the hidden programming. New York They may have to eat the skin taken from their genitals. Top SS Nazi officer Heinrich Himmler, was in charge of a scientific project called Lebersborn, which included selective breeding and adoption of children, a peculiarly large number of twins among them.[2]. When we react this strongly to a less significant event, though, its likely that the past is invading the present and hijacking our nervous system. Code-named Malcolm, Aquino was reported to have developed training tapes on how to create a MONARCH slave and worked as a liaison between Government/Military Intelligence and various criminal organizations and occult groups in the distribution of MONARCH slaves.[16]. Reality has thus become obscured by relativism and selfishness. This is part of the dehumanization process which chapter 10 part C talks about. Read more at:http://www.ulster.net/~babs7/articles/kk/mindcontrolpart1.htm 2-22-2003, the main web-site from which this section of the outline was derived. Of course, I was intriqued and mesmerized by your words, voice and delivery . Easily one of the greatest if not the greatest hypnosis dommes on the net. c) to go to a healing/safe place in the inner world, and/or The California Therapist, 3(5), 47-50. Ideally, youll want to provide evidence that you have collected. Tiny Toons Because the mind of the small child does not easily discriminate reality and fantasy (this process relies on the pre-school childs use of magical thinking), the child now perceives the object as a structure within. Due to the severe trauma induced through ECT, sexual abuse and other methods, the mind splits off into alternate personalities from the core. Take a breather. Use this trigger word to evoke desire. And when it comes time to utilize that word, it comes out as a command. Mind control, world control. 13. (1) discover a means of conditioning personnel to prevent unauthorized extraction of information from them by known means Heavy exercise along with long periods of little sleep (2-3 hours/day) causes an overproduction of endorphins in the brain and victims begin to robotically respond to commands. Thank you for writing this. Thank you so much for writing this as it has helped me greatly and now i can use this to help others in the situation, This has been a super helpful article! 15. Wolf presently devotes much of her time to counseling such survivors.

All You Can Eat Crab Legs Daytona Beach Shores, Waterbury Ct Arrests 2021, Chn Pigeon Club, International Paramedic Jobs Canada, Luigi's Menu East Hampton, Articles M

mind control trigger words listBe the first to comment on "mind control trigger words list"

mind control trigger words list

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.