st joseph pastry calories

, We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. Add the next egg ONLY once the previous one has been completely incorporated. "text": "Heat the milk in a saucepan with the vanilla or lemon zest, depending on your preference. Of course, you can use whatever filling you prefer and experiment with new flavors. I made him very happy especially since we can't find a bakery in Charleston that makes these cannoli-cream filled Sfinges. And since this is an Italian treat, you know it's going to be good! Pipe more filling into the indentation on top and dust with powdered sugar. 4) The last hypothesis takes us back to Naples, where Zi Paolo (Zio Paolo=Uncle Paul), a Neapolitan fry cook, is identified as the inventor of the street zeppola. You can use simple compote cherries or candied cherries. "url": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-recipe#step13", My wife loves lemon, I think I'll make these for her birthday. "text": "Pour the hot milk slowly into the egg-sugar-flour mixture, stirring all the time. Currently living in the PNW where there isnt any bakery I know of that does these. Finish each zeppole by placing one or more black cherries in syrup and a little of their syrup on top of the cream. See the photos below that shows you everything you need to make our Zeppole di San Giuseppe recipe plus some important tips on ingredients! The Feast of St. Joseph, which falls every year on March 19, is a big deal in Italy. Also pleased to see Sounds more appetising to me. These cream puffs will be the size of the Sicilian Sfinge. Bakeries are filled with lots of delicious treats to celebrate the occasion and one that's impossible to miss is Zeppole di San Giuseppe! You can store unfilled St. Josephs zeppole for 3-4 days at room temperature in an airtight container. roz, Thank you Roz for all your good wishes and prayers!! Begin pouring in the warm milk whilst whisking. "@type": "HowToStep", Have a wonderful weekend. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Beat the last egg with a fork and add in small portions until you reach the perfect consistency of the dough. Add a teaspoon more of vanilla custard on top. After putting the choux pastry into the pastry bag, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form the zeppole. Stir in mini chocolate chips, or more to your liking. I have made in years past cream puffs, eclairs, pastry cream. Differences that may concern the type of cream or the cooking method, as we will see more over. Chantilly Cream (whipped cream), Diplomat Cream, Ricotta Cream. Cream puffs always remind me of my mom. Beat egg yolks with sugar. That's a fantastic idea! Although the pagan cult has disappeared over time, according to this hypothesis, zeppole would be the descendants of these ancient Roman fritters: the feast of St. Joseph, in fact, falls only two days after Liberalia. Remove the pot from the heat. }, { 1 vanilla bean can substitute with 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 lemon peel peeled into large pieces To fry the zeppole and finish them off: 1 litre sunflower oil or peanut oil 6-12 amarene (Italian sour cherries in syrup) powdered sugar Instructions Make the pastry cream: Deseed the vanilla bean and set the seeds aside. Classic vanilla pastry cream filling can be flavored with lemon or orange zest or a combination of both! Hi Arlene! The name would be a tribute to this legendary master. Your fillings sound terrific! st joseph Italian pastries, authentic Italian zeppole, zeppole recipe", Publix St. Joseph Pastry w/ Cannoli Cream & Chocolate Chips Found in bakery department. Whip the cream and confectioner's sugar until very stiff. Decorate with cherry. Use a star tip. "name": "Add flour", It means that theyre not yet cooked in side and the moisture in the dough will turn them flat immediately. I use the same tip to pipe the dough, fill pastries and decorate pastries with cream. The dough also includes potatoes. The last theory concerns the agrarian purification rites typical of southern Italy. I refrigerated the filling, but it was thin and runny. 1/4 cup of liquid is TWO ounces. You will get a very hard mixture that is hard to stir. ", Have a great day! ", Youre mixing liquid vs weight measurements. Just let the mixture cool long enough before adding the eggs, I think that could be the only issue. ", All the rooms of Hostel Casa Amarela are equipped with a balcony and climate control. Sorry Brian! For the full printable recipe scroll to the bottom or click the recipe link below. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Dont open the oven during the first 25 minutes. Bring to a boil. "recipeCategory": "dessert recipes", Step 4) Add the dough to a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe 3 inch sized zeppole onto a lined baking tray. 1 stick butter. Most of our recipes come with step by step photos, helpful tips and tricks to make it perfectly first time and even video! We changed that. Prepare 2 cooking sheets for baking. Zeppole di San Giuseppe. This Site, www.recipesfromitaly.com, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com/co.uk. Once dissolved, add the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. This version is more springlike and has a very fresh and delicate taste. . Recipe has been updated to slightly larger portion of ingredients and extra tips on March 17, 2020. "name": "Add milk", This is not a question I will answer, but will refer you to a site. There are several sizes available. "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/fill-and-decorate-zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-step-2.jpg" Certain units feature views of the city. Try baking the first batch, and see how large they turn out. "150 g (1 1/4 cups) of all purpose flour", It refers to the small piece of wood used by carpenters to correct small dimensional and sliding defects in furniture. Loved trying the potato starch. Place the egg yolks into a medium sized pot (off the heat). We do too! "15 g (2 tablespoons) of all purpose flour", Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Those recipes from a sister- in-law of my mothers. Zeppole di San Giuseppe are best enjoyed the same day. We, Yahoo, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. Stirring until butter is completed melted. Your email address will not be published. Bake in preheated to 375F oven for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown. Fill each one with ricotta cream and close the tops. Fry the zeppole for about 2 minutes without turning them. "@type": "HowToStep", St.Josephs Pastries {Zeppole di San Giuseppe}, Best Italian Recipes With Ricotta {Sweet & Savory}, Limoncello Martini {Lemon Drop With Limoncello}, Pasta With Breadcrumbs {From La Cucina Povera}. Had some wonderful croissants w/creme filling in Italy.and am hoping one of the two fillings are as good. They are a deliciously light Italian cream filled pastry that are either fried or baked. A total of 4-5 minutes is enough. }, { 2023 RecipesFromItaly.com is a website of the company CIUMBIA S.A.S. So pay attention to that. Next, remove pot from the heat, add all of the flour at once, and vigorously stir until it forms a ball. Discard on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Be careful not to overcook it otherwise youll get a sweet omelet. Turn the heat down low and add the sifted flour to the butter mixture. Spipe Calarge 670 , Campo Grande (Mato Grosso do Sul) , Brazil , 79050-261. Let it rest for about 10 minutes. Preheat vegetable oil suitable for frying to 375F in a deep sautee pan. In SICILY, zeppole have a more oriental note, with a rice flour-based dough and a coating of orange honey. Remove from heat. But that's okay! Adding a tablespoonful of Grand Marnier makes a lovely addition, too. { When the mixture is smooth, place the pot on the stovetop. On a sheet of baking paper, make circles about 6-7 cm (2 1/3 2 3/4 inches) in diameter, well spaced apart. St. Joseph pastries, also known as Zeppole di San Giuseppe, are enjoyed every year on March 19th to celebrate the Feast of San Giuseppe (Saint Joseph). Once thick, transfer the mixture to a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap (cling film). . Looking for more delicious sweet treats? Beat eggs in a bowl set aside. In a small bowl, beat heavy cream and vanilla for 2 to 3 minutes, until it forms peaks, add in powdered sugar and beat for 1 to 2 minutes more. Your site and recipes are inspiring and free as are so many others available on social media today. I made these for a party and they were absolutely delicious! These look and sound amazing and pretty simple to make. "text": "Add the flour and continue stirring. See Extra Tips section for troubleshooting. Whisk until the cream thickens. You can remove it using small tongs. Since choux pastry dough is know to play games when handled incorrectly (not rise or turn flat when out of the oven) its really important to get it right, so that you can have perfect, puffy, well baked pastries to fill with cream. ] Thanks Sue! Wishing the same for you and your beautiful family, be well and safe! Once the bowl is cool enough to handle, cover it with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic touches the cream. Thank you Roz! There are actually many different names for zeppole: Bign di San Giuseppe, St. Joseph's Day cake, sfinge pastry, zeppole fritte (fried), and zeppole al forno (baked). "url": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-recipe#step12", "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/fill-and-decorate-zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-step-1.jpg" You can change your choices at any time by clicking on the 'Privacy dashboard' links on our sites and apps. Turn the heat to medium and stir with a wooden spoon until the butter is melted. Your email address will not be published. To make St. Josephs zeppole, you will need some very common, yet essential, kitchen tools. They may appear smaller in the photos, but we think they are large enough. And, dont forget to enter your email in our Subscribe Box and be the first to get new recipes FREE every time we post, and reminders of great older ones too! Pipe more pastry cream on the top and top each one with a cherry (photos 13 & 14). Remove and prick each pastry on top with a skewer. Pour in some of the eggs, mix and let it combine. Open in Google Maps. In recent years, however, other cooking methods that do not involve frying in oil have become popular, in order to have lighter and less caloric zeppole. STEP 3 - Using a wooden spoon mix until the dough comes together into a smooth ball that pulls away from the sides of the pan. "1 egg yolk", Enjoy! Even better, add 1 Tbsp Grand Marnier to the cream before folding in the cream. ", Add the food coloring if using, and fold gently. Thank you for your time and help! I love how certain foods can bring back childhood memories- they are the best! Log food: It hangs from the spoon and stretching slowlu falls off leaving kind of a V shape on the spoon. "ratingValue": "5.0", 1 cup (8 ounces) water. Hey Christina!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Once the dough is cool start beating in the eggs one at a time. Ciao, Duke's Bakery. Only add food coloring if you need the green color to be more prominent. gotta love a choux pastry! . Step 1) Heat the water and sugar until the sugar has dissolved then add the butter and salt. Add the flour, all at once, and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon for about a minute until the mixture forms a ball. And store the puffs on a baking sheet or tray, and in a dry area, lightly covered with clear wrap. Written in 1837 in the Neapolitan dialect, Cavalcanti describes a simple dessert made with just a few ingredients: water, flour, salt, sugar, marsala, white wine or aniseed liqueur, and oil for frying. Bake in preheated to 375F oven for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown. Perfect for celebrating St. Josephs Day which in Italy is Fathers Day according to Italian tradition, but also for Carnival or simply as a fantastic dessert. 2 Sisters Recipes is a participant in several affiliate programs. Prepare a baking sheet lined with either a silicone mat or parchment paper. }, { Flavor. The story says that back in the Middle Ages, St. Joseph saved Sicily from a famine, and in return the people prepared a feast for him, including candles, wine, and many baked goods (including zeppole!). "recipeCuisine": "Italian", 2. Fry zeppole until lightly brown. "url": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-recipe#step11", ", If you like a lighter filling, fold in 2 or 3 heaped tablespoonfuls of stiffly beaten whipped cream. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, small jar of maraschino cherries,rinse and pat dry, 1 box (3.4 ounces)instant vanilla pudding, 2Tbsp. This will temper the eggs, so you don't wind up with scrambled eggs. It is celebrated every year during Lent (a period of abstinence), so the foods that are prepared are typically meatless. Also can I freeze the shells as I made too many. 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? 1 teaspoon grated orange peel. It should be thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Then add more and so on until you have used all the eggs. It's both Saint Joseph's Day also known as the feast of Saint Joseph and Father's Day. "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-choux-pastry-step-1.jpg" "@type": "HowToStep", Step 1) In a high-sided frying pot, heat the frying oil to a temperature of 170C/180C (338F / 356F). I've always wanted to make cream puffs but can't tell you why I still haven't. The juxtaposition of zeppole with St. Josephs Day would therefore be purely coincidental, given the double celebration on March 19. I think its a matter of taste. Stir until it reaches a consistency like a thick icing (not like a bread dough at all!). Ciao for now! ", Happy St. Josephs Day! You can remove it using small tongs. Drop by tablespoon (I used 2 spoons to help me scoop and drop the dough onto the baking sheet), about 3-inches apart onto each baking sheet. "@context": "http://schema.org/", If the tip is large, you will only need two. Garnish with an extra teaspoon of ricotta cream on top, and add one maraschino cherry on top. "servingSize": "100 g", }, { Cover with cling film (in contact with the cream) and allow to cool completely, first at room temperature and then in the refrigerator. Bake at 190C (375F) for 10 minutes then turn down to 170C (340F) for 30 minutes (photos 11-12). "text": "Pour the water into a saucepan and add the chopped butter and fine salt. are indeed 1/4 cup. This will temper the eggs, so you dont wind up with scrambled eggs. Your email address will not be published. Add the next egg ONLY once the previous one has been completely incorporated. You prepared the dough measuring ingredients with a kitchen scale (highly recommended!) To Whomever is Reading This: i love cream puffs. See the recipe below including notes on ingredients, step by step photos, tips, variations and a video tutorial. Its really important not to open the oven before zeppole are lightly brown! ", Pipe the dough into 3 inch in diameter circles with about an inch and a half hole in the middle. Unfortunately, you can't add more flour to choux pastry. Arline, I have followed the detailed instructions for this recipe. "@type": "HowToStep", To prepare the Saint Joseph doughnuts, you need to create the pastry cream first. Past 25 minutes open the oven door for a few inches and let zeppole bake for another 5-10 minutes this way. "text": "When the butter and flour mixture is cold, add the eggs in stages. You can add more or less cream to your liking, and also add a little sugar to the cream when whipping (I prefer it without). "name": "Sprinkle with icing sugar", "calories": "485 cal" Zeppole are enjoyed each year on March 19th in the Catholic religion to celebrate St. Joseph, the husband of Mary, the father of Jesus, and the patron saint of workers. The fillings are simple, yet perfect for these cream puffs. Yields: 18 to 20 Italian pastries/cream puffs. Just asking because the picture shows 4 egg yolks. Add eggs one at a time then stirring until each egg is thoroughly incorporated. }, { Shaping each one round with points up in the center. "text": "Now cut out squares of parchment paper around the zeppole. "@type": "HowToStep", Let cool completely. Add to cart. Do not fill the pastries with the cream filling until you are ready to serve. Whisk virgoruously to prevent formation of lumps and cream sticking to the bottom of the pot. "recipeIngredient": [ It was unfortunate that a question to ensure the success of your lovely recipe was so upsetting to you!! If your pastry is too runny and can't be piped it's likely that it hasn't been cooked for long enough before the egg was added. "totalTime": "PT1H10M", Newsletters are boring. Is there free internet in Hostel Casa Amarela? 1 pastry (201g) Nutrition Facts. Place in the refrigerator to cool further. 60 g (~4 tablespoons or 1/2 stick) of unsulted butter, 15 g (~2 tablespoons) of all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean or zest of half lemon. Let me know how it goes. To make zeppole di San Giuseppe, its better to start by preparing the pastry cream. So thanks for catching that. Spicy or Original. Let cool a few minutes. Top each zeppole with a little more custard and top each one with a cherry. Mix with a wooden spoon continually for about 2 minutes until all ingredients are incorporated. "url": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-recipe#step2", We're here to help you put a beautiful meal on the table with tried and tested recipes you can trust. I have to prefect this for my daughter who was born on March 19th. 1082 Davol St., Fall River. It has only 4 or 5 ingredients, no raising agent, and depends on the high moisture content to steam and rise the dough. "name":"Recipes from Italy" TIP: To make it easier to fill the pastry bag, we recommend placing it in a tall cylindrical container so that it stands upright and steady. 1/4 cup (1.1 ounces) Gluten Free Farina All Purpose Flour. Before serving, decorate the zeppole with the cream and cherries. This recipe is for zeppole al forno, or baked zeppole. This method was developed by the famous Neapolitan pastry chef Salvatore de Riso and is also used in the famous historic Gran Caff Gambrinus in Naples. }, { The best zeppoles I've. Eventually, the dough should be creamy and smooth, but still quite firm. St Joseph pastries, also known as Zeppole di San Giuseppe, are traditional Italian pastries that are enjoyed every year on March 19th to celebrate the Feast of San Giuseppe (Saint Joseph). Make two or more rounds of overlapping choux pastry for each zeppole. Its 3 egg yolks, right? "@type": "HowToStep", Making a perfect puffy zeppole shell guarantees 95% success of the outcome. Zucchini Rollatini with Spinach and Cheese, Italian Lemon Cookies for St. Patricks Day, Spinach and Kale Bites (Trader Joes Copycat), 6 Tbsp. "text": "When the dough starts to pull away from the sides of the pot, remove from heat. How To Cook An Egg and Why Are There 100 Folds In A Chefs Hat? Yes they can, but I wouldnt advise it for best results. Once dissolved, add the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. But were not about just giving you a recipe and saying good luckyoull also learn cooking techniques to impress your friends and family. You are such a good wife to make this special treat for your husband! Remove from heat, place in a bowl, and let cool on the counter for a few minutes. wonderful I will be 91 in my next birthday, remember my mother and I making these way back in the 50s , and lost her recipes through the years, will make them for St Joseph religious Day, Thank you. }, { Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Pipe dough into circles measuring about 4 inches in diameter, working from the inside out, then make a second layer on top of the first, but leave a hole in the center of the second layer (this is where the pastry cream will be added later). "name": "Make zeppole", Sorry again and happy birthday to your daughter! In Salento (PUGLIA) we find zeppole fried and baked, filled with the classic pastry cream and chocolate cream. A zeppola ( Italian: [dzeppola]; plural: zeppole; sometimes called frittelle, and in Sardinia the italianized zippole or zeppole sarde [1] from the original Sardinian tzpulas [2]) is an Italian pastry consisting of a deep-fried dough ball of varying size but typically about 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter. "name": "Mix the eggs", Step 2) - Remove the paper with tongs. Copyright 2023 2 Sisters Recipes by Anna and Liz All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy No AI. If I had to guess, I think its best to make the cream and puffs the day before, and keep the cream in a container chilled in the fridge. Look at you! Since Saint Joseph is known to be the foster-father of Jesus Christ, in Italy on this day we also celebrate Fathers Day. Read More. Add eggs one at a time then stirring until each egg is thoroughly incorporated. "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-step-3.jpg" Turn the heat on low and slowly start pouring in egg yolk batter. Hope you had a nice weekend! Dont open the oven during the first 25 minutes or until your zeppole a lightly brown. Zeppole are a great Italian dessert, typical of the Campania region. Using a dough hook beat it for about a couple of minutes to let the dough cool. in a cup (fluid). Measure 1 cup flour and set aside. I also had to dial up the temperature a couple of degrees. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. If you chose a small tip, you will need up to four rounds of dough. Using the parchment paper, carefully drop one maximum two zeppole at a time into the hot oil. Move into a large bowl and set the bowl into a larger bowl with ice water (if you need to cool it quickly), then refrigerate covered until completely chilled. "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-choux-pastry-step-4.jpg" So a kitchen thermometer is absolutely necessary. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. This will compact the choux pastry and create an outer film that will prevent the zeppole from absorbing too much oil. "name": "Zeppole di San Giuseppe | St Joseph's Day Italian Pastries", Best to add the cream filling the day you plan to serve them, and up to 2 hours before serving. My dough was pretty good with a V shape on the spoon after mixing. Remove the vanilla bean from the milk using pliers, then pour the warm milk over the eggs yolk mix, then start whisking. "6 black cherries in syrup", "image": "https://www.recipesfromitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/zeppole-di-san-giuseppe-step-2.jpg" Step by step photos and recipe instructions, Chocolate Pastry Cream (Crema al Cioccolato), Essential Kitchen Tools for Italian Cooking, Torta Caprese (Flourless Italian Chocolate Cake), Cenci di Carnevale (Chiacchiere, Crostoli, Bugie) Italian Fried Pastries. If you're up for a road trip, head to one of these Italian bakeries near Arthur Avenue in the Bronx for the. Your email address will not be published. Xo. "recipeYield": "6", Thank you! Eventually, the dough should be creamy and smooth, but still quite firm. "text": "Add the two sifted flours and combine. Step 1) Heat the milk in a saucepan with the vanilla or lemon zest, depending on your preference. As soon as the. These are definitely best consumed the same day (see next tip for reviving instructions). Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Remove from heat, transfer the dough into a mixing bowl to cool, about 1 to 2 minutes. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Step 3) Fill the center and top of the zeppole with the pastry cream. Check out a few more of our recipes now: Did you make these St Joseph Pastries (Zeppole di San Giuseppe)? And if its crafts youre looking for, youll find lots of tutorial videosshowing step-by-step instructions to guide you every step of the way. Columba di Pasqua is a traditional Italian sweet dove bread, Traditional Italian Rice Fritters/Doughnuts for St. Josephs Day (Frittelle di Riso di San Giuseppe), Frappe or Cioffe: Bows and Ribbons of Fried Sweetened Dough, Profiteroles (Choux Pastry Recipe) with Chocolate Topping, Individual Italian Easter Bread RingsEasy Step by Step Directions, https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/cooking/cups-ounces.php, Chicken Drumsticks in the Oven (with or without Potatoes), Pasta Carbonara (Spaghetti alla Carbonara Recipe), Pistachio Cream (Light Pastry Cream Recipe), Fabbri cherries (optional) use an organic maraschino or omit. IMPORTANT NOTE: depending on the oven you use it might take a little longer for zeppole to cook through, especially if you're using a static oven. BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes for 18 medium size pastries. Once the mixture comes to a boil, add the cup of flour. St. Joseph Pastry w/ Cannoli Cream & Chocolate Chips Found in bakery department Nutrition Facts Serving Size pastry 1 pastry = 201g Amount Per Serving 520 Calories % Daily Value* 42% Total Fat 27g 70% Saturated Fat 14g Trans Fat 0.5g 28% Cholesterol 85mg 16% Sodium 360mg 21% Total Carbohydrate 64g 2% Dietary Fiber 0.5g Sugars 46g Protein 6g Step 3) When the dough starts to pull away from the sides of the pot (after 1 or 2 minutes), remove from heat. ", Once the dough is cool start beating in the eggs one at a time. :) The potato starch is what they use in Italy and it is definitely more effective than the corn starch which is why you need more. Step 1) Pour the water into a saucepan and add the chopped butter and fine salt. They are also known as St. Joseph's Day Cakes because they're made for the Feast of St. Joseph, March 19. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Make sure to place it directly on top of the custard so a skin doesnt form. The authentic recipe for zeppole di San Giuseppe, as we have seen, calls for zeppole strictly fried in vegetable oil. Learn how your comment data is processed. Required fields are marked *. Step 1) Place the choux pastry dough in a pastry bag. 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a medium saucepan, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt. According to this theory, zeppole were born during the flight of the Holy Family to Egypt. Prepare 2 cooking sheets for baking. In a pot over low heat, warm up the milk and vanilla until it starts to steam.

Do Pentecostals Wear Wedding Rings, Wgt Golf Tips, Waste Generation Per Capita In Canada, Articles S

st joseph pastry caloriesBe the first to comment on "st joseph pastry calories"

st joseph pastry calories

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.