terraria pre hardmode checklist 2020

Absolutely RAVAGED. The Jungle in 1.4 is a summoner's wet dream. Meteorite mining can be challenging. During a Blood Moon bunnies, goldfish, and penguins will turn hostile, and the spawn rate of all monsters on the surface will increase dramatically. You'll also have many more powers over your gameplay experience, ranging from time control to item duplication, which are further explained in the main Journey Mode article. New players will almost always spawn in the Forest biome. Want to clean it asap post hard mode. Hooks are tools used to latch the player onto target surfaces. Until wind drops to or below 16 miles per hour. And only two of these three enemies can spawn in any given world: The Caverns can be identified by their background. Breaking a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart, 10 hearts, 1/3 for first invasion, 1/30 subsequently, Space Gun, Platinum/Demon/Tendon Bow with Unholy/Jesters Arrows, Ruby/Diamond Staff, Grenades, Molotov Cocktails, Spiky Balls, Ironskin Potion, Regeneration Potion, Thorns Potion, Archery Potion (if applicable), Well Fed. Once youve survived the first couple nights and started work on a base, you should begin preparations for the upcoming boss battles, as even if you do not wish to go looking for them, they will come looking for you. Using a Magic Mirror will result in your death. Abundant deposits of Hellstone spawn next to the buried Ruined Houses, and instead of going to burrow deep into the ash and build lava channels, mine the ones that spawn close to the walls. When a segment in the middle is destroyed, the two severed parts will each become new worms, each with their own head and tail. Some items and enemies are not available in Hardmode, or lose a source of attainability. It travels through blocks, and it has two forms. There is little reason to keep a world Pre-Hardmode as Hardmode does not remove Pre-Hardmode content (with a few exceptions). Potion/ herb farm. This indicates that the world has transitioned into hardmode. I'm on journey mode and I'm a huge completionist, so I want to research all the items. They may also be used to remove grass, and destroy planted tree saplings. If you have any questions or anything I should add to this checklist/guide feel free to let me know in the comments below! Step 1: Prepare mentally. The Meteor Shower has a 1 in 10 chance of occurring each night and will show stars falling in the background. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. I suggest the method of putting your furnace next to your crafting bench and putting 2 platforms above the crafting bench to put the anvil on, to save space and to increase efficiency of your main crafting area. Eye of Cthulhu looks like an enormous Demon Eye. On the wiki it is said that any plant can grow in any planter box. While exploring the Underground (and, by extension, the Caverns), you might find Life Crystals: you can mine and use them to increase your maximum life by 20 (up to a maximum of 400). Pre-Hardmode begins at world creation and ends with the defeat of the Wall of Flesh. Besides these two, a player may want to craft a Gem Staff, as they tend to outclass most other weapons at this stage of the game, limited by the number of stars youve managed to collect so far. On older versions you cannot mine them, until you obtain a pickaxe stronger than gold or platinum (and you can't use bombs on them). The document is primarily intended for experienced players. Hammers are special tools that create slopes, half-tiles, and break background walls. MID PRE-HARDMODE After defeating EoC, smelt the ore it dropped, sell the seeds it dropped for extra cash. The Underground Desert is inhabited by many types of Antlion enemies and is also riddled with traps, making it a challenge to navigate. Explore any caves, and try to get as many life crystals as possible. A small map can have up to 3 islands and a 1 Lake; medium maps up to 4 islands and 2 lakes; large maps up to 6 islands and 3 lakes. Good pre-Hardmode checklist? I hope you enjoyed it and it has helped you in your pre-hardmode to hardmode transition in Terraria. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Touching them (before catching them) will also give an invisible but useful luck bonus for several minutes. Once there are fewer than 50 meteorite blocks in the area, it will cease to be a Meteorite biome and Meteor heads will no longer spawn. Iron broadsword or equivalent, Iron bow or equivalent, Wooden Yoyo or any of the surface Chest weapons. The short depth of this layer (particularly on small worlds), combined with its limited rewards, means you will probably not be spending too much time here before moving on to the more lucrative Caverns. It may be wise not to use the first crystal until you have Iron/Lead or better armor, and to hold off on the fifth until you have Gold/Platinum armor. Monster spawn rates are low in the Ruined Houses, and the buildings prevent most of them from bothering you, except the Fire Imps and Bone Serpents which can penetrate blocks. Scan this QR code to download the app now. If Rain happens at the same time as a Windy Day it appears as a Thunderstorm with exclusive music. Hope that she drops either Beenades, Bee Gun, Bee's Knees or any of the bee weaponry that summons bees. There is no breath meter in lava, so as long as you have potions, you can stay in lava indefinitely. Most enemies are only visually different from the normal enemies. The best items pre-hardmode can be found in or crafted from items found in this biome. Water Chests are found typically in the deepest parts. I prefer the bow if you're on PC, as it's good. It is recommended, but there is certainly no requirement to visit each biome, or even in this order if you don't want to. The next boss on the list is your world corruption boss. During the first, he spawns Servants of Cthulhu while floating around the player, which drop hearts and stars on death. Oceans are always found at the edge of the world, usually next to beaches containing Palm Trees and decorative seashells and starfish. Do your best to aim for the eye, as I remember it being the weakest part of the WoF. You need to have a guide living in the world to use the Voodoo Doll. this document which would spoil you much of the discoveries you could make. The Underworld is the hardest pre-hardmode biome, and the last biome that players explore. This will be marked by a change in music and background, and its enemies will start spawning, which you probably wont want to face at this stage. Note that should you descend too far, you will actually find yourself in the Underworld. If you are, then here are some tips to prepare for this huge change in your Terraria world. Yes, I didn't realize it was previously 3 but after 1.4.1 it was changed to 5, I've updated that portion thanks for the feedback and comments! Once you can mine them, they are used to craft consumable throwing weapons and a set of Armor that will greatly help rangers throughout Pre-Hardmode. It can be difficult to find, reach, and loot floating islands. Have most of mage stuffs like demon scythe, water bold, jungle set, space gun. Reaching the Space biome risks you to be surrounded by flocks of harpies, making floating islands hard to explore even with decent equipment. A bold, fearless new player skipping heedlessly through the caves for the first time will quickly meet with a Boulder landing on their head, or even, a landmine powerful enough to destroy the surrounding terrain. However, in this case, it is not strictly better, as the Corruption has some very useful items like the Vilethorn, Worm Teeth (for Unholy Arrows), and Band of Starpower that have no counterpart in the Crimson. Thank you for reading my guide! You will definitely want to do some fishing in this biome -- the varied loot can provide for a bit of money, and if you catch a Reaver Shark, you won't have to get a new pickaxe until Hardmode! The Caverns are a massive biome with many useful items and treasures, and as such, players may find themselves spending a lot of time here. You'll need an Obsidian Skull or better to prevent Hellstone ore and bricks from burning you. Great suggestion, I will work on adding an enemy farm section as that is a very important structure to have in your world! Here is the list: Defeated all bosses except WoF and NPC's are put in the right place. Hellstone, upon mining, drops lava. There will also almost always be at least one cave entrance close by, leading Underground signified by a massive domed hill with a cave entrance on one of the sides. We don't want that. Great! Ebon/Shadewood or equivalent Sword, Bow and Frostburn Arrows, Gem Staff. So far the only farms I've gotten are the jungle bulb and the multi biome fish farm, that thing took ages lol. Mastermind Defeat the Brain of Cthulhu, an enormous demon brain which haunts the creeping crimson. It is summoned using the Worm Food from within The Corruption, or by destroying 3 Shadow Orbs that spawn in Corruption worlds. Smashing your first orb or heart allows two events to occur in short order: 50% on breaking a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart, Dynamite, Sticky Bombs, Gold or Platinum Pickaxe, buff potions. The Night's Edge is crafted at a demon/crimson altar. Demonite is found in small deposits in this biome, a Gold Pickaxe or equivalent is needed to mine it. While potions aren't SUPER important to some in pre-hardmode, they definitely make fights a whole lot easier, and are much much more useful going into hardmode. The greatest danger working in the Underworld is, unsurprisingly, the wide expanses of molten lava. Using generous amounts of light sources is one of the best ways to mitigate both of these dangers. Hell. However, if it is between midnight and dawn (04:30), the meteorite may land immediately. This list is obviously not exhaustive, because Terraria contains many random elements. A meteorite has landed? This is part of systematic game advancement. Miss the old Hydra Skin? If you are lucky, Deserts may contain a Pyramid, either sticking slightly out of the sand or buried just underneath. You can also stockpile Life Crystals and use them to craft Heart Lantern, which increases life regeneration as long as you stay near to it. However, if you already have the designated biome and house for the Truffle you can essentially set it and forget it. One of them will contain an entrance to the Underground Desert, which is a large deep hole. Although there are many helpful items to be collected in this layer, probably at the top of the list will be a Grappling Hook and a Magic Mirror. I tried googling but all I found were 5 year old posts and I guess some things probably changed/been added since. That is a Mage's objective, as grabbing the Meteorite Armor not only give extra mana, it gives 0 mana use on The Space Gun! So before I move to hard mode I want to know if I have done everything that's required so that it is easier while playing the hardmode. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Getting a Vilethorn by destroying a Shadow Orb decimates worm enemies. 2. The Underground Jungle lies directly below the surface Jungle, beginning at variable depths, and extends to the Underworld. A base can take anywhere from a single in-game day to more than an in-game week to complete, depending on the player's tastes. A recipe of The Night's Edge. The copies become more opaque as the Brain loses health. Floating islands and Lakes are typically found around 475ft on small, at 500-700ft on medium, and at 600-1000ft on large maps. An old ones army farm if you need it, same with a pirate farm. Pre-Hardmode is the initial state of the player's world. As you enter the underworld, don't forget to stock up on obsidian skin potions, as you'll be needing them to mine Hellstone. The Eater of Worlds is a pre-Hardmode giant Corruption-themed worm boss. Step 2: Load in As soon as you spawn, you want to open the starter bag and get your weapons of choice. You'll also need to collect some materials that will be needed in Hardmode, as farming is a lot easier in pre-Hardmode. This article has been viewed 58,557 times. There are some valuable mob drops you can find at night. If you're not used to playing Sandbox building/mining games, it is easy to forget your greatest ability: the power to move blocks. It is somewhat harder than the Caverns. Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. Because of how Defense works, there isnt a huge benefit from upgrading from one armor set to the next. There are usually some Chests and Pots on or near the surface near your starting point, which will often contain useful weapons, potions and materials. Its recommended to loot the floating islands as soon as you get Gravitation Potions, as it is fast and all the loot is highly useful -- removing falling damage eliminates a huge pain, and Starfury is a very strong weapon at this stage, making cave exploration immeasurably easier. To summon Skeletron, talk to the Old Man in front of the dungeon at night. This tool will walk you through the main content of Terraria 1.4 aka "Journey's End". The monsters in the Desert are weak and can be easily dealt with using ranged weapons, although Antlion Swarmers and Vultures may present a moderate challenge. Due to the new addition of whips, the Snapthorn is your best bet if you're a summoner. Shadow Chests found here can only be opened with the Shadow Key, found in the Dungeon. This article has been viewed 58,557 times. Not to be confused with Player Difficulty (, Pre-Hardmode features vs. Hardmode features. Once the player is ready to move on to the next phase of their world, Hardmode, then they will have to head to the underworld and fight the Wall of Flesh. New characters may have problems working in this biome because of sharks and a lack of air supply. You got this, I believe in you, you matter, and you can always stop if you want to. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Once the player defeats this boss, they will receive weapons and accessories to boost their survivability in early Hardmode. King Slime can spawn rarely in Grass at the outer sixth of the world, by using a Slime Crown, or during a Slime Rain if the player kills 150 slimes. This is as simple as extending your base to add more housing space after acquiring all the pre-hardmode NPCs. Destroy the Crimson Hearts in hope of either 3 weapons, The Undertaker, The Rotted Fork or even better, the Crimson Rod. It is the first layer below the surface. Your goal during the day should be to find some better starting equipment from your surroundings and build a small house to pass the night. 6 square wide hellevator on either sides of the jungle to protect it from corruption in hard mode. Note that none of the items/topics on the checklist are required in order to advance into hardmode (beating the wall of flesh) , but they are good to take note of and they may vastly help you in your transition from pre-hardmode to hardmode in Terraria. Who created calamity mod? All of these help against BoC, especially The Crimson Rod. Occasionally, you'll find surface Chests which have some valuable loot in them, ranging from early-game buff and healing potions to mobility accessories to simple weapons. As with all monsters that can spawn naturally, the King Slime has a better chance of spawning while standing near a placed Water Candle or under the effects of a Battle Potion. This is a decent guide for going up to post-Crab at the least while also using Rogue. On the creation of a new world, a helpful NPC (Non Player Character) will spawn, and he is called the Guide. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Night will fall at 7:30 PM, 11 minutes and 15 seconds after you enter your world for the first time. You need the molten pick-axe to mine the new ore you will be seeing in hard-mode. Boosted Life and Mana to 400 and 200 respectively (of course) Killed the Eye of Cthulu. If you are new to Terraria, then chat with him and he will give you advice on different elements of your world based on what stage of the game you're at. As mentioned, these features (aside from the exceptions shown above) are still available in Hardmode. Corruption will also spread Health and mana are fairly simple topics in Terraria, but can still easily be missed when going into Hardmode. These farms can also be used to make money, biome keys later on in hardmode alongside receiving enemy drops. A duke fishron arena could be built in either, Underground jungle arena near farm maybe a good thing since hardmode jungle is so hard. After defeating BoC, craft the Crimson Armor and your equipment. This can lead to high spawn rates and swarms of hornets attacking from all directions which can be very dangerous. A world permanently converts to Hardmode when the Wall of Flesh is defeated for the first time in that world. Have a bait farm, herb farm, tree farm and a glowing mushroom farm (in space). Additionally, on the PC version, Console version, Mobile version, and tModLoader version, two additional peaceful events can occur at Night. Floating Lakes have a chance of containing Water Chests. reforged to Godly/Mythical, Golden Fishing Rod, Full Angler clothing, 2/3 Fishing Accessories (Missing Heavy Line), Plenty of stacks of healing potions (100 hp), some Honeyfins, plenty of Restoration potions, Assorted small/medium/high food buff items, Hoarded bait (master, journeyman, jungle bugs), and crate/sonar potions, Plans: (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR VERY NEW PLAYERS*), Beat Wall of Flesh with Flame Lash, Bee's Knees, Beenades, Have materials for Tier 1 or 2 Hardmode Armor, If lucky and get blizzard, have enough materials for Frost Armor), Attempt to cordon off new Hallow and Crimson areas, gathering materials for Ankh shield, Attempt to use Tier 2 (hopefully Titanium or Frost) armor and gear to get to Plantera fight ASAP, Once Crimson/Hallow is contained AND/OR Plantera is killed, keep grinding for better gear. The Corruption can be a challenging biome for players. The Night's Edge has the highest base damage out of all the swords in Pre-Hardmode and is an important weapon to have regardless of what class you are going to become in Terraria. Since 1.3 hit, I made a new character and large-sized world for it. A two-block wide hole on either side of the box should be enough for you to attack Zombies and gain some starter gear and money, but Zombies can not attack you through that hole. I know things. Try out our Hydralize gadget! If you have low-tier gear when first exploring it, it is safer to stay to the side tunnels and the edges of the large caves until you've acquired better gear and more life. King Slime is an entirely optional but fun mini-boss: none of its drops are necessary for game advancement. It also contains multiple Bee Hives and a Jungle Temple, which can not be entered until Hardmode, although Temple enemies, like the Lihzahrd, may spawn, if the player is standing in front of Temple Walls. Health and mana are fairly simple topics in Terraria, but can still easily be missed when going into Hardmode. If you are lucky (a 9% chance per chest), youll find a Spear, which is one of the best starting weapons, especially against Zombies, which are the biggest threat at this point. Ebonstone can only be mined with a Nightmare Pickaxe, which can only be obtained after defeating Eater of Worlds, but you can use Purification Powder, Bombs and/or Dynamite to destroy it before youve defeated him. To gain entrance to the dungeon, Skeletron must be defeated. Checklist reset Welcome Terrarian! Certain room geometries can lead to a continuous stream of enemies spawning, generally rooms with large sections offscreen and multiple hallways leading into them. For boss fights, I made multiple wooden platform arena slightly east of my initial spawn location. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Thanks for reading! Have accessories like terraspark boots, magic cuffs and mana flower. In this Secret Level Top Picks video, Gurns explains his top 15 farms and tips that are KEY to have before unlocking hardmode. After defeating EoC, smelt the ore it dropped, sell the seeds it dropped for extra cash. I've tried to summon it again, but the doll just disappears and I can't summon it. It is signified by an obviously dark sky and a change in music. Next, players should explore their surroundings. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. The Brain of Cthulhu is more challenging than EoW due to the need of killing the creeper eyes before defeating the brain itself. As mentioned earlier in the checklist, it's good to have a house in the Jungle for the Witch Doctor. Give the sets some distance to keep the NPCs happy. Meteorites have a chance of falling after you shatter an orb or a heart. Welcome to my 2nd guide for Terraria! Plantera arena/ bulb farm is easier to make pre hardmode. Because of set bonuses, it is wise to try and complete an armor set rather than mixing and matching different pieces. Here is the list: Defeated all bosses except WoF and NPC's are put in the right place. Good pre-Hardmode checklist? If you do fight Harpies, because of their attacks from distance and erratic flight pattern, it can be quite difficult to hit them, and its advisable to use a weapon with a long range and high velocity: the Space Gun (especially with Meteor armor) is perfect for this job, but any long-range weapon will do. Everyone has different opinions about how difficult certain portions of the game are. You can then quickly clean up remaining sections with sticky bombs. An imp staff, a whip and bee or molten armor. Both of them will make getting around much easier and faster. I accidentally summoned the Wall of Flesh too early so obviously I died. The primary threats in the Underground Jungle are the Hornet, which flies, attacks from range, and generally keeps its distance, and the Spiked Jungle Slime, which can launch venomous spikes at you from a surprisingly far distance. This is very useful once you've obtained magic weapons, and is a good pairing with the Wand of Sparking if you happen to find it in surface Chests. This boss must be fought in the Corruption, and will disappear if you leave it at any point during the fight. In PC, Console, Mobile, Old Chinese, tModLoader, and tModLoader Legacy, the player can kill 50 meteor heads to obtain their banner, which makes it easier to deal with meteorite biomes. Just a clarification. Once you can, it's recommended that you destroy 2 shadow orbs for you to obtain a gun and another random item, as destroying the 3rd will summon the boss. Once a world is created either in Journey, Classic, Expert, or Master difficulty, you are in pre-Hardmode. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Dynamite is perfect with a large blast radius (Does not work in PC, Console, Mobile, and tModLoader as meteorite cannot be destroyed by explosive since patch 1.4.0.2). Pre-Hardmode "Checklist" Before I go to Hardmode, I want to make sure I've done everything that I won't be able to anymore. Farm the EoW for Shadow Scales, and Demonite Ore. Also for extra cash cuz you'll need the bling. Pre-hardmode checklist (after 1.4 update) I am looking for some updated checklist before entering hardmode in my world. The term "Pre-Hardmode" refers both to the Pre-Hardmode world itself and to content accessible in Pre-Hardmode worlds. Yet to complete the Iron armor set requires 225 ore, which represents a significant amount of mining time. The structure of the Underground Desert resembles that of a real-world ant hive, featuring numerous small caves mainly composed of Sandstone Blocks and Hardened Sand Blocks, which are connected in varying degree. It can also be summoned with a Goblin Battle Standard. So, without walling off the viral blocks, you would be fighting BOTH the old areas AND the new V. If you wall off the pre-hardmode viral areas, you only have to worry about the V. If you are a new to Terraria, I would rather advise you to follow your own adventure without Grab iron/lead to make an anvil, some stone for a furnace along with some gel for torches. Explore the overworkd, and get any loot from chests. CLAUS {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/68\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/68\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9c\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9c\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2e\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2e\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/61\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/61\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/69\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/69\/Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid5661730-v4-728px-Prepare-for-Hardmode-in-Terraria-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

terraria pre hardmode checklist 2020Be the first to comment on "terraria pre hardmode checklist 2020"

terraria pre hardmode checklist 2020

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.