why did the cat cross the road jokes

5. 33. Why did the chicken cross the road? 67. 1.) Why did the cow cross the road? 48. Now you're really going to be sorry that you took me to the vet!" don't 39. I bet your family has a few different answers to that question. 24.) 5,) Why did the chicken cross the road? There are quipsandquillets whichseem actual conundrums, but yet are none, the entry wrote. So people would stop asking why it crossed the road. Dogs will bring you your slippers. With 31 jokes at your disposal, youll have no problem coming up with a joke to tell your child next time they say, Hey, mom, why did the chicken cross the road?. How did the fish cross the road?In flip flops. But we promise if you start with these, youll definitely get a few chuckles. the officer replies trying to grasp the situation There are plenty of reasons to laugh - it feels good, it's contagious, and it's good for your health. Q: What do you call a flying cat? Q: When is a lion not a lion? Q: What do you get if you cross a chick with an alley cat? A: She was a sher-paw. A: 'Claws.' Why did the dinosaur cross the road? 58. A: Cathletic. It scrambled across! Who doesnt love a good farm animal joke? It's because my "little bird" is in the belly of your "big cat" Twitter Web App More jokes . Beano Jokes Team. Cows are hilarious, adorable, and even have their own best friends! Q: Why did the cat go to the river? Why did the giraffe cross the road?It was just following the chicken. Nobody knows, but the road will get its revenge. Cows are pretty legen-dairy so of course, theres an abundance of clever jokes that will make your child giggle about how funny these farm animals really are. Because it was stuck to the chickens back. What do you call it when one cow spies on another cow? His neighbor, intrigued, asks him: What is this hole for? Eventually, she spoke: "First", she said, "I want to be very, very wealthy." A: It was the chicken's day off! Why did the sleepy chicken cross the road? The doctor replied "If you had've believed me first it would of been $60". Why did the elf cross the road? Make sure you show up on time,. ), 67 Funniest Football Jokes to Kick It Off with Your Friends. Why did the raccoon cross the road?He saw you put out the garbage for pickup. So the man left the room and come back with a labrodore retriever. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. A: Because curiousity killed the cat burglar. Because the road was too long to walk around it. Get ready to be amoosed. Because the road was too long to walk around it. Why did the chicken cross the road? We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), This $12 Root Spray Conceals Gray Strands Until Your Next Wash Day, 38 Math Jokes to Get Every Nerd Through Pi Day, 50 Pickle Puns and Jokes That Will Pickle Your Funny Bone, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. After waiting patiently on the kerb for both lanes of traffic to come to a halt, the cat trotted across, eliciting laughter and applause from 44-year-old Scrutton. Well there you have it, some of the funniest cross the road jokes for kids. A: Because it "littered" Why didnt the chicken cross the road? (Why did the duck cross the road? After about 2 days, the friend calls the boy: "So you got rid of the kittens?" Why couldnt the chicken cross the road? Here are some dark themed riddles for you to solve. My mom laughed today when I said I was going to build a truck out of spaghetti. If you are looking for the craziest why did the chicken cross the road jokes, you are in the right place. A: 'Don't go over the road till you see the zebra crossing.' Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and the old woman's good fairy appeared in the room. 47. Why did the elephant cross the road?The chicken couldnt be bothered anymore. She was chasing the chicken. The gag was printed as an example of such a lame punchline. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You will get exactly what you wish for, and no wish can be undone!" A: Kitty Perry To get to The Body Shop! What's the difference between a dead skunk on the road and a dead lawyer on the road? Why did the cow cross the road? Why did the chewing gum cross the road? Because she was chicken. Q: What do you call a pile of kittens? A: A cat-a-logue! "Before you make a wish, think carefully! Enjoy! No one knows. A: You got to be kitten me. Random. When a chicken crosses the racetrack, her friend says, "Why do you think she crossed the road?". Why did the man put lipstick on his forehead? But its become so ubiquitous that its spawned all sorts of variations, parodies, and jokes about other things crossing the road. Immediately, the tiny house was packed with pots full of gold coins, and sacks of bank-notes. Why did the horse cross the road? Top Ten Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Pets Than Cats Q: Why are cats so good at video games? 37. Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake! 40+ Funniest "Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road" Jokes. How did the egg cross the road? To get to the other tide. How many were left? Because it was free range. Because it was soda pressing! 21.) . Why did the cactus cross the road?Because he was stuck to the chickens back. To get to the other tide. To get to her hare dresser. Dogs will give you unconditional love until the day they die. Why did the rooster cross the road? Q: What do you get if you cross a tiger with a sheep? Because there was a quack in the sidewalk! - Why did the dog cross the road? 7.) A: Get Meowt of here. A common variant is to simply replace the chicken with another creature. Q: What's the first thing you say to a cat? There are just too many play-on-words not to have a bunch of cow puns at your disposal at the next eventhopefully on a farm. Why didnt the baby skeleton cross the road?Because his mummy was not there. And they'll be happy. A: She was feline fine. Because he had no body to go with. Why did the girl smear peanut butter on the road? "How could you be so sure" the lady said. Because he was social distancing. 12. 74. To get to the other slide. 86 Funny Why Did The. The cat was allergic. 68 Hilarious Santa Jokes for the Holidays (Ho, Ho, Ho! A: Frostbite! Because it was a copycat, and it was copying the chicken. Q: What do you call Long John Silver when he has a cat on his shoulder? Why didnt the roast chicken cross the road?It didnt have the guts anymore. Why was everyone mad at the pig crossing the road?Because he was a road hog. Why Did the Object/Person Cross the Road? 19 St Patrick's Day Jokes That Will Have You Dublin Over With Laughter, 10 Easter Bunny Jokes That Are Eggcellent, 30 Hoover Jokes & Puns Guaranteed to Make You LOL. I got rid of my boyfriend. Youll also enjoy these other kids jokes articles: 2017-2023 Michael & Gabriel, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Cats will ignore you and take a nap. Q: What do cats like to read? "Third", she said to the fairy, "I want you to change my cat into a handsome young prince, who will love me and take care of me all my life!" In the 1847 edition of the New York-based magazine, the Knickerbocker, the legendary joke, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side . 26.) To warn people that the sky was falling. 3.) Why did the dog cross the road twice?He was trying to fetch a boomerang. She was afraid someone would Caesar! 2. And he'll try to comfort you. 22. A little boy calls his friend and says: "Help, my cat has given birth to 10 kittens! A: Paws Q: What is the cat's favorite TV show? Why did the goldfish cross the road? To warn the people on the other side that the sky was falling. Q: Why did the cat wear a dress? Here are some of our favorites. 16. Because chickens haven't been invented yet. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? Why did the chicken cross the road?If you saw Chuck Norris coming, youd have crossed that road too. Why did the fish cross the ocean? Q: What do you call a cat on ice? To get to the other side faster. A: A stripey sweater! You got questions? Why couldnt the toilet paper cross the road?It got stuck in a crack. Q: What do you call a cat that can't stop licking itself? Why did the cat cross the road? 4. Why did the chicken cross the road?Because the road was too long to walk around it. Why did the chicken cross the road? Why did the chicken cross the road? Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with a bottle of vinegar? ", "Why did the chicken cross the road? 5. Because the referee called for a fowl. Q: What do you call a cat that gets anything it wants? It got tired of everyone making so many jokes! You may even find yourself suppressing a laugh at these cow jokes for kids. A: The outside. What happens when you try talking to a cow? 7. To cockadoodle do something. 9.) 1.) A: Frostbite! It was a fowl. He wasn't chicken! To get to the other website! care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is. Because the road was too long to walk around it. The original or classic cross the road joke is Why did the chicken cross the road? A: Sandy Claws! Why did the turtle cross the road? 7. Why did the gum cross the road? A: An eskimew! and he replies: "Well let me tell you, I walked for about a day, got lost and I just came back. if I did not follow the cats I would not have even made it home!". Q: How does a lion greet the other animals in the field? I dont knowI asked you! 5. You return covered with, In one of the extra story mode chapters of, Rec.arts.int-fiction's Chicken Competition involved writing short. What do you call a chicken crossing the road?Poultry in motion. 1.) Because it got stuck in a crack. There are also times where an actual chicken may be involved. I do not know where to leave them . because I do not have enough space at home!" A: A CAT-HAS-TROPHY! Why did the fish cross the ocean?To get to the other tide. 10. Today I scored 9 out of 10 on my driving assessment. Why did the clown cross the road? The chicken! Q: What do you get if you cross a tiger with a snowman? Why did the chicken cross the playground? "He's going to kill me, now he's going mental! 8. The cat replied, "Well, I liked the book." Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with a dark horse? Because it thought it was a chicken. Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won't go at all. Why did the chicken cross the road?To knock, knock on the door, walk into the bar, and change the lightbulb. Nyan Cat: "At least I have a sparkly rainbow butt." Because he was following the chicken. 5.) Why didnt the flamingo cross the road?Because hes not a chicken. 28. A: It was all drawn out on paw-pyrus. Again the police dispatch tried to correct him "But how so? 75. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: funkychic, kaylee, Nikiyoun1982, aimee_lemire, Rex, loganalwayswins, mommysgirltt, brookeware89, jasonlohrke, clairel21, mommysgirltt, bigmoms, ShaniaW04, tegannevaehgrant, savikitten123, erroljamestampepe, KatemKarter, BuiscutsNGravy00fan, tommysytsma, isabellacastellon2005, johnmacfour, Albert W., greenashtray8, jessicasturdevan, shannontharusha, anjilynuhl, hector_berrios, melissasue75, Abigymnast27, Buffygirl2002, stacey.woodbridge, Mjlewis, s.g.haw, Hanasghar1999, lily.aslam, zikameki, Alexisbanks7, vavs182, jonathoncrawford95, Nolshove, hunterryther, Bugsy.beat, mr.joechoi1218, rickylinda. Cats will quietly Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree? Why didnt the skeleton cross the road? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Why did Chicken Little cross the road? Why did the chicken cross the road? 29. ", various philosophers and literary figures, Dvorak spent two weeks studying it, but was pleased with how it paid off when Florence thought he was developing a sense of humor, changes the perception of people who see it, instead of a punchline, the answer is simply logic. Why did the chicken cross the road? Let's get started. - The joke is so unfunny and obvious that it really belongs with these anti-jokes. Why did Crabbe and Goyle cross the road? Why did the dog cross the road? So his friend says: "That's fine, so leave them in front of the closed shops, where there are no lights and they will not be able to find their way home". Why did the nose cross the road? Because there were chicks on the other side. Q: What was the name of the film about a killer lion that swam underwater? Why did the chicken cross the road? 66. Q: How are tigers like sergeants in the army? Why did the cat cross the road? Q: What do you call a cat that can address the media? Why did the nose cross the road?Because he was tired of getting picked on. 3.) Q: Why did the cat put the letter "M" into the fridge? if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); Why did the fish cross the road? Why did the chicken cross the playground? Q: What do you call a cat who just ate a duck? "Please send someone urgent, a cat has broken in!" Because she did not want to get roasted on an oil lamp! Because its itty-bitty arms couldn't work the oven! Why did the chicken cross the playground?To get to the other slide. "A cat! 5. When you come home from work, your dog will be happy and lick 5.) There are also times where an actual chicken may be involved. 6.) Please use your blinker, Cottage cheese implies the existence of mansion cheese, Cottage cheese implies the existence of cabin cheese, Why did the chicken cross the road? Why did the chicken cross the road? Just beak-cause he could. Why didnt the ghost cross the road? 21. Q: What's the difference between a cat and a frog? We have compiled a list of the best and the funniest jokes for you to enjoy with friends and family in your free time or as an addition to your QnA trivia games night. It was stuck to the chicken's foot. 45. Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn? and our Q: Why was the cat so small? 29.) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChickenJoke. Love riddles? The boy does as he said but then calls him: "It didn't work, the cats have returned home as if they had GPS!" The only thing cats Chickens in the road. So it wouldnt get mashed. One two three won, 27 Funny Memes for Kids of All Ages That Are Family Friendly. 31. The police representatives have stated that as an investigation of the event is still underway, they will not be issuing any specific information as to the chicken's intention, medical status or whereabouts. 34. Why did the chicken cross the Pacific Ocean? I dont know, why? Why did the fish cross the ocean? Some people are born with lame jokes in their heart and so here, everyone is a dad.

Ar15 Upper Receiver Print, Nuvasive Product Catalog Pdf, Why Is Friar Lawrence Guilty, Fred Macmurray Grandchildren, Articles W

why did the cat cross the road jokesBe the first to comment on "why did the cat cross the road jokes"

why did the cat cross the road jokes

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. blaga petreska biografija.